AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-10, 18:15   Link #1
PiccoloUE

Location: 1/3 down the road to life 2/3 twords the grave, where the meet who knows.
Gothicmade When?

Hey all, a few months back in NewType their main article was for a new anime called gothicmade. I was wondering if anyone has any information of when this show may start airing? Thnx for any info!

I do to the english language... What Chuck Norris does to your face. Creates it and then destorys it!
Old 2007-01-10, 19:29   Link #2
cyth
Banned

I'd make a guess on this one and say that there hasn't been any updates over this anime since april 2006. Most likely the production is in a stall, or worse. The former is more likely. The web site of the project hasn't been updated, but it's still standing. So I'm guessing the project isn't terminated, but for now just not moving at a steady pace.
Old 2007-01-10, 21:41   Link #3
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

When Mamoru Nagano decides to stop self-tasking everything and learn to divide work.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-01-11, 00:45   Link #4
PiccoloUE

Location: 1/3 down the road to life 2/3 twords the grave, where the meet who knows.
glad I asked in the right place. You guys are very knowledgable

I do to the english language... What Chuck Norris does to your face. Creates it and then destorys it!
Old 2007-01-11, 06:12   Link #5
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Heh...my answer had some truth to them, but it's also mildly sarcastic.

Honestly, don't expect Gothicmade to be out early. If things go well, it will be out in 2007, but in the end, it may even come out MUCH later. I don't think it'll be cut considering it's production progress, but delays are very possible.

Ultimately, this can be attributed to Nagano. Gothicmade is a very very very personal pet project of his that has been in development for a while, considering that everything about Gothicmade is thought up, designed, planned, composed everything singlehandedly by him and he's very elitist about the details in the project management. If I recall properly, one of the early interviews had him citing that he is personally handling a huge bundle of animation art (( not just key animations )) on his own since this is his personal story visualization, so he wants to keep it at it's best format which is why he's handling technically everything about Gothicmade by himself.

It has been a while since that interview...but I don't think a lot has changed. So, it's pretty much TBA, though signs do indicate a 2007 release. It's hard to say at this point since other than character designs, mecha design and story outline, there's very little out on the progress and no trailer has been made public yet either.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-01-11, 07:36   Link #6
PiccoloUE

Wow, thnx for all that info. Yeah with eureka coming to an end soon I will need something for my mecha fix. Though I thought this was gonna be a show, but I get the feeling its actually a movie. Though I could be wrong on that account (would not be the first or last time :P ).

Old 2007-01-11, 16:20   Link #7
Ialdaboth

Quote:
When Mamoru Nagano decides to stop self-tasking everything and learn to divide work.
Yeah, sure.

This will happen a little after FSS has reached tome 31, and when those long-promised Schell Bullet OAV (remember ?) come out.
Old 2007-01-11, 16:56   Link #8
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

On the bright side when it DOES come out if ever. We will be guaranteed its something close to a masterpiece.
Old 2007-01-11, 18:10   Link #9
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
There was a thread started for this a few months back other posted info in it just thought i would add it.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ght=gothicmade
Old 2010-11-09, 23:02   Link #10
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Sorry for reviving an old thread. I just found out about this, and I'm assuming it's STILL not coming out?

Does anyone know if the single for the theme song in the PV is out yet? That song is stuck in my head and I can't find a full version of it.

EDIT: okay I'm terribly sorry, I realized there is a newer thread addressing UP TO DATE information about Gothicmade. I have no idea why I found this thread instead of that one. That was really retarded of me, um maybe merge the threads? >.< sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by jonli; 2010-11-09 at 23:13.
Old 2010-11-11, 08:28   Link #11
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Sorry for double posting.

There's a new PV that is 5 minutes long. I don't think a lot of people know about this. The full song is in the PV as well.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdz...-long_creation
Old 2010-11-11, 13:17   Link #12
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
Pretty pictures. Nice song.