AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > AnoHana

Notices

Old 2011-04-21, 10:43   Link #261
TAKOYAKI

This anime's ep1 must be the best of all anime!
However,I worried that the quality of ep2 will deteriorated....
TAKOYAKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 14:18   Link #262
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I loved ep2. That tight emotional feeling in my chest.

I'm getting used to Kayano Ai's tiny Menma voice.

And I love the ED. Beautiful blend of voices, and there's Hayami Saori's voice in there (with Tomatsu Haruka and the others) holding it all together. The most "beautiful" singing voice in the world, for me.

NOTE: I did originally say ep3. Sigh. Not the last mistake I'll make today.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-04-21 at 14:36.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 14:31   Link #263
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Kaoru has joined the cast of Mirai Nikki...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 17:08   Link #264
konart

It was a pleasure to watch ep2. Except for one particularly disgusting moment
Old 2011-04-21, 17:09   Link #265
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Hm, kinda curious to what that is now, since I'm waiting for it to be subbed. ;<
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 21:51   Link #266
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 21:59   Link #267
Aesthetic Shampoo

Spoiler for Ep 2:
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 22:10   Link #268
Triker

The scene of Yukiatsu in this episode is disturbing. :-(

I don't think he would be that crazy about Menma.
We would have a lot of drama before Yukiatsu rejoining the group.
Triker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 23:09   Link #269
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Man, this season´s jewel...I seriously have so many doubts.

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, AnoHana, Hanasaku....dammit.

Sekai is my BL oasis so I can't really compare it to Anohana and Hanasaku.

If I had to choose between AnoHana and Hanasaku.....I think I'd choose AnoHana. Its got so much potential! I can't wait until more episodes come out. And I'm really loving Anaru so much. I think it'd be great if she ended up with Jintan in the end. Although it´d still be fine if she didn't, I just really like her character. Plus, she's really cute. ^^

Oh and that disturbing scene in ep two....gosh, it was weird. D: I think I was scarred for a minute or two.
.x.crii.x. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 23:30   Link #270
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

For me, it was a bit emotional seeing Irinu Miyu and Haruka Tomatsu going at it on screen again for the first time...
Spoiler for 2:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 00:05   Link #271
hero147

Watching the first 2 episodes, I already feel like it's the best anime of the year. I hope the end will be a happy ending. =)
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 00:59   Link #272
Zoel

Watching this show kinda reminds me of a popular Japanese Drama back in the day. Has anyone seen the show Under the same roof ( ひとつ屋根の下 Hitotsu Yane no Shita) ? It not as sad, but i can feel the same kinda vibes from watching it.

Info on under the same roof.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hitotsu_Yane_no_Shita
Zoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 01:31   Link #273
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Another amazing episode. The pokemon reference was awesome and it put a smile on my face seeing Anaru, Jinta and Poppo laughing and playing together again...poor Menma. She is always there tugging at my heart.
Watching them all play 'nokemon' brought back alot of memories and nostalgia, made me want to go play some Black . The 'Menma the Hero' part almost brought a tear to my eye. I am really loving this show, can't wait till the next episode!!! Such an amazing feeling I have when I watch it, like you know it is going to be grand..like if I knew about Microsoft before it came to be.

Oh and by the way, was Yukiastu
Spoiler for Ep2:

Last edited by UltimaWolf; 2011-04-22 at 01:47.
UltimaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 02:02   Link #274
blewin

episode 2 is just as good. I can't wait to see more! (guess I already said that before)
the ED fits so much. Wish I could understand Japanese so I don't have to look at the lyrics to get the meaning.

so we can be sure that Annaru likes Jinta and Yukiatu likes Menma. It's natural for Anaru to still hold feelings for Jinta as Jinta is still alive, but Yukiatu? How long had Menma died that he'd still hold so strong a feeling for her? (a bit creepy as some posters have already pointed out)

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 02:07   Link #275
tsunade666

he really is smelling it. That guy is creepy. It also crossed my mind that is that a rug or something but the design for the end lace of menma's dress looks the same and he is also remembering and said menma. His jealous and ready to explode just from the word menma specially in episode one and now. His the type that likes the same girl, smart and jealous of the MC. His hard to deal with.

The other girl which I can't remember the name that make Anaru cry is another troublesome one but he likes the weird guy that smells dress. And it pains her that the creepy guy is still in love with the dead girl. She shouldn't throw her stress to other people.

Episode 2 was really great and fun and also sad and it would be perfect for me if I don't see creepy guy anymore but still for menma's wish. All of them need to be gathered so I will hang on to the thought that he is extremely creepy.

Like Poppo guy even if he grew old his still the same and his awesome from going all those places. His making his dream come true. Jinta is also turning better but still I think Anaru is the best for me XD
Old 2011-04-22, 02:11   Link #276
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Man, they're really making Menma the woobie of the show. From the pet scene, to her trying to stop the fight between Anaru/Tsuruko, to "Where should Menma go back home to?", to her not wanting to intrude on Anaru's room, it seems the show likes to throw daggers at my heart every scene she's on. XD

Some interesting tidbits we learn about certain characters as well. Poppo and Jintan is still the same as always, but it's really surprising that deep down inside, Anaru is too. Even though she's hanging out with her stylish friends, she still works in a game store and she keeps all her games neatly put away.

Biggest surprise though was that Tsuruko is the bitch of the cast, as I half expected it to be Anaru, partly because its obvious that Anaru still a holds a torch to Jintan, and partly because she's voiced by Tomatsu. But no, Tsuruko seems to be the one most distant to Menma (even moreso than Anaru), but then again, no wonder because it seems Yukiatsu has it way worse than Jintan in more ways than one lols.

Need moar! Need MUCH moar! Bah, this should be like live action drama just so I get 45 mins instead of 25; not nearly enough imo.

Also, been a long time since I watched an episode of a show more than once. Yeah, I got it that bad...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 02:16   Link #277
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
How long had Menma died that he'd still hold so strong a feeling for her? (a bit creepy as some posters have already pointed out)

I'm assuming no later than five years, since when Jinta is buying Gold version he mentions it being five years old, and in the flashback they are all playing it and Menma's "wish" was for a Golum or something like that haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Some interesting tidbits we learn about certain characters as well. Poppo and Jintan is still the same as always, but it's really surprising that deep down inside, Anaru is too. Even though she's hanging out with her stylish friends, she still works in a game store and she keeps all her games neatly put away.
I noticed that too, you are never too old for manga/anime and games! Haha, but I am glad atleast those three are getting a long, now just need the rest of the Super Peace Busters together!
Old 2011-04-22, 02:27   Link #278
tsunade666

Spoiler for creepy guy:

you judge on what this guy is doing.

At first when I heard Super Peace Busters it reminds me of Little Busters and Yuki or creepy guy reminds me of Kyousuke. But his a huge let down -_-

Jinta might not change from the inside but still their is change on him. His a shut in. That's enough reason for a huge change. I wonder if him being a hikikomori is also due to Menma. But how did he pass a grade if the whole year his a shut in? So I think it just happens recently but I'm not sure yet.

I expect Poppo to be Poppo and didn't change because of his character design when I saw him grow. And also Jinta but he did change. And for the others I expect changes too. But it sure is nice that Anaru is back in the group.

It was HNNNNG moments when the high five and Anaru just keep staring at Jinta XD

Next episode looks like about School. And thinking about what Anaru wish for Jinta to do.
Old 2011-04-22, 02:52   Link #279
Triker

I don't think Tsuruko is a bitch. I think she is one of the two that has moved on with Menma's death (the other one is Poppo). The others are still stuck with Menma death. It seems like they don't want to talk or mention Menma at all. And I think there's something more happened on the day that Menma died. Everyone seems to have a regret about Menma's death.

Jinta - regret that he spoke badly about Menma
Anaru - regret that she asked the question
Yukiatsu - ? we don't know what he did that day after Jinta ran away.

I like Anaru more after this episode. Agree with everyone that she is still the same as when she was a kid.

Next week we might get a hint of why Jinta stopped going to school. I don't it is related to Menma's death.

Btw, Tsuruko is very cute in the preview. I can't wait for next week
Triker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 03:11   Link #280
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

^ I wonder if Yukiatsu saw what happened to Menma or was the one that found her, could be why he is still so messed up about it.

This episode made me like Anaru alot more but still not sure who to root for.

Tags
coming of age, drama, noitamina, slice of life, supernatural, tragedy