Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-07, 19:18   Link #3041
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Nobuna doesn't even deserve Juubei's loyalty. Why not "kill" her instead and send her to the background with Yoshiharu? Replace with other character that is less retarded and less crying.

Less ecchi will help this book too
Saru's already explained to Hanbei, and from the readers' point of view... why take all the strategy out? Then we have a romance novel. Or a pure strategy novel without our main characters. Or two parallel paths? I prefer the situation now.
Old 2013-07-07, 19:25   Link #3042
justpassingby

Eh? Replacing the main characters so that other characters will become the main doesn't mean the strategy will be taken out. And characters that replace the main can have their romances.

I don't buy Saru's explanation, as a reader and a buyer.
Old 2013-07-07, 19:45   Link #3043
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Eh? Replacing the main characters so that other characters will become the main doesn't mean the strategy will be taken out. And characters that replace the main can have their romances.

I don't buy Saru's explanation, as a reader and a buyer.
Okay, but I'd like to read the story of Nobuna and Saru, not Jûbee and whoever she'd find then. Yea, and Kanjûrô/Nagamasa would be there, but that'd still lack the characters I care about most.

Really? I think the same way as Saru here.
Old 2013-07-07, 19:54   Link #3044
justpassingby

First, you might as well change your avatar.
Second, at this point, the author should just end Saru and Nobuna's journey already. No need to make other girls longing for Saru's love when the author don't have the intention to give them in the first place.
Hey, I'll buy the book if the LN is about Juubei and whoever she'll find.

Also, when I read a LN I don't like to lower my IQ in regards of the characters and the setting/premise, so of course I'm usually at disagreement with Saru and Nobuna.
Old 2013-07-07, 20:05   Link #3045
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Second, at this point, the author should just end Saru and Nobuna's journey already. No need to make other girls longing for Saru's love when the author don't have the intention to give them in the first place.

Also, when I read a LN I don't like to lower my IQ in regards of the characters and the setting/premise, so of course I'm usually at disagreement with Saru and Nobuna.
Why? I like Jûbee. And I hate her as well, but she adds to the story. She's the 3rd most interesting character to me. Then comes Kanjûrô.

And if one of them dies that's all well, but I doubt I would like a book where they just both vanish...

Also, we have different priorities, that's no reason to insult.
Old 2013-07-07, 20:05   Link #3046
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

Why kill off the Romance, there are many stories where the Romances are similar. The only true harem Light Novel that gives all females their love with the protagonist is Campione, but majority of harem Light Novel follows this route even the most well known ones like Accel World, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, The World God Only Knows, Zero no Tsukaima, Seitokai no Ichizon, Kampfer, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Hidan no Aria, Date A Live, Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu, CubexCursedxCurious, Chrome Shelled Regios, Baka to Tesuto to Syokanju, and Madan no Ou to Vanadis.

All of these Light Novels follow the route of romances that you wish that Oda Nobuna no Yabou don't have, you already know which girl will get their chance of love with the protagonist and which will not. These light novels also got other aspects of the story that are focus, not all of them have Romance as the focal center just like Oda Nobuna no Yabou. Oda Nobuna no Yabou isn't as popular as the light novels I mentioned, but it follows the pattern where Romance is a part of the story, but it is not its focal center.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-07-07 at 20:26.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 20:27   Link #3047
rantaid

talking aboht juubei.. the dojin which took setting on ep.5, abeno seimei do play nice prank to them. i like when yoshiharu had no other choice but to do reluxtant juubei, willing inuchiyo and bashful hanbei.

reading turnbull made me see how weird that the author exaggerate about odawara. it was said that Houjou never relied on odawara acting alone (on contrary to what author try to make point).

The. odawara role is the main network for the other satellite castle acoss the territory which aided eah other mutually; from edo nirayama yamanaka hachigata hachipji kawagoe matsuyana tamanawa oshi iwatsuki kotsukue. oh and also hojo ujiyasu is adopted.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 05:04   Link #3048
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:

Why the rush , still room for all sort of NTR between Saru and all girl .

And i guess the author will just proceed to Honoji 's incident , kill off Saru , yeah
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 05:13   Link #3049
rantaid

@kampfer91

that is no NTR if done openly. that is just harem.

NTR is if ; asakura yoshikage stole nobuna or juubei getting raped after honnouji. That is NTR.

or......

Hanbei being molested by Kamen Ossan

or.........

Goemon getting forced by her Kawanamishu lolicon brigade.

all done before Yoshiharu or any guilt feeling involved in the act
Old 2013-07-08, 06:13   Link #3050
justpassingby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Why? I like Jûbee. And I hate her as well, but she adds to the story. She's the 3rd most interesting character to me. Then comes Kanjûrô.

And if one of them dies that's all well, but I doubt I would like a book where they just both vanish...

Also, we have different priorities, that's no reason to insult.
Oh, come on! Why would you hate Juubei? That birdbrained author needed someone to become a nuisance for Nobuna and Saru's romance progress, and he did it horribly. Might as well said Nobuna and Saru are the pinheads for failing with whatever plans to evade/deceive Juubei.

And I'm not insulting. I just said that I don't lower my IQ to the characters' level. It's not my fault if you did that

I don't remember what was my first straw with Nobuna, but the matters regarding the Azuchi blueprint was the last of it. Nobuna was jealous with Sakamoto castle? So why took someone else's work to compete with that same someone?
It was an insult to both real Akechi Mitsuhide and Juubei, and did Mikage thought it was funny?
Hate or love him (Mitsuhide) in the real life, but you don't take what that were his, and rewrite them in a fanfiction for sale.

What he/she wrote in later volumes were just pouring oil into the fire. I'm not going to be touched on how pitiful Nobuna is, and how hard the challenges are, because the author is a dumbbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Why kill off the Romance, there are many stories where the Romances are similar. The only true harem Light Novel that gives all females their love with the protagonist is Campione, but majority of harem Light Novel follows this route even the most well known ones like Accel World, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, The World God Only Knows, Zero no Tsukaima, Seitokai no Ichizon, Kampfer, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Hidan no Aria, Date A Live, Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu, CubexCursedxCurious, Chrome Shelled Regios, Baka to Tesuto to Syokanju, and Madan no Ou to Vanadis.

All of these Light Novels follow the route of romances that you wish that Oda Nobuna no Yabou don't have, you already know which girl will get their chance of love with the protagonist and which will not. These light novels also got other aspects of the story that are focus, not all of them have Romance as the focal center just like Oda Nobuna no Yabou. Oda Nobuna no Yabou isn't as popular as the light novels I mentioned, but it follows the pattern where Romance is a part of the story, but it is not its focal center.
Your point?
I know what kind of LN those are. In fact I did followed some of them because my favorite VAs are voicing the anime counterparts. The reason I don't talk about them is either I pirated the book or I think what have been said are enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Why the rush , still room for all sort of NTR between Saru and all girl .

And i guess the author will just proceed to Honoji 's incident , kill off Saru , yeah
I'm not going to stop hating until I get what I want. Too bad the author doesn't have a twitter account. If he/she had one, I'll be gone from this thread to bombard it till he/she cries like the title character. teehee

Last edited by justpassingby; 2013-07-08 at 08:39.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 06:21   Link #3051
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@kampfer91

that is no NTR if done openly. that is just harem.

NTR is if ; asakura yoshikage stole nobuna or juubei getting raped after honnouji. That is NTR.

or......

Hanbei being molested by Kamen Ossan

or.........

Goemon getting forced by her Kawanamishu lolicon brigade.

all done before Yoshiharu or any guilt feeling involved in the act
You sure a NTR expert :/
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 06:52   Link #3052
rantaid

there is anyone who hates juubei? no offense... but are they nuts?!?

we are all here if i presume to see juubei brutally raped or getting netorared cruelly.

she is the most honest and pure hearted among all girls... which make her the best target for NTR victim. be it stolen or gangrape.

why should someone ruin the anticipation for the long awaited Juubei NTR scene? the vol.10 has her getting mind break and het feeling were betrayed by nobuna who claimed yoshiharu.... all NTR victim from Mokusei zaiju startef with this despair.

gahahahaha.......!

i can not.wait for the main entree... the hors d'vour which is juubei's tear and her despair driven by part of.envy and jealousy and part of feeling betrayed are sweet and sweet as honey which i get from krungthep maha nakorn.... her muttering of sorrow felt melodious as if deng lijun's song... you know..? zaijian wo de airen.... or perhaps yue liang diao piao wo di xin.....

i can't wait it.....

@kampfer91

nope i am not. by the way i love the one from magono tei or carn and nejimaki kikougen.
Old 2013-07-08, 09:24   Link #3053
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Oh, come on! Why would you hate Juubei? That birdbrained author needed someone to become a nuisance for Nobuna and Saru's romance progress, and he did it horribly. Might as well said Nobuna and Saru are the pinheads for failing with whatever plans to evade/deceive Juubei.
Because she's constantly interrupting. And horribly? Please tell me how he could have done it better.

Yea they are a bit. I would just let her commit seppuku and be done with it.
Old 2013-07-08, 09:26   Link #3054
justpassingby

^ He shouldn't have done that and makes Juubei the main girl instead.
Yeah that's better.

Oh, let Nobuna commits seppuku because of her retardation will help too.
Old 2013-07-08, 09:46   Link #3055
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
^ He shouldn't have done that and makes Juubei the main girl instead.
Yeah that's better.

Oh, let Nobuna commits seppuku because of her retardation will help too.
No problem with that, but leave us Saru. Then he can either proceed to hunt down Jûbee or go for the Jûbee route.
Old 2013-07-08, 10:38   Link #3056
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Your point?
I know what kind of LN those are. In fact I did followed some of them because my favorite VAs are voicing the anime counterparts. The reason I don't talk about them is either I pirated the book or I think what have been said are enough.
Even if you get a light novel for free or pay for it, the same routine of harem romance still falls into this Light Novel. Why is it only this light novel that gets this kind of compliant?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 10:57   Link #3057
justpassingby

^ Because the author treated Juubei terribly while shoving someone like Nobuna as the female lead.

And I've already answered part of your question in the quote that you've quoted. I don't like to talk about something that I don't own as the opinions would be worthless.

There is a site like j-comi where authors joined Ken Akamatsu to allow their works to be available for free and legal, but why would I want to create a thread about books that people don't read?

And I'm not that noble you know. I've probably pirated anime as much as the 100 IP addresses, above and below me (and it's dynamic IP :P), but I don't think I'm in a position to be happy/mad/give opinions/make demands if I don't pledge my money.
Not having much time also helps me reducing my piracy.

I've learned that from when a certain Deviant Artist came hating on a certain Gunpla Blogger's (both are my countrymen) site and SRW Hotnews. Yeah, Free Speech Comes with A Cost.

Too bad I'm involved with Nobuna LN. Can't wait for more hating in the next volume.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2013-07-08 at 11:21.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 11:31   Link #3058
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
^ Because the author treated Juubei terribly while shoving someone like Nobuna as the female lead.

[...]

Too bad I'm involved with Nobuna LN. Can't wait for more hating in the next volume.
So I guess you're involved because you root for Jûbee. Well I hope you get what you wish for.^^

Edit: From the page numbers, we should expect the next chapter this weekend. :_)

Last edited by Thuruk; 2013-07-08 at 16:03.
Thuruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 08:13   Link #3059
renoraider

Some minor spoiler, but the only true harem light novel worthy of its genre that ive read so far (translated) is highschool dxd. Technically Ise had to work for each and every one of the affections (even the guys'). Rias, get beaten by and eventually beat a demon phoenix. Asia, killed by a fallen angel (and later on fight demon, Diodora). Akeno, get attacked by Fenrir, beating up Loki, all while trying not to get killed by her fallen angel dad. Xenovia, fight off some more fallen angels and asking the head of heaven for a favor on her behalf. Irina, childhood friend (i guess we can count that as a reason, still im looking forward to the 'love song for a reincarnated angel' short story'. Ravel, beat her Phoenix brother, help him get over his trauma of dragon and recently, rescue her from some evil mages. Kiba, help him with the evil Church experiment thingy. Gasper, help him get stronger and over his hikkikomori vampire issues. And that's not even considering his admirers outside the club.
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 11:27   Link #3060
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by renoraider View Post
Some minor spoiler, but the only true harem light novel worthy of its genre that ive read so far (translated) is highschool dxd.
Don't want to be an asshole, but you know, there's a spoiler tag, and we've recently agreed not to spoil other series. ;-)

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem