AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-09, 12:54   Link #1401
Velsy

Unless the dragons flame can kill gods, I dont think Rori would have much problem. If she gets burnt, she self regenerates. Thats how it seems to work so far. Unless its detailed in the novel or so (having not read it)

Cutting it from the inside would probably be easier than cutting on the outside.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 13:05   Link #1402
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Unless the dragons flame can kill gods, I dont think Rori would have much problem. If she gets burnt, she self regenerates. Thats how it seems to work so far. Unless its detailed in the novel or so (having not read it)

Cutting it from the inside would probably be easier than cutting on the outside.
I takes time to regenerate, and she does take damage. So putting it in a slightly morbid manner, she can't do anything if her flesh has been seared off her bones. And considering how long it took to regen from the bullets, I'm willing to bet she'd be out of the fight for quite a while. Granted, it probably couldn't kill her. But she wouldn't be able to fight it either.
Old 2014-08-10, 16:24   Link #1403
tonyorobsky

To take down the dragon, the best tactic is "The Hajime Tactic" (from Arifureta) XD XD XD !!!
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 15:59   Link #1404
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I just realized that this is the first (serious) fantasy world vs modern world setting I saw, where the modern world is actually curb-stomping the fantasy one. Also I like how the real world politics are brought into this, instead of merely "incompetent modern world run exclusively by super lulz evil dystopian government".
Old 2014-08-13, 17:08   Link #1405
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I just realized that this is the first (serious) fantasy world vs modern world setting I saw, where the modern world is actually curb-stomping the fantasy one. Also I like how the real world politics are brought into this, instead of merely "incompetent modern world run exclusively by super lulz evil dystopian government".
Glad to see others thinking the same, what I loved when I first started reading but careful of such statements they tend to draw fire
People will say that it's all one sided and theres no "strugggggggggle" for the good guys therefore becomes boring.

Very rarely do you ever see the good guys curbstomping without the need for them to be set back by some nonsense plot twist.
Ofc we might not have come to that point yet in this story but heres hoping we never really do!

p.s We totally need way more Rori, she's the best kinda moe. One that captures everyone's heart<3
Old 2014-08-17, 00:18   Link #1406
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I takes time to regenerate, and she does take damage. So putting it in a slightly morbid manner, she can't do anything if her flesh has been seared off her bones. And considering how long it took to regen from the bullets, I'm willing to bet she'd be out of the fight for quite a while. Granted, it probably couldn't kill her. But she wouldn't be able to fight it either.
It also states, or at least how I interpreted in, that, while she can reattach limbs and heads, she cannot completely regrow them, implying she could be de-facto killed if her head was severed an knocked a significant distance from her body, and no one reattached it.

I'm also not sure if she would regenerate if her body was completely vaporized, however, that would be more likely with something like a nuclear detonation than a simple dragon flame.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 09:13   Link #1407
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
It also states, or at least how I interpreted in, that, while she can reattach limbs and heads, she cannot completely regrow them, implying she could be de-facto killed if her head was severed an knocked a significant distance from her body, and no one reattached it.

I'm also not sure if she would regenerate if her body was completely vaporized, however, that would be more likely with something like a nuclear detonation than a simple dragon flame.
Ooooh, I missed that.
Old 2014-08-17, 09:36   Link #1408
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
X de-facto killed
O de-facto imprisoned

the way to deal with the kind of Loli immortal in ancient time, have enough people surrounded her so you don't run out of people, after enough battle broke her weapons down to become weaponless, then chop off her arms and legs, then separated them in different locations in the dungeon until her 1000 years is up and left the world. which is why Gisele is so terrified because she thought they will do that to her.,

of course, the instance someone found the separated limbs and reattached them, Loli will then be free.

which is why in the story Loli is giving an unbreakable halberd, there are back story behind it,

also later Loli's power level compares to dragons is revealed, we probably will known by around the end of manga book 6.
Old 2014-09-09, 00:42   Link #1409
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

does this have Web Novel?
jaydreadzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 01:53   Link #1410
Seitsuki
Onee!

It kinda started off as one. Now that commercial copies are available though it's very unlikely to still be around.
Old 2014-09-10, 12:07   Link #1411
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

can someone spoil for me about what happened in Vol2,3,4 and 5 !!!!
jaydreadzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:41   Link #1412
GBFirestorm

When I read this on mangafox I think it was this was listed under the harem tag. From what I have read the only one whom has shown any interest in the MC in Rory or has it not been translated far enough? Is this a harem manga or not?
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:43   Link #1413
Breimoon

1) When possible dont use mangafox (look around for reason)
2) In translated manga there are already hints for at least 3 girls from fantasy world. Elf+magician girl+demigod loli. Dont know about princess or others yet. Furthermore there is his ex wife
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:53   Link #1414
GBFirestorm

Not so keen on his ex wife though I am hoping the princess and some beast race girls. Maybe the dark elf as well. Also I might be a little dense when it comes to women but I haven't seen any indications that the elf girl likes him
Old 2014-09-10, 16:04   Link #1415
tonyorobsky

Rory like him
Leilei is attached to him
Tuka is... attracted to him I guess
The dark elf will give herself to him (she probably think he is reliable, but no romantic feelings or the like)
Pina see him as... a nice guy and her best ally from the other world
The ex wife love him
The waitress rabbit girl thinks he is a nice guy

I want to see more about his friend with the cat girl and the drill hair with the other guy
Old 2014-09-10, 16:06   Link #1416
GBFirestorm

What about the women in his squad? Any chance there do you think? I am hoping he rescues the rabbit queen and she falls for him
Old 2014-09-10, 16:07   Link #1417
dark44

there is spoilers of the novel in the thread that he have five girls as harem
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 16:12   Link #1418
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
there is spoilers of the novel in the thread that he have five girls as harem
What page please so I can have a butchers?
Old 2014-09-10, 16:12   Link #1419
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
What about the women in his squad? Any chance there do you think? I am hoping he rescues the rabbit queen and she falls for him
Spoiler for heavy spoiler rabbit queen:

As for the women from his squad, no romance either with him or someone else so far
Old 2014-09-10, 16:21   Link #1420
GBFirestorm

Well I guess he has it coming. I find it foolish that the Empire continually things of war with our world when they have no chance of winning and have had their armies slaughtered every time they fought us

Tags
fantasy, harem, military science fiction