AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 02:08   Link #2201
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilslugga View Post
Man it's COLD in here.
that thing about charles may or mat not be true it is a possible explanation and i distinctly remeber C.C. talking to herself on multiple occasions.
But in those times, C.C was linked to Marianne, unless it's universal for all grants it shouldn't work with Lulu
CharlesDiBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:09   Link #2202
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilslugga View Post
But the times i remember weren't exactly relevant
Which times were those? I think most of the times she spoke out liud that way, she was talking about Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:09   Link #2203
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

A better example would be Charles talking to Clovis.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:12   Link #2204
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
A better example would be Charles talking to Clovis.
Well that was strange, but he was inside the Ragnarok System which was the collective consciousness of people, so perhaps that's why he could communicate with him.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:12   Link #2205
Lilslugga

One example was when the cat took the zero mask she said something like "I didn't touch anything" and something before that about pizza
Lilslugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:18   Link #2206
calvinguy

We didn't get to find out what CC real name is? I thought the ending was good, Lelouch sacrificed himself for the greater good, even if it meant that nobody would acknowledge his actions or credit him for what he has done. He died like a true hero.
calvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:18   Link #2207
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
But how do you mean when you say that the act of killing Lelouch is the punishment he was referring to? The burden of killing his best friend you mean? Heh, now that I think about it, wouldn't that be more of the burden? And to be forced to live a new life a punishment to atone for what he did in the past? That is, to avoid the wish to kill himself and the release of death because he doesn't think he deserves to live, he was given the punishment of a life of servitude to make up for the past. At least that's the way I interpreted it. =p
Suzaku couldn't kill Lelouch rather, he can't. That was for certain when he brought him to Charles. No matter the terribl;e deeds his best friend has committed he still couldn't bring himself to kill Lulu. Unlike Kallen who will kill him for the sake of all humanity. It could imply that, Suzaku, being the one to take Lulu's life is perhaps the only thing he won't do. Though, i'm not saying living as Zero isn't part of his punishment. He's now the one who brought peace and happiness to the people.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:19   Link #2208
Traece
:cool:

So.... Damn...

That's it huh?

I adored how they ended Code Geass, purely because they didn't tie up every end. They didn't completely close off the story. They didn't leave Code Geass as a closed book with all the questions answered.

After all, Lelouch is just doing what Marianne did. It would seem that C.C. still has Lelouch with her in her own little world.

... Either that or she's just talking to him even though he's not there.

Oh, and I loved Nunally when she was blind and crippled. Changing her was the worst move they made... But oh well. Mostly, she still freaks me out in the looks department.

One last thing.. I didn't think of this until now but.

Orange-kun farms oranges.

What the heck?! That's the pinnacle of irony! Orange-kun the Orange-farmer. Now when they call him Orange-kun, it's because it's his job title! How crazy is that? Plus, he does it with Anya, to make things stranger.

Admittedly, also, Kallen really did redeem herself in the last moments of the episode. She may be a complete fool, but at least she's smart enough to understand what Zero Requiem was all about, and respect the costs of it.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:19   Link #2209
Lilslugga

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
We didn't get to find out what CC real name is? I thought the ending was good, Lelouch sacrificed himself for the greater good, even if it meant that nobody would acknowledge his actions or credit him for what he has done. He died like a true hero.
just like the boss on metal gear
Lilslugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:21   Link #2210
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer

And also...
Spoiler for Lelouch, ep25, last secene:

Old 2008-09-29, 02:23   Link #2211
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean DeCusac View Post

And also...

lol XD i love these edits XD
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:24   Link #2212
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Quote:

And also...

Photoshop ftw. If only the answer was that easy...
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:31   Link #2213
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
What the heck?! That's the pinnacle of irony! Orange-kun the Orange-farmer. Now when they call him Orange-kun, it's because it's his job title! How crazy is that? Plus, he does it with Anya, to make things stranger.
that makes him look like a pedo..

Quote:
Admittedly, also, Kallen really did redeem herself in the last moments of the episode. She may be a complete fool, but at least she's smart enough to understand what Zero Requiem was all about, and respect the costs of it.
Todou is just too idiotic to realize that it was all planned out. Kaguya, Xing-ke and Kallen figured it out. Kallen being the only one who really knew Zero's identity, than just some silly OotBK meeting shits. Xing-ke, is smart he knows Zero's tactics, judging from his look, he got the msg. In my case, she hasn't redeemed herself. It was way too late when she realized what was happening and understood it.

my only regret is not seeing the continuation of Milly's reaction to that
Old 2008-09-29, 02:33   Link #2214
Franckisted

For Clovis and Charles : Charles was in World Of C, where the "collective unconsiousness" was, so that's why he could talk to him.

For Marianne and C.C. : It's the particular geass of Marianne that allow that.

For C.C. and V.V. : 2 immortals.

For Lelouch being alive in end ep 25:

-He has Charles code.
Why not C.C. ? Because he has also his geass. (c.c. code = no geass, just immortality)

-The title:
Code geass: Lelouch
Code geass: R2

code = immortality
geass= the geass
r2= R.R. (Rerouch ramperouge= lelouch lamperouge) ( like v2/v.v. c2/c.c. )

So lelouch has the code + the geass... "code geass: r2 lelouch [...]"

^^

- We don't see the driver. If it was a nameless driver, no prob at showing his face.
And Lelouch must hide his...

-C.C. talks to him, we knows, so no point in adding at the end "ne lelouch?"

- Nunally don't have a geass. See Ep 23 C.C. at 4:20

-Nunally saw some flashes when touching Lelouch. Only touching an immortal could do such a thing.

Conclusion: Lelouch is alive, is immortal and has many children with C.C. , gives geass to all of them ( since he has a code so he could) and live happely till the end of time. ^^ :P
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:34   Link #2215
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Can we please stop talking about Lelouch being alive/dead, and talk about something else

Like how Lelouch must have some kind of bondage fetish

I mean look at Nunally, and Schneizel?
lol i agree on the first part, we should stop talking about whether lelouch is alive because it's getting repetitive. one minute someone posts reasons someone else made to justify that lelouch is alive/dead and after an hour some posts it again. its getting pretty annoying. and for the love of god stop posting the fake gif. people keep getting trolled by it

i'll have to see the ep later before i can comment on the bondage fetish lol
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:35   Link #2216
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
Todou is just too idiotic to realize that it was all planned out. Kaguya, Xing-ke and Kallen figured it out. Kallen being the only one who really knew Zero's identity, than just some silly OotBK meeting shits. Xing-ke, is smart he knows Zero's tactics, judging from his look, he got the msg. In my case, she hasn't redeemed herself. It was way too late when she realized what was happening and understood it.
Kallen wasn't in any position to understand it before that. It's like trying to assemble a puzzle with the pieces hidden everywhere. What's important is she knew what to do when the time came.

Still feels like a waste to me. Lelouch more or less threw away his life the moment he defeated his father, rather than find another way.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:40   Link #2217
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

good one Franckisted. the 'lelouch is alive' faction should settle with this and stop arguing already. it's not really going anywhere anymore.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:46   Link #2218
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Kallen wasn't in any position to understand it before that. It's like trying to assemble a puzzle with the pieces hidden everywhere. What's important is she knew what to do when the time came.

Still feels like a waste to me. Lelouch more or less threw away his life the moment he defeated his father, rather than find another way.
You see, that's the thing; the "other way" would mean trying to remain as a politician and force his own views on others. That's how it works, but that's not what he wanted. Lulu doesn't WANT to be a God-King. He would much prefer people to rule themselves. As long as he stays, he can't be much more than a tyrant.

And if he has to leave, he wants to leave in a way that teaches a valuable moral lesson for everyone. Hence the bloody fairy-tale ending that Lulu haters on the board wanted, except it is all planned out intentionally instead of being forced on Lulu by his enemies.
(When I said fairy-tale, I mean the classic fairytale with blood and death, and not something Disney would make.)

As for Lulu being alive or dead? It doesn't actually matter. It's like the question of a certain character in School Days being pregnant or not; it is left ambiguous because Sunrise want to leave room for people who wanted one or another.

I believe Lulu is still alive because of multiple hints told by others on this thread. There is no need to repeat them. But I am not denying that he could be dead. Nonetheless, let it be known that Lulu didn't planned his death in order to die; he planned his death to make sure the world would remember that monsters exist, and more importantly that these same monsters can be killed. IF Lulu survived his own planned death, it wouldn't weaken the purpose of his act; Moral stories often aren't true, but they aren't any less valuable as teaching aid.

And lastly, whether Lulu lived or not, he certainly didn't PLAN to survive. Suzaku was offered his revenge after all.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:48   Link #2219
Alvatore
Hello

Quote:

And also...

Im not sure if the top one is real or not.
Alvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:49   Link #2220
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
Suzaku couldn't kill Lelouch rather, he can't. That was for certain when he brought him to Charles. No matter the terribl;e deeds his best friend has committed he still couldn't bring himself to kill Lulu. Unlike Kallen who will kill him for the sake of all humanity. It could imply that, Suzaku, being the one to take Lulu's life is perhaps the only thing he won't do. Though, i'm not saying living as Zero isn't part of his punishment. He's now the one who brought peace and happiness to the people.
I understand what you mean, and I agree. I'm not sure if you saw the pictures I posted (edited the post late) so here they are again.

(Lelouch first says "This is also punishment for you" I couldn't screenshot that part and keep the text remaining.)

(In the last frame, Suzaku says those words.)

It was just that he continued to say these things after saying that tis was Suzaku's punishment that I thought that was it. It could very well be about killing Lelouch as well though. Since you didn't see the sub I thought that might shed some light on some details. ^^