AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-10-21, 17:59   Link #11481
Dopplegingers
*IT Support

Hello,

My name is Lust-Person Phenomenon, but you shall call me Dopplegingers or Gingers, I'm use this Username cause I Like Gingers, but all-of this Username almost inspiration from Doppleganger it mean Double Walker at Germany Language.

Reason Join at This Forum,
Because I Really Like to Watch Anime everyday, my Favourite Anime is To-aru Majutsu no Index, When they Cry, Persona 4 the Animation, Hidan no Aria, and many more..
my Favourite Character is Kanzaki Kaori..
Cause Ehmm =))

Yeah,
Thanks for Reply!^^
Dopplegingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 18:12   Link #11482
artanproduction

Hi everyone... Members AnimeSuki forums. I'm cindy, new member from Indonesia. Nice to meet you, im fans of doraemon. Thank you and have a nice day ^_^
artanproduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 17:25   Link #11483
DukeOfVeglia

Hello all, Duke of Veglia here.

I am not really an anime fan or an otaku, but a fan of animation and cartoons in general. Anime are not my forte, even though I have been watching them irregularly for 3 years now but I want to learn more about them. So, forgive me if I don't understand many of it's aspects, I've been a Hanna-Barbera fan most of my life, so yeah, this is quite different :P
DukeOfVeglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 18:28   Link #11484
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker

An Old Lurker That Decided To Join.

Hello, I'm Stevie Nix and I have been a long time lurker of the AnimeSuki Forums for a number of years, I think at least since 2007, maybe earlier. Anyway I finally decided what the heck, and finally joined up.

Probably going to continue to mostly lurk, since that is what I mostly do on forums, but who knows.

Anyway, glad to meet you.
Stevie_Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 16:11   Link #11485
ACE2001
Anime Watchman

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Hey what's up everyone! Thought I would finally go ahead and take the jump to here. I've been over at Animeboards a little over ten years now and since the place has died down a bit, I thought I would just go ahead try something new. In any case, it's good to be in a community where alot of anime discussion is going on!
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 16:13   Link #11486
Sunburst

Hello everyone!

I'm from Germany and new here as well. After I've been reading in this forum for a while now, I decided to register here and I hope we'll get along well.

Please excuse my bad English skills.
Sunburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 20:10   Link #11487
teja208
Critical fanboy

Hi there. Teja here. I am new to posting, but I have been around here since 3 years ago.
What I can say about myself? I love manga and anime but no one else shares my interest. That's why I have decided to register.
What type anime I like? So far, I like all things seinen from complicate stuff to moe comedy. This year there are few animes that caught my interest. Serious stuffs include Madoka, Steins;Gate, and Mawaru Penguindrum. For moe, there are Denpa Onna and Yuruyuri. So now you all have some idea about my taste regarding anime. As for online mangas I have been following recently are K-ON, Kaminomi, and Hayate no Gotoku. Well, it's a pleasure to join this community and able to meet others who like anime as much as myself. Thank you and hope to share my thoughts and experiences of watching anime with all of you.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 00:33   Link #11488
lefroggy

ello! I'm new.. (sorry my English is not at its best) I was born in Mexico, and moved to Cali.. I have always wanted to join an anime forum but never really had the guts to do it.. well in a nutshell I am shy, friendly, and just enjoy anime! I have friends but none of them even know what the heck anime is.. so it get's pretty lonely.. I would love to make friends only My most fave anime is strawberry panic, nana and right now Durarara!! .. And just to get over it, I am bi.. so I love to watch both yuri anime and romance... ahem.. ok.. I think that's all I can think of..
Nice to meet you all.
lefroggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 18:23   Link #11489
Sanaki
Filled with Kindness

Hey there I'm new here, which you can tell hehe...I've been into anime for as long as I can remember so I decided to join up here. Call me San or Sana for short if you want, I like just about all kinds of music and I absolutely LOVE the Touhou series. Besides that, my favourite anime are Yu Yu Hakusho, Code Geass, Soul Eater, Fate/Stay Night, and Highschool of the Dead.
I'm also a bit of a graphic designer, been using Photoshop for about two years now and I love making tags and icons.
Old 2011-10-27, 03:52   Link #11490
SockMonster

Allo! It's very nice to be able to have a place to hang with folks and talk manga. I was an animation student in college, so I have skills in making animated gifs, icons and so on. I don't have much to say now, but don't be afraid to strike up a conversation at any point.
SockMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 04:55   Link #11491
malperd

Smile

Hi there everyone. Anime lover from South Africa here! This is an awesome website, I'm sure I'm gonna meet loads of interesting people. My favorite animes are: Claymore, Hellsing Ultimate and Elfen Lied (see my profile for a full list). Anyway. nice to meet you all!
malperd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 19:19   Link #11492
Shog

~Hello everyone, I'm new ^^

~This Forums looked awesome, so I joined
Old 2011-10-28, 03:17   Link #11493
DawnEmperor

Urgh, forgot to introduce myself. Been reading some of the messages for some time, and felt interested. Nice to meet everyone!
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 08:15   Link #11494
SmileSakura

hello, i'm new here. nice to meet u all
SmileSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 07:25   Link #11495
PinkLolita~

Send a message via MSN to PinkLolita~
Hey there! I'm new here,actually i've just joined now..or some moments ago to be honest.^^ i love anime and drawing..i spend alot of time drawing the anime i watch..but i love it! >.< Nice to meet you all..hope to have some new nice friends here.
PinkLolita~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 09:15   Link #11496
Mikoku

Hi everyone! I just joined here. I (of course) like anime and manga a lot. Favourite manga is absolutely Fullmetal Alchemist because of the plot and favourite anime Nichijou because... well, I just like it I of course also do other things than read manga and watch anime: I'm really interested in music (both listening and playing)
So there's something about me. Nice to meet u all!

Last edited by Mikoku; 2011-10-30 at 09:19.
Mikoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 10:46   Link #11497
co_flame

Hey there, just an ordinary anime fan saying hi to the community!

Only seriously been watching anime for the past 4 or 5 years but prior to then i had seen the typical animes on tv such as pokemon, digimon, dbz etc. I watch a variety of different shows but my favourite series' would be Aria and Macross.

Hoping to join the chat on lots of different topics in this community

Peace!
co_flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 11:15   Link #11498
drbecker
That one guy who posts .

Hey guys, I'm Doctorbecker. No, I'm not really a doctor, I just happen to like a certain old tv show. Anyway, I have a rather strange stance on anime, kind of a love/hate kind of deal. Not exactly the "I-its not like I like you or anything" kind of deal, but more like the kind where you feel like you've seen everything there is to see and feel jaded. But I still watch anime and read manga on occasion anyway, and out of everything I've read my top favorite series has got to be Helen ESP.

Hope to have fun here!
drbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 17:48   Link #11499
Inori Yuzuriha
EGOIST

I am new here. I saw some interesting discussions and I decided to join, so nice to meet everyone.
Inori Yuzuriha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 18:30   Link #11500
RandomAnimeFan

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Nice to meet everyone.
RandomAnimeFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members