Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-11, 14:06   Link #841
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Ah, new clothes for Victorique. Excellent.
Yeah definitely look pretty nice. Good to change things up now and then.
Old 2011-02-11, 14:57   Link #842
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ep 6 excellent. Lots of good stuff, even in the plot department, but my favorite moments were Victorica's first little grunt, and then the sound she made when she fell. Yuuki Aoi can really do those little sounds.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 15:02   Link #843
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Newtype

Don't tell me this show is going to copy/paste a lot of the Sherlock Holmes plot?
Old 2011-02-11, 16:17   Link #844
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Ep 6 excellent. Lots of good stuff, even in the plot department, but my favorite moments were Victorica's first little grunt, and then the sound she made when she fell. Yuuki Aoi can really do those little sounds.
That sound was pretty funny indeed. Yuuki Aoi is truly shining in this role. I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but... Victorique is SO CUTE! I think she's actually getting a little cuter with each passing episode.

Spoiler for episode 6:
Old 2011-02-11, 17:02   Link #845
Sparvid
*hic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for episode 6:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-02-11, 17:41   Link #846
Kunagisa

Quote:
Spoiler for episode 6:
This actually becomes somewhat an important point later on (not in the sense that it is a big mystery, but in the sense of say ... a reactionary event because of it), so I suggest people don't answer this in the anime thread until at least when this arc's over (by then you probably get the answer as well ). Feel free to speculate though!~

The sneaking out scene and the cavities totally reminded me how completely clueless Kujou is. All male lead gets +100 skill points on cluelessness regarding romantic interest, but this guy gets +100 points on cluelessness regarding common sense.

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-02-11 at 18:46.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 17:44   Link #847
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I agree, Kujo and common sense is like mixing oil and water. It's a little annoying though. I understand some of them are jokes, but feel the audience is somewhat being made a fool of with them.
Old 2011-02-11, 18:27   Link #848
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Spoiler for episode 6:
Spoiler for ep 6:
Old 2011-02-11, 18:37   Link #849
RiderLeangle

Quote:
Spoiler for episode 6:
Spoiler:
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 19:17   Link #850
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

It seems volume 2 has started. I didn't remember anything about the magician, but I vaguely remember the case with the nun and the plate, so I think it's been accurate so far. I remember liking this arc but I don't remember the specifics, so I'm counting on Bones to make it good.
Old 2011-02-11, 19:51   Link #851
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Not sure we'll get to see it outside Japan, but there is going to be a Gosick special on the TV Tokyo show AxA late Monday night, featuring Yuuki Aoi, Eguchi Takuya (Kujou) and Shitaya Noriko (Avril). On Tuesday night, they will feature a challenge between two TV Tokyo announcers and Victorica -- who I guess may be represented by Yuuki Aoi.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 20:18   Link #852
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

the story goes deeper in this story arc, Victorique was so determined the prove her mother is innocent, and what Kujo will be do in the next episode. i think there's something suspicious with Sister Mildred..

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 20:24   Link #853
D-Gold
Aurum

Quote:
That sound was pretty funny indeed. Yuuki Aoi is truly shining in this role. I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but... Victorique is SO CUTE! I think she's actually getting a little cuter with each passing episode.

Spoiler for episode 6:

Too bad we haven't seen any yet

oh and Victorique was soooo cute this episode.
(end of obligatory Victorique cute post)
Old 2011-02-11, 20:36   Link #854
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Not sure we'll get to see it outside Japan, but there is going to be a Gosick special on the TV Tokyo show AxA late Monday night, featuring Yuuki Aoi, Eguchi Takuya (Kujou) and Shitaya Noriko (Avril). On Tuesday night, they will feature a challenge between two TV Tokyo announcers and Victorica -- who I guess may be represented by Yuuki Aoi.

Hrm ... promo material, maybe?
Old 2011-02-11, 22:52   Link #855
Random Wanderer

Spoiler for Episode 6:
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 22:57   Link #856
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
It's not edited. What makes you think that it is? There are several of these on youtube and each of these look relatively the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
yukirosuzuka is actually correct that the video itself is not edited from what the opening showed in sequence. I personally checked both the video and the opening and found nothing different.
If you guys can't see it, go 1 minute into the actual opening and the edited version.

Or here you go. Let both of them load all the way first.
http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video...=0&authorName=

Some scenes are stretched out and some are compressed to make the video fit the song.

Edit: Oh wait, the uploader already explained it. My bad.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 2011-02-11 at 23:07.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 03:40   Link #857
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for ep6:

looking for a wallpaper or images thread about gosick..... T_T
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 05:43   Link #858
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
This actually becomes somewhat an important point later on (not in the sense that it is a big mystery, but in the sense of say ... a reactionary event because of it), so I suggest people don't answer this in the anime thread until at least when this arc's over (by then you probably get the answer as well ). Feel free to speculate though!~

The sneaking out scene and the cavities totally reminded me how completely clueless Kujou is. All male lead gets +100 skill points on cluelessness regarding romantic interest, but this guy gets +100 points on cluelessness regarding common sense.
I assume it isn't related to pain and that it's the gesture itself that has a meaning for her... I have no idea what it is though. I'll wait for more clues.

And yeah, Kujo is utterly clueless. At first, I thought he was joking about the cavities in order to tease Victorique but nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Spoiler for Episode 6:
Yes, it doesn't make sense for the nun to steal the plate, unless she was just an intermediary. Another point that puzzled me in her reasoning this week is that she knew the nun sat like a man. Is that the kind of detail Kujo would pay attention to and think of relaying to Victorique? Maybe I'm underestimating him, but I reallly doubt it. He wasn't even able to make the connection between the birds and the magician.
Old 2011-02-12, 05:55   Link #859
ninja_pintu

Quote:
And yeah, Kujo is utterly clueless. At first, I thought he was joking about the cavities in order to tease Victorique but nope
Exactly, I was actually surprised when he said that he actually thought Victrorique wanted to go to a dentist

Quote:
Another point that puzzled me in her reasoning this week is that she knew the nun sat like a man. Is that the kind of detail Kujo would pay attention to and think of relaying to Victorique? Maybe I'm underestimating him, but I reallly doubt it. He wasn't even able to make the connection between the birds and the magician.
Yes, this is one of the flaws of this series. How come Kujo almost never fails to mention every key detail(even the ones which aren't easily noticeable), when most of the time he isn't shown to be that smart.
Old 2011-02-12, 07:20   Link #860
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
I assume it isn't related to pain and that it's the gesture itself that has a meaning for her... I have no idea what it is though. I'll wait for more clues.

Yeah, I thought Kujo was an idiot before, but he really outdone himself this episode. I too thought he was teasing V, but I can't believe he actually believed that. I mean, I know most male lead aren't the sharpest tool in the box, and I'm not hoping for him to be as script reading perceptive as V, but this level of cluelessness is just....what, did he look at Ichika in Infinite Stratos and said, "No, I'm going to be the densest male lead of the season"? Seriously, WTF. And on top of that, he makes V cried, considered a crime in most places! To be honest, the mystery is beyond weak and I'm watching this just for V, but Kujo is really killing my enjoyment for this show.

Quote:
Yes, it doesn't make sense for the nun to steal the plate, unless she was just an intermediary. Another point that puzzled me in her reasoning this week is that she knew the nun sat like a man. Is that the kind of detail Kujo would pay attention to and think of relaying to Victorique? Maybe I'm underestimating him, but I reallly doubt it. He wasn't even able to make the connection between the birds and the magician.
Yeah, it confuses me too, the only way to explain it is if she's an intermediary like you says, I hope they'll explain it later seeing how she's still in the picture. To be honest, as the episodes goes on I'm more convinced that the book she's constantly reading on the library has the script on it. Really, more and more this is becoming like Encyclopedia Brown. I mean, that is way circumstantial an evidence, surely Victorique has never watched Index before...

Well, the rest of the episode is pretty good though, we finally will delve into V's past, and her motivation of clearing her mother's name seems interesting. I just hope she will use stronger evidences this time...

Tags
bones, horror, light novel adaptation, school life, shounen