AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-07-01, 02:52   Link #44561
HasuMasu
*Artist

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 3 Chapter 3
After Tabane-san finished her line, the particles of light gathered around her to form something.

Something appeared in front of her shoulders, 2 on each side, 4 in total. They all look like IS arm armor no matter the size.

"Is this Tabane-san's IS...?"
"Hm--? Far from it, Ii-kun. This is my mobile lab! On a side note, it's called 'I'm a cat' (I don't have a name yet)."
The theory lives on.
Old 2013-07-01, 04:42   Link #44562
DarkJak2050

Okay, I'll just post this and be on my way...

As for that scene I mentioned. It's mainly to serve as a comedic content.

Anyway, the scene goes like this. It's set during the clean-up period at Thunder Crash's base; after Thunder Crash was disbanded. To help keep the base clean, there's a small group of drones called "ServiCons". At one point during the clean up, Magnus (General of the Thunder Crash Mercenaries) had all of the ServiCons at his personal living quarters. Eric was told about this and went to see Magnus if he can use some of the ServiCons. But Magnus was using all of them and Magnus had a lot of stuff in his living quarters to pack onto a truck.

When Eric saw this, he thinks it's going to take a while before he and the rest of the Mercenary Unit can use the ServiCons. But Magnus had something up his sleeve to help speed up the process. He had all the ServiCons programmed to obey him if he's using a certain "command".

Magnus would be packing his things like in this video below. (If you guys can watch it). Think of Magnus in that wizard's position.

Instead of using a wand and magic, Magnus uses the "Command" that's programmed into the ServiCons. The ServiCons do the packing, Eric would be watching it and getting mixed into it; trying to dodge the ServiCons as they pack Magnus's things onto the truck.

I'm thinking of having this as an extra at the end of one of my chapters...

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2013-07-01 at 04:56.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 01:16   Link #44563
Eratas123

....Slow month :/
Old 2013-07-02, 02:32   Link #44564
demino_hellsin
That one guy

keep losing topics to talk about.lots of other work to take care of too.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 03:19   Link #44565
Eratas123

Spending most of my time in Spacebattles.
Old 2013-07-02, 03:32   Link #44566
demino_hellsin
That one guy

As for me, I've been kept away from the keyboard by trading card games

The joys of OTK
Old 2013-07-02, 22:35   Link #44567
DarkJak2050

A new one in the archive.

The Four Man Team
Old 2013-07-05, 02:52   Link #44568
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
.... didn't tabane use an I.S. to help adjusting Akatsubaki?
Maybe, maybe not *nice guy pose*
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 06:09   Link #44569
DarkJak2050

Another one in the archive.

IS Infinite Stratos Phoenix Rising

It seems that it's a sequal to Spirit of a Soldier
Old 2013-07-05, 11:06   Link #44570
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
As for me, I've been kept away from the keyboard by trading card games

The joys of OTK
Which one? There is so many out there.

=

I read the Four Men team....

Let just say I am hoping for a big twist or something because so far it read kind of generic self-insert fic with four OC instead of one.
Old 2013-07-05, 11:17   Link #44571
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Mmm in magic lol. Burn out people 20 in one turn. Or buff up and swing for 20.

Imagined a wierd self-insert. Knows all about the mechs due to model kits. Knows nothing about the story.
Old 2013-07-05, 20:02   Link #44572
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Mmm in magic lol. Burn out people 20 in one turn. Or buff up and swing for 20.

Imagined a wierd self-insert. Knows all about the mechs due to model kits. Knows nothing about the story.
Well.... I wouldn't call it that bad, as far as I am concerned, fic with OC singing song generally tend to score lower.

Suddenly forcing a scenario where OC has to sing (or show off his skill) is really disruptive at the very worst. Though I would not mind if that the scene is placed at some sort of victory party at the end of a major battle.
Edit: or in scene where all the action calm down, there is no screaming fangirls or anything, just the OC taking a break and somebody walked in (like that scene with Guitar in bioshock infinite).

If somebody point out how badly off tune they are(need to break the cliche of good singer despite of not having any experience) or why the hell they are singing (because Cloudcocklander are fun !) then that scored a win.

Last edited by agetreme; 2013-07-05 at 20:22.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 20:22   Link #44573
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post

Let just say I am hoping for a big twist or something because so far it read kind of generic self-insert fic with four OC instead of one.
I`ll agree on that part and I only liked the funny moments there a bit..if it`s gone to far, well I`ll stop reading it.

Please let there be a big twist to make the events very different.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 13:31   Link #44574
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn, pushing the car to get the engine started...

~*~

"So, how is it," she asked, her back leaning against the stone that outlined the bath. "It's a local blend so..."

"*Puah*, wow, it's really smooth," Ichika held the cup away after finishing the drink. "It's way different from the sake in the shops back home."

"Glad you like it," Chifuyu smiled, pouring herself a cup. "I know we usually drink beer together when we're like this but I thought it would be nice for a change, since it's your birthday and all." She tilted it back easily, unaware that her brother's eyes were absorbing each and every movement she made. "*Puah*! I love that sensation as it goes down~ Can't get that with just beer!"

"Heh heh, I wouldn't know - I'm still technically 'underaged'," Ichika decided it would be best to avert his eyes as his sister kicked back another cup. The subtle arc in her back that seemed to push out her chest even further was ... distracting to say the least.

"Ah, for tonight, we can forget stuff like that," she smiled, placing the cup down on the floating tray. "You are one step closer to being a man, Ichika. I..." She glanced away from him, her hand reaching to her own shoulder. "I know I don't praise you or anything but..."

"Chifuyu-nee...I kn-"

She shook her head. "No, I need to say this, so that there is no misunderstanding between us." She took a breath and looked at him and in that moment Ichika felt time slow to a crawl. "I know that I haven't been the best sister to you but I'm proud of you, Ichika. I really am proud of you."

"Chifuyu...nee..."

She leaned her head down on his shoulder, eyes closed. "Don't let it get to your head. You are still going to be treated like a little brother, now and forever. You still have a ways to go before you get to be treated as a man by me."

"...and how would it be different to be treated as a man by you," he asked in a rush.

Chifuyu lifted her head to regard him, their faces uncommonly close to each other. "...I..." His chest rose and fell with heavy breaths, his lips deliciously parted in a way that ignited something within her that responded in kind. "...I..."

"Tell me, how would you treat a man, Chifuyu," he asked again breathlessly, his face drifted closer to her own. How dare this cheeky bastard call her name so carelessly without an honorific! And why did her body shudder in response!?

"How to treat a man..." she let her eyes drift close... She could feel it, he was leaning in closer! Was he trying to -! Was he actually trying to ... kiss her!?

**LET HIM!!!**

"...is something you'll never know if you keep this up," she smacked his head lightly, stunning him out of his little fantasy.
Old 2013-07-08, 19:15   Link #44575
Setsuna Asuka

Why is Chifuyu so OOC in this?
Old 2013-07-08, 20:18   Link #44576
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

A number of reasons:
1) it's not done
2) it's MY Chifuyu.
3) she'd be almost drunk by now
Old 2013-07-09, 06:06   Link #44577
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For some reason I just had this weird idea of small spoof scenes that feature IS-kun, a pilotless IS that seems to move around on its own like a disembodied piece of emptied armor. And he encounters the various characters super deformed style.
Old 2013-07-09, 06:32   Link #44578
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

IS-kun, a perverted pilotless IS that seems to move around on its own like a disembodied piece of emptied armor...desperately trying to "dock" with...a cute girl pilot...

...oh man, I am so going to hell for this...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 06:36   Link #44579
HasuMasu
*Artist

I love it, needs funding.
Old 2013-07-09, 07:24   Link #44580
demino_hellsin
That one guy

do it. NOW! Someone adopt that before the bunny gets shot by eras or zero!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest