AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-06-30, 10:39   Link #1
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

D.N.Angel on DVD!

I was just wondering what the release dates of the DNAngel DVDs are. I can't seem to find anything about it when I search through google.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 10:44   Link #2
Kenchii
bleeding for sanity

Send a message via AIM to Kenchii
No particular release dates for it.
Kenchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 10:53   Link #3
BanditKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
I was just wondering what the release dates of the DNAngel DVDs are. I can't seem to find anything about it when I search through google.
David Williams is working on the dub right now.You can check his process here
he also mention that the first Volume will come out before the year end.
BanditKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 11:00   Link #4
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Ah, thanks for the information ^_^
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 00:11   Link #5
Cyz
"Show it to me"

D.N.Angel

I don't know if there's a thread for this series already. Anyway, this is one of my favorite series and has a very good storyline. Not as good as the manga counter-part, but it still good. What do you guys think?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-22 at 03:06. Reason: Threads merged. This thread is quite close enough. You really should search for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 02:39   Link #6
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Yeah, actually, I really enjoyed this series. Decided to buy the DVDs based on hearing a few good things, and was actually pleasantly surprised. Really nice show, with memorable art, animation, music (a highlight for me), characters, and "moments" to be sure. And, to give credit where it's due, the ADV release was absolutely packed to the brim with extras galore, and I really enjoyed them all a lot. So, yeah; definitely highly recommended. Unless you won't watch a shoujo show on principle, it's pretty hard to go wrong with this one.

(Incidentally, did search to see if there was another thread... there's one asking one asking when the DVDs would be coming, and one for the manga, but I can't find one to just plain talk about the anime itself either.)
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 05:19   Link #7
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

I liked it up the point where he disappears into the painting. Then it go way too weird for me.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 03:22   Link #8
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I was dissapointed the love triangle never re-surfaced, once Daisuke fell for "Older Harada", younger Harada just lost all feelings for him and just dissapeared in the background...I thought there'd be a little more sibling rivalry...I was like WTF??

But this indeed was a very good series...very innocent and left you with that cheesy warm-feeling inside...As you can see by my username there's one character that i kinda bonded with and that's Dark, wingdarkness...this series had alot of problems in terms of focusing on the main plot (I mean Krad appears in only like 5 episodes) and some episodes are pretty random, but it was still a heart-felt, good natured series that I really missed once it was over...I orginally thought it would be action-packed, but the action it did provide was good enuff...It also had a light bit of fanservice that was always fun too...Even a manly man like me was effected by the scene where Older Harada and Daisuke fall in love on the beach...Overall worth the watch, Otuka's with girlfriends might wanna try watching this series with them if she digs anime a bit...