AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-01-21, 07:01   Link #6421
Elestia

The most "awesomest" pair assembled to save girls has been created
Old 2012-01-21, 10:06   Link #6422
Shadow5YA

Wow, I did not expect Sumire to be there.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 10:07   Link #6423
Seiryuu

I have to say, this last arc has really been diminishing my opinion of Keima. But this last chapter was something else. There could have been ways to handle Chihiro, but the way he did it was the height of idiocy.
Spoiler for if you haven't read it:
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 11:07   Link #6424
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I have to say, this last arc has really been diminishing my opinion of Keima. But this last chapter was something else. There could have been ways to handle Chihiro, but the way he did it was the height of idiocy.
I believe that you always overrated Keima, if you think only now that he is someway "silly".
He totally lacks common sense, and his social skills are awful.
His pragmatism with Chihiro, in this situation, showed how egocentric he is.
When he can't solve a problem, because his "galge logic" is inefficient, Keima shows all his weakness, and he can suddenly blurt out his inner thoughts and impose his pragmatic view to the other people, implying that they could get what he wants to communicate, without giving them a proper explanation.

He is like a little kid who believes that everyone knows what he is talking about, even if he can't express his thoughts well.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:22   Link #6425
moridin84
Custom User Title

Capture all them of them just in case! seems a very Keima-lulz strategy to use. I don't think anyone would have predicted this.

So anyway, these are all the hosts
Spoiler for size:

Of those 16, 12 are apparently at the festival. That seems a bit too many since I'd would have assumed the following wouldn't be there

* Akari - Likely not considered a host and in a hidden location.
* Kanon - Still asleep.
* Nagase - In a different town.
* Rieko - In the country-side.
* Hinoki - In AMERICA.

I suppose that Hinoki might have decided to visit her sister or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai
I believe that you always overrated Keima, if you think only now that he is someway "silly".
When he can't solve a problem, because his "galge logic" is inefficient, Keima shows all his weakness, and he can suddenly blurt out his inner thoughts and impose his pragmatic view to the other people, implying that they could get what he wants to communicate, without giving them a proper explanation.

He is like a little kid who believes that everyone knows what he is talking about, even if he can't express his thoughts well.
Indeed, he's not good with people at all. His 'galge skills' confuse people it seems.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 12:52   Link #6426
lolzorz

^ Isn't there a possibility that, you know, there may be other Weiss hosts apart from those which were captured by Keima? Haqua's been active around the area too, so I won't be too surprised if that were the case.
lolzorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 13:40   Link #6427
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Capture all them of them just in case! seems a very Keima-lulz strategy to use. I don't think anyone would have predicted this.

So anyway, these are all the hosts
Spoiler for size:

Of those 16, 12 are apparently at the festival. That seems a bit too many since I'd would have assumed the following wouldn't be there

* Akari - Likely not considered a host and in a hidden location.
* Kanon - Still asleep.
* Nagase - In a different town.
* Rieko - In the country-side.
* Hinoki - In AMERICA.

I suppose that Hinoki might have decided to visit her sister or something.
They might be mistaking Elsie for Kanon.

Tenri might not count as a capture target, as she was Dinana's, and Nagase coming to visit her old students is more likey than Hinoki coming back fom America.

Basically, I predict that Hinoki, Rieko and Akari are out, while its a toss up between Elsie (pretending to be Kanon), Tenri and Nagase.
Old 2012-01-22, 00:50   Link #6428
cheongzewei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Idiocy, but hilarity to me. You guys aren't really looking at his words. Do you not see the timeline? He needs to power up Ayumi's goddess asap. HUGE pillar of light? Deep shit is going to happen, and deep shit needs deep power.

how to grant power? By capturing ayumi.
So, what is the problem? Chihiro.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post

keima has always been silly. And this scene, it makes me happy, for Keima is after all human. But I don't see him as a kid. He follows his own route, and was in mid of explaining.

Though I think, nothing he do could convince her. Normal explanations will be forgotten, So why not make an impact?
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 01:48   Link #6429
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

latest chapter reminds me of this

Spoiler for pokemon:

lol at the Super Robot War reference
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 06:24   Link #6430
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
I must admit I was extremely happy to have Sumire show up - she is my third fave of the female leads Keima has interacted with thus far (first being Shiori and the second being Akari).

But Lune hints at something that I have been wondering about for a long time - that the goddesses were deliberately concealing themselves by hiding as escaped spirits.

Gah ... someone save Sumire!
Old 2012-01-23, 22:56   Link #6431
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I wonder if the counter-capture beginning from Sumire's side is a hint at the Chinese New Year, since she is the one wearing a qipao and looking all Chinese......

Dammit, those mega mandarin oranges on her chest must have tasted damn swee - *dodges a hail of machine gun bullets*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 19:55   Link #6432
Diveman

My personal opinion is that Keima doesn't know how to handle this situation properly, there's too many things at risks and he cannot afford to stop, think everything calmly and come up with the usual plans he gets. He's just clearly mindfcked and needs to act ASAP.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 00:30   Link #6433
Elestia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
My personal opinion is that Keima doesn't know how to handle this situation properly, there's too many things at risks and he cannot afford to stop, think everything calmly and come up with the usual plans he gets. He's just clearly mindfcked and needs to act ASAP.
Pretty much. Ever since he discovered the Weiss nest, he is being pitted against the clock to discover the remaining goddess out of hiding. The entire fate of the world, excuse the cliche, is resting on his shoulders and he has been running himself ragged to carry out this burden. With the complications with Chihiro and Ayumi, it is hastening the impending doom looming over the city, so he is getting pretty desperate in his attempts to resolve the issue as efficient as possible.
Old 2012-01-25, 00:48   Link #6434
AlaAlba

haha, can't wait for next chapter, all the girls will get capture? and Keima's in trouble.
I thought the yandere girl know her target (Ayumi) but she didn't and that makes things worse, lol. for Keima ofc.

And who can fight now? Ayumi is there, Tsukiyo, Yui, Shiori would probably be also at school. Tenri is different school but she maybe visit the festival. Kanon is sleeping so she's out.
5 goddesses vs loads of vintages then? Nikaidou, LC, and Haqua maybe would give them some helps too I guess?
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 06:45   Link #6435
konart

Chinese scans are out, summary is at usual place

Spoiler for 175 Riot:

^ so f*cking badass.
Old 2012-01-27, 06:47   Link #6436
Kyouka
Is Here

haqua looks amazing
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 06:57   Link #6437
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Just ... whoa ... looked at the other images and the brief summary over at the usual place, and ... ummm ... just whoa.

Spoiler for Spoiler summary from the usual place:
Old 2012-01-27, 07:52   Link #6438
AlaAlba

Spoiler for ^:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 08:14   Link #6439
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Chinese scans are out, summary is at usual place

Spoiler for 175 Riot:

^ so f*cking badass.
Wow.

HELL YES. WAIFU MATERIAL.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 09:53   Link #6440
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmn.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen