AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-03-30, 01:50   Link #1181
demino_hellsin
That one guy

A language ingrained within genetic memory. A mother language that even angels and demons understand. Each language is divided and created their own cabals of magic that revolved around the new language. Taoist magic for China, Shinto magic for Japan, rune magic for norwegian, druidic naturalism for celts. Everything is united under the language of Babel

@_@
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 06:45   Link #1182
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Here is a weird question:

Can Imagine Breaker destroy object from a parallel universe?

A displaced object from parallel Universe means that it is unnatural (in this universe) and that Imagine Breaker return it to original value (non-existence since it doesn't exist in this universe).

If you follow this line of logic, then what happen if Touma go into parallel universe?
What would be destroyed?
Touma (for being an abnormality in the universe) or the universe (using Touma as reference)
Old 2013-03-30, 06:51   Link #1183
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The portal would collapse before he can even go in, or the very effect, of sliding him through would be null @_@
Old 2013-03-30, 08:20   Link #1184
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Here is a weird question:

Can Imagine Breaker destroy object from a parallel universe?

A displaced object from parallel Universe means that it is unnatural (in this universe) and that Imagine Breaker return it to original value (non-existence since it doesn't exist in this universe).

If you follow this line of logic, then what happen if Touma go into parallel universe?
What would be destroyed?
Touma (for being an abnormality in the universe) or the universe (using Touma as reference)
true touma/imagine breaker will erase an anomaly when its been thrown into his world but when he is thrown into another world. I'm not sure of the values for IB. IB has its fixed data or blue prints that it serves as a central point. It erase or return anything that is considered anomaly to its normal values.

Sending him to another world would probably not a problem because his being is not really an "alien in the world" he is still considered normal where ever world you put him. IB would considered super natural phenomenon as the alien being that needs to be corrected or destroyed but before that happens you need to disconnect IB from Touma so the easiest way is to cut it off and let the monster inside loose in the tunnel. wrecking havoc and making the travel a lot worse (I'm actually planning in using this one)

The gods that I'm searching aren't from norse or greek because I have plans for those gods. Gods that aren't popular and relatively native only on their country is much preferred because I want the heroes to live in a secrecy. The world would tremble if they find out their existence.
Old 2013-03-30, 08:33   Link #1185
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Sending him to another world would probably not a problem because his being is not really an "alien in the world" he is still considered normal where ever world you put him. IB would considered super natural phenomenon as the alien being that needs to be corrected or destroyed but before that happens you need to disconnect IB from Touma so the easiest way is to cut it off and let the monster inside loose in the tunnel. wrecking havoc and making the travel a lot worse (I'm actually planning in using this one)
We are talking about infinite probability here which means Touma might end up in a world that he is dead, never born/existed in the first place.

For now, I think I will stick with "Traveling into another world is impossible with Imagine Breaker." (since Imagine Breaker would probably negate the portal.)
Old 2013-03-30, 16:02   Link #1186
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Well you can try

Aztec
Celtic
Mayan
Inca
Egyptian
Roman (pretty much the same as greek but with other names)

Sorry for not participate I am a way behind on lots of things at the moment.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 16:04   Link #1187
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^

Again, not exactly narrowing it down
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 16:09   Link #1188
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Anything in special he wants to accomplish while I don't know many of their gods I know a friend who is very good with anthropology so I can ask him for something specific.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 02:58   Link #1189
judasmartel
*Author

How about magic based on the legend of Moses?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 03:02   Link #1190
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You need to be more specific....
Old 2013-04-08, 05:15   Link #1191
demino_hellsin
That one guy

- plagues of egypt
- mysteries of the rosary
- buddhist sutras

jsut tossing out ideas :P
Old 2013-04-08, 23:38   Link #1192
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
the first one is a vicious, merciless, wicked and like rabid god. The type that is pure malevolent of evil or so his exterior projects but the truth is his legend might be shrouded by his/her wildness and craziness but he/she is kind in the inside and has a connection to healing or revitalization or resurrection or maybe reincarnation. I need an authority that can be both dangerous and can heal. I don't plan to do the kiss thing to just heal someone (though maybe not all the time )
How about the Aztec goddess Itzpapalotl, who is the leader of Tzitzimime?
A grim and dangerous goddess who at the same time is the protector of women and the sign of resurrection.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 03:02   Link #1193
tsunade666

thanks for that. but my first targets are the 4 aztec gods contracted in shana as the four gods of earth. I'm trying to understand that more and bring the power back. Though I can't understand southvalley and where the corpse had come from or they are re-animated from the dead but no souls but mindless corpse or mummy.

Plus the connection between Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcóatl. It looks like they are connected.
Old 2013-04-09, 03:17   Link #1194
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Is it just me, or does everybody points to Aztecs when they need an 'evil' deity ?
Old 2013-04-09, 03:27   Link #1195
demino_hellsin
That one guy

aztec gods to my knowledge aren't inherently evil. However they are depicted as harsh and indifferent to the sufferings of man. The whole concept of them requiring regular human sacrifices in pop culture is enough to paint them evil.
Old 2013-04-09, 03:45   Link #1196
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
thanks for that. but my first targets are the 4 aztec gods contracted in shana as the four gods of earth. I'm trying to understand that more and bring the power back. Though I can't understand southvalley and where the corpse had come from or they are re-animated from the dead but no souls but mindless corpse or mummy.

Plus the connection between Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcóatl. It looks like they are connected.

Just to make sure I grasp your thought.

If bringing back the corpse and reviving the dead is what you are looking for. You might want consider the myth of Tezcatlipoca or Quetzalcóatl entering Mictlan to retrieve human bones to create new human beings.
Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcóatl fights too much, and even the age of fourth sun is devastated by those two, and there were no materials left to create new human beings for the 5th age. So they enter Mictlan the under world to retrieve human bones from Mictlantecuhtli.

Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcóatl are also among the four primordial gods that was created by Ometeotl the creator (the other two are Xipe Totec and Huitzilopochtli)

Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcóatl are sworn enemy that had fought for the sovereignty of the world.
The first sun age belongs to Tezcatlipoca but he eventually busted by Quetzalcóatl.
Quetzalcóatl than take over to rule the second sun age but Tezcatlipoca busted him back.
Those two just never stop fighting. Even after Tlaloc and Chalchiuhtlicue take over as the third and fourth sun, the world still gets destroyed because by their battles.

But do not, even those two are sworn enemies, they are both chief gods that governs the Aztec cosmos, and they WILL work together if their combine power is required to maintain the cosmos.
Like in a myth where Tlaltecuhtli was depicted as a minster reprsenting the chaos before creation, and it was slayed by Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcóatl. Then the two gods use the body of Tlaltecuhtli to create the heaven and earth.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 07:10   Link #1197
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How would one go about amking a lower level version of Kakine's ability?
Old 2013-04-09, 07:13   Link #1198
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Limit the amount he can create.

Limit the laws he can change.

Limit the stability of the Dark Matter.

Power, Control, Versatility.
Old 2013-04-09, 08:25   Link #1199
demino_hellsin
That one guy

- He can create roughly 20 kilograms.

- the properties of the matter are fixed, same density as water, material strength is triple that of steel. Cannot create living things out of it. cannot control the matter telekinetically.

- Rather than actively keeping it in existence, he has to actively remove it.

- abnormality is that the material cannot be detected by any living thing other than the owner of the ability.

What level is this?

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-04-09 at 10:03.
Old 2013-04-09, 10:24   Link #1200
tsunade666

20 kilograms of dark matter? but how far it can alter the laws of nature?

dark matter is special because it can introduce new laws into the world through its creation. The created matter doesn't have the same laws that applies to the object that its based on.

Initially in vol 15. Dark matter of Kakine is just 3 pair of wings and that itself can alter a huge amount of information. 20 kilograms of dark matter is already dangerous.

remember the mask that was introduce in vol 22? its already deadly with just small amount.

Tags
hard science