AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-06-10, 00:48   Link #121
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

With the current trend in the anime industry, I think it'd most likely be 13 episodes.

If it is, my guess is that the first season will cover the first five girls and Hakua, though I am curious as to how they would manage to fit in the fillers with only few episodes to spare. Speaking of which, I really hope they don't use chapter 11 & 12 fillers, I seriously felt that those were pure waste of pages. Also, it'd be nice to see some original fillers and GotW heroines as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
And that's why the miniarc setup of Kaminomi is so good. It's perfectly fine to skip a girl or two before the Tenri Arc, because only a few of them (arguably just Chihiro, Ayumi, Kanon, and Hakua) have to be done before then. They can always be done later, in a sequel, with no real change to the plot, just to the order of when girls were captured.
In regards to the order of the girls...

*Ayumi*, Mio, *Kanon*, Shiori, Kusunoki, *Hakua*, *Chihiro*, Jun,
Tsukiyo, Minami, *Tenri*, Rieko, Sumire, Nanaka, Yui, Hinoki

Mio and Yui's arc should have a distant gap, and the exact same goes for Kusunoki and Hinoki as well. Also, it'd be a good idea to do Mio and Kusunoki's arc as early as possible before Tenri, if not, avoid them from appearing after Nanaka. Minami, Rieko, and Sumire can be completely skipped without any worry.

Spoiler for The events in TWGOK so far:

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-06-10 at 18:11.
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 05:22   Link #122
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
With the current trend in the anime industry, I think it'd most likely be 13 episodes.

If it is, my guess is that the first season will cover the first five girls and Hakua, though I am curious as to how they would manage to fit in the fillers with only few episodes to spare. Speaking of which, I really hope they don't use chapter 11 & 12 fillers, I seriously felt that those were pure waste of pages. Also, it'd be nice to see some original fillers and GotW heroines as well.
Get outta here... 11 and 12 were great. Normally I don't go for the cutesy stories, but that one was nice with the retelling from two viewpoints, and had some necessary character building between Keima and Elsee. I'd say if any filler gets animated, that's going to be #1 on the priority list, and there'd be an outcry (and not just from me) if it wasn't.
Old 2010-06-10, 11:41   Link #123
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
wow i just started reading the manga and i get an anime adaptation great!!
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 22:30   Link #124
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
That's mainly the case for shows airing in the winter and summer season, as well as for unproven projects. TWOGK is based on a reasonably successful manga series (and the anime should help boost that) and has more than enough source material to do a 2 cour season.

Heck this summer looks like having 4 shows being at least 2 cour which is way over the usual... Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu is going to be 2 cours, Shiki confirmed for 22 episodes, Nurarihyon no Mago is probably going to be 52 episodes and maybe more if it gets extended like D.Gray Man did. Amagami SS should be 2 cours, and who knows with Highschool of the Dead.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 01:50   Link #125
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
That's mainly the case for shows airing in the winter and summer season, as well as for unproven projects. TWOGK is based on a reasonably successful manga series (and the anime should help boost that) and has more than enough source material to do a 2 cour season.

Heck this summer looks like having 4 shows being at least 2 cour which is way over the usual... Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu is going to be 2 cours, Shiki confirmed for 22 episodes, Nurarihyon no Mago is probably going to be 52 episodes and maybe more if it gets extended like D.Gray Man did. Amagami SS should be 2 cours, and who knows with Highschool of the Dead.
HSoD should be short. It's only got, what, 25 chapters? They're long-form chapters, but it's still ongoing. That means they'll either get an original ending or a "first season". 26 eps max for the former, 13 for the latter. Certainly no more than that.

I'm still guessing ~26 for KamiNomi.
Old 2010-06-12, 10:11   Link #126
tsunade666

I hate the idea of it turning into one cour season. At least make it 2 so it wouldn't be too cramped and that would justify the manga's awesomeness. But reading from the first post took me a lot of time. But it looks like it's not lulu's seiyuu would do the job. But from the example I think it would still be fine but when I saw the kaminomi going anime the first thing that hit me is keima = jun.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 13:59   Link #127
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Come on, World Hobby Fair, it's 0400 already!! Open up so that the leakers can do what they do best and bring us the PV!
Old 2010-06-19, 00:06   Link #128
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So... uh... what are the odds of Tenri appearing in the first season?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 07:53   Link #129
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

If they don't try and rush it, she won't appear aside from possible cameos at flashbacks (eg Keima has a flashback back when he was younger, and you can see her behind a corner).

And ugh, I've been looking for the PV everywhere now, but no luck so far
Old 2010-06-19, 08:07   Link #130
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So... uh... what are the odds of Tenri appearing in the first season?
Depends on how many episodes it has. If it's a two-cour series, I'd say the odds are pretty high that she'll be in it. I always thought her arc would make a good season finale.
Old 2010-06-19, 11:10   Link #131
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

What's site I going to watch the PV ?
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 12:07   Link #132
ginrai1984
100% silver voltage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
What's site I going to watch the PV ?
there isn't one so far.

the most likely guess to where it is gettting screened is at the next comiket.

and comiket is planned in august this year and will run trough at 13 to 15 of august.
ginrai1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 12:14   Link #133
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginrai1984 View Post
there isn't one so far.

the most likely guess to where it is gettting screened is at the next comiket.

and comiket is planned in august this year and will run trough at 13 to 15 of august.
There is one already, and it's premiering at the Shonen Sunday booth at World Hobby Fair 2010 (2)... unless we've been lied to. Anyhow, the convention is held June 19~20th, but we don't know why there aren't any leak videos of the PV yet... Man, I want to get my hands on those TWGOK clear files, as well...

Edit: Okay, so there IS a TWGOK PV showing at the World Hobby Fair - http://tweetphoto.com/27958838.

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-06-20 at 00:21.
Old 2010-06-20, 08:25   Link #134
circleman

One more screenshot from the PV featuring Elsee on Wakaki sensei's blog.

http://blog.wakakitamiki.coolblog.jp/
circleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 08:27   Link #135
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Okay, going a little crazy now ...
Old 2010-06-20, 08:43   Link #136
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Edit: Okay, so there IS a TWGOK PV showing at the World Hobby Fair - http://tweetphoto.com/27958838.
They look more like disciples in a temple gathered round to worship their almighty Kami-sama

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 09:15   Link #137
tsunade666

On the clear files I could easily spot Conan and Kami-sama + I also saw Hayate. Other than those 3. They are too small for me to identify.

The meeting is kinda.... gives you vibes of a real otaku world where they are worshiping kami-nii. The background set up are fitting for an omnipotent being though I still can't find a PV VIDEO!!!! which I can watch yet.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 15:11   Link #138
l o o p
Athenafag

A picture of the PV:

I love Elsee's design. The PV shouldn't take long to be on internet.
l o o p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 15:13   Link #139
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Whoa, the quality is damn nice already.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 20:39   Link #140
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

More information on the staff members:

Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Music: Hayato Matsuo (Shenmue series, Magic Knight Rayearth, FF XII)

Some low quality photos of the PV and credit.

The composition of the staff members are just... eminent. Well, maybe except for one.

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-06-21 at 00:28.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen