AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-14, 19:36   Link #41
Kaka
罪人クロノ

hmmmm.........well, so far I am not very very very impressed by the story yet ^^;

but I like its animation and music
Old 2004-01-14, 21:54   Link #42
Excel 2004
Please Fix My Avatar

Send a message via AIM to Excel 2004
I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I save animes to CD I put them to VCDs and SVCDs. I've only seen three but it's the most disgusting (and still appealing) anime I've ever seen. Tsukihime doesn't even come close in my opinion.
Old 2004-01-14, 22:18   Link #43
Dark_Sun
I LOVE YOU!

I luv this anime and i think its really depressing O.o.....and but just wondering. Am i the only one who likes the 3rd opening of naruto better then the other 2?
Old 2004-01-15, 15:46   Link #44
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
Bah WEAK

I have ATLEAST 2000 CDs filled with anime.

I have 5-6 of those CD binders that hold 264CDs FILLED of anime

I have atleast 5-8 50CD spindles right now filled as well. (I'm not at home right now, so I can't count) Then I have 2 100CD spindles filled.

Along with about 460GB of Anime on my Computer 140 on another, and another and another 30 on the other one.

I also just purchased a 8X DVDRW drive along with a 4X DVDRW drive for my brother's computer, we should be having more anime soon

As you can see I Burn all the anime I download. Organized too

As for my Warez collection...that's a whole diffrent story

PS I just remembered we also have like a bookshelf filled with anime DVDs

Me and my brother started collecting anime about 1.5-2 years ago. When we had an 8X CDRW and a 40GB HD. How we have expanded

PS FMA is awsome, I know it isn't a "romance" series, but I hope Winrey and Ed hook up
Ok stop bragging ANY time now, no one cares...

ANYWHO I love FMA Ed is da best I love Winry too They r cute together *grin*
Old 2004-01-15, 17:13   Link #45
PhantomThiefDark
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to PhantomThiefDark Send a message via MSN to PhantomThiefDark Send a message via Yahoo to PhantomThiefDark
GOOD ANIME!!
Old 2004-01-15, 18:37   Link #46
aZn.Xj
free itam plx0rs?

yep i like .. wait love it!!!!!!! its fun to watch and sad at times.
Old 2004-01-15, 18:59   Link #47
Bortix
l33t One

The show was interesting for a while, then it just goes downhill from what the beginning seemed to promise. Evidently it isn't as deep as I expected, plotwise that is. The characters seem too childish in many actions, similar to the way I feel about Naruto in a whole, which leads me to this point: FMA is targeted at audiences who like Naruto, which is why I like neither as of now.

And just so you all know, I only dislike Naruto as an anime.
Old 2004-01-15, 19:05   Link #48
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr
i think that it touched on some real deep issues, but only for an episode or two, while the rest are fairly light-hearted.
as for the manga, it goes a few volumes before it delves into the characters' pasts.
all in all, i like it quite a bit.
Old 2004-01-15, 22:16   Link #49
Pharmaceutical

Send a message via MSN to Pharmaceutical
Daisuki.

I'm already over-obsessed >.<
It kind of does seem to target the same audience as Naruto, but hey, I'd qualify as obsessive there, too. I have no idea what I'm saying :]
Old 2004-01-15, 23:14   Link #50
Jn183

I liked this show. Al is my favorite character. That story wasn't what I expected. Didn't expect it to be that depressing.
Old 2004-01-17, 12:32   Link #51
madeener
君の犬です - bow wow!

Location: i live in singapore, you know where that is? its not in china! lol
Send a message via MSN to madeener
Full Metal Alchemist is great. It's like one of those Naruto, Kenshin serieses where the story revolves around some objective but seems to go on forever. Too bad its only going to last a year but thats good enough already.
Old 2004-01-17, 18:18   Link #52
Durandal
Insane AI

Send a message via AIM to Durandal
I Like this show, it kinda reminds me of Trigun... ah Trigun we knew thee well. At any rate I think it's great.
Old 2004-01-17, 18:54   Link #53
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
I downloaded all 14 episodes last night in a bout of obbsessive insomnia brought on by too much chinese food..and I absolutly loved it! At first I liked it cuz the guy had a braid but the story developed into something rather dark and I grew really attached to the characters and the animation didnt cut corners at all. This has definately become one of my favorite animes I've seen lately.
Old 2004-01-21, 07:22   Link #54
Walküre

I love FMA, one of my favorite Shows !!!!

The Animations and Character Designs are great.

After the first few Episodes i thought its going more into the fighting direction, but the Story changed a lot, and i really like how it is now

watched Episode 15 yesterday, amazing !!! best Episode so far imho.
Old 2004-01-21, 17:43   Link #55
Joe Dalton

best eps were 7 and 8 ed and al go through allot and unlike most shows it affected their actions and mentalities.
Also it hasnt gone downhill from what ive seen the characters are still developing with the same depth as before.
Best anime currently in progress imho always looking forward to the next eppisode besides the eps with the fakers that pretended to be ed and al..... those eps were kinda boring but ok
Old 2004-01-21, 20:53   Link #56
Ventorez
Baka Moonchaser

Send a message via AIM to Ventorez
I love FMA its quite refreshing to see an anime directed to kids to be so controversial and very accurate in the human cycle of self-destruction.
Closed Thread