AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-06, 11:54   Link #1
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Which naruto character had the worst childhood?

Which naruto character has had the worst childhood (ages 1-16)?

I think a lot of people would say sasuke, but really? He had one crazy night. I think others may have suffered more. Like Orochimaru. Whatever happened to him during his childhood, turned him into a moral-less child killer, snake face. Can you really compare that to sasuke's deal? Or anyone elses deal?
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:58   Link #2
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Sasuke...or Gaara.
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:58   Link #3
Sodem

I'd say Gaara. Because everyone run away from him, and people didn't just hate the bijuu inside him, he hated Gaara himself. Naruto had a rough childhood too, but he wasn't hated in academy.
Sodem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 12:27   Link #4
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Either naruto or gaara. No one else really comes close.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 14:11   Link #5
threepac3
Life is Relative

I think Haku has had the worst childhood. We did not see most of his child hood on "camera", yet we know it was pretty bad. He was considered worthless trash until Zabuza started training him, which was no picnic to say the least. There is no telling what he went through when he was homeless...
Old 2007-01-06, 14:32   Link #6
ri0

I'd say Gaara... by far. I mean no one believed in him. The children were so cruel and full of fear. He never was acknowledged by anyone... The only hope was his uncle and we all know how that turned out^^
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 14:42   Link #7
swerv
Stay Up

Gaara hands down.

Blamed for your mothers death since birth. No friends, ever. The one friend he thought he had ended up trying to kill him. Assasins trying to kill him between the ages of 6 and 12 years old. Unable to sleep because when he does his soul gets slowly destroyed by some evil sand priest badger thing.

Sasuke? - One bad event. It's his choice not to have friends since then. Pathetic amount of emo angst.

Haku? - He had the love of his parents until his dad found out he had an advanced bloodline and then he found a precious person who he obviously enjoyed growing up with - Zabuza.
Old 2007-01-06, 14:52   Link #8
prolifik

What about Kimimarro? He was locked up in a jail cell for most of his childhood and when he finally got out he found out that he had a terminal disease.
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 15:07   Link #9
threepac3
Life is Relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv View Post
Gaara hands down.

Blamed for your mothers death since birth. No friends, ever. The one friend he thought he had ended up trying to kill him. Assasins trying to kill him between the ages of 6 and 12 years old. Unable to sleep because when he does his soul gets slowly destroyed by some evil sand priest badger thing.

Sasuke? - One bad event. It's his choice not to have friends since then. Pathetic amount of emo angst.

Haku? - He had the love of his parents until his dad found out he had an advanced bloodline and then he found a precious person who he obviously enjoyed growing up with - Zabuza.
I love it how you down played Haku's traumatic childhood. --Once his father noticed haku's abilities he realized that it was inherited from his wife(Haku's mother). He killed her then attempted to kill Haku, but Haku unintentionally activated his ability creating a field of iceacles killing his father. Then started begging after this event. Sounds bad to me...
Old 2007-01-06, 15:08   Link #10
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
You're right dude, having your whole family killed and then having your brother make you watch the image again and again...doesn't sound too bad, I bet anyone could handle that type of thing when they were 7 year olds...But Naruto had it really bad people not wanting to be is friend is awful...
Old 2007-01-06, 15:41   Link #11
swerv
Stay Up

I didn't mention Naruto so your sarcasm is wasted on me.

As for Haku and Sasuke yeah they had it bad but it was one single event.

6 years of assasination attempts by your own village's ninja and 12 years without any sleep = prolonged severe mental and physical trauma.
Old 2007-01-06, 15:48   Link #12
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
I didn't mention Naruto so your sarcasm is wasted on me.

As for Haku and Sasuke yeah they had it bad but it was one single event.

6 years of assasination attempts by your own village's ninja and 12 years without any sleep = prolonged severe mental and physical trauma.
i was putting the Naruto comment to everyone dude,evil|plushie put a comment about "Either naruto or gaara. No one else really comes close." but my Naruto comment was for everyone and not just yourself...So no the scarcasm was not wasted...and as you can see i also mention Gaara
Old 2007-01-06, 15:50   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

[1# Gaara] This guy was born unlucky
Spoiler for my explanation:

[2# Naruto] This guy was fortune to live in a peacefull village

[3# Haku] The most emotional moment...his death... so far....

[4# Hatake Kakashi] People have forgotten about him....

[5# Hyuuga Neji] False Hatred/Attitude

[6# Uchiha Sasuke] Yeah Finally comes Sasuke
Old 2007-01-06, 16:02   Link #14
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Yeah Finally comes Sasuke
He lived a normal life...up till 4 years ago (begin of the story) he was blessed with a advanced bloodline and talent.

One bad thing happened after Itachi killed everyone....true they got killed and he witnessed (Tsuykomi) how they got killed... but live goes on dude...

Everyone wanted to be his (girl)friend he was/is (probably...cuz i am a guy) a very handsome person (Tenten, Temari, Ino, pfff every girl except Hinata is interested in him) But instead...he ignored them very hard...cuz he probably feared...his hatred would become even less then it is or was...

Even so....he got friends ....he lived without a trauma though....so it seemed...
yeah you're right man ...if that was me and i got home and saw that everyone in my family was dead and my brother was the one who did it , i'd forget about it...i wouldn't feel like i was weak and couldn't protect my family , i would feel great having all those 12 year old girls liking me because what they think of me really matters!! ah Yes i'm gonna forget my worries and think about how much girls i can have.
Old 2007-01-06, 16:21   Link #15
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Dudes, whatever happened to orochimaru turned him into a snake face! Nothing can top that. I mean really, do you think he was born that way? No! Something happened to him and he turned all snaky... even worse, at somepoint he lost all morals and decided to start killing babies. Even gaara's childhood didn't warp him to that extent. Gaara only wanted to kill people who either tried to kill him or who may put up a good fight...
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 16:31   Link #16
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

I'm scared to think about that...when Orochimaru was a kid he looked like the kinda kid that wouldn't hurt a fly...but now, all i can say is wow what an evil bastard...
Old 2007-01-06, 16:35   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I hesitate between Gaara, Neji, Sasuke and Haku.

Frankly Naruto isn't an option for me, I mean yeah it's pretty bad to be an orphan and to be looked down by everybody but it's nothing close of the other 4, at least Naruto had and has someone who cares for him and after his fight with Neji, nobody look down on him anymore.

-So Gaara's life is very screwed.
Born and considered just as a weapon, the jutsu that made him as he is has killed his mother at birth.
Unable to control his power and mentally unstable due to the lack of sleep because his soul would be devoured by his monster inside, he's feared by everybody.
At 6 years old his uncle, the only person who ever cared for him, tried to kill him following orders from Gaara's father. Gaara's sand crushed him, leaving enough time for him to admit that he always hated Gaara to have killed his mother and that she hated him too, he ended up trying to kill Gaara in a suicidal attack.
After years of psychotic behavior and many other attemps to his life Gaara was redeemed by Naruto, is now loved by his siblings and has the admiration of the young generation as the new Kazekage.

Very sad past, improvement after that.

-When Haku was young, his father discovered his bloodline power coming from his mother, he killed her first then tried to murder his son who killed him with his capacity in a complete panick.
Haku lived in the street, homeless, until Zabuza found him and trained him as a weapon to serve his plan.
In the end Haku sacrificed himself in order to save Zabuza Kakashi's killing blow.

Well very sad too but at least Haku was happy to be near Zabuza until the end.
But in the other hand Haku is dead, which isn't very funny for him

-Kimimaro's past was a filler but it's about the same thing as Haku minus the killing into his own family part.

-Neji is born as a slave of the Main familly. When he was four years old he was marked like cattle with a seal that represents absolute obedience under the Main Familly, any disobedience can mean instantaneous death.
Some days after that, he learned that his father was assassinated by the Main Familly in order to save his uncle, the head of the Main Familly.
About 10 years later Neji will learn that his father chose his death, because this choice was the very first and single moment of freedom in his whole life.
He's now happy and in peace with himself (frankly I don't really see why, I think it's even worst).

Once again it's very sad, I think it's even worst than Haku. I would like to know what happened to his mother though.

-Sasuke was a normal ninja child, admiring over all his extremely strong brother. One evening while returning from his training, he found his district destroyed, the corpses of his neighbors and of all his clan lying on the pool of their own blood.
Running to his house, he found the bloody corpses of his father and mother, obviously killed by his brother standing near to them. His brother then used the MS to torture Sasuke's mind with the vision of the murder of their parents.
Finally his brother let him alive for weird reasons, saying that Sasuke was to survive miserably in order to kill him (and explaining that to be able to do that he should kill his own best friend which isn't likely to give Sasuke a great social life ^^).
Later, Itachi will reappear and torture him again, making him revive thousands times the death of their parents, breaking his mind.
Again, not a very happy life.

Well in the end I think that Gaara has the saddest past, and Sasuke the most screwed present.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 19:16   Link #18
7thFonon
seventh

Haku had it the worse. First, he looked liked a girl, so it must have been hard to pick up women. Not only were his parents killed, but the only person who accepted him was a bad guy who was just using him for the rest of his life. Then Haku sacrificed himself for Zabuza. Zabuza later ended up killing the man who hired him to do the job that involved him to even fight Kakashi in the first place. So haku death was a lost cause.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 19:26   Link #19
tatami
back in black

absolutely kakashi... others had lived a childhood or lived in peace (most of them)
yet kakashis life was always in battle...+his father...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 19:39   Link #20
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Kakashi had a pretty bad childhood, but then again so did Zabuza - this guy was like a more psychotic version of Naruto. He got kicked out of the academy and murdered all the students. The students of Kirigakure were all forced to fight and kill each other, that's pretty bad.
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote