AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-12-26, 09:50   Link #3201
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The only thing wrong with this episode probably is that Daddy Starbucks or Moka's dad is introduced. Where as in like me a manga reader(also an anime watcher) kinda spoils the fun and mystery daddy vamp since he hasn't appeared yet in the manga.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-12-26, 10:28   Link #3202
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Sad that we didnt had the opportunity to see Mokas mom ;/ since she is kinda lika a mystery... the same for Mokas eldest sister >__>
Ones going to be a kind psychopath, ones going to be a dizty beauty...the youngest one will be the tomboyish type if not then very pissy.... I wonder if they are all human.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 12:18   Link #3203
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Also add no 2 elder sisters, no moms of Moka and Kokoa, no Kurumu episode also there is no room for CENSOR MASCOTS!!!
Old 2008-12-26, 12:20   Link #3204
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Also add no 2 elder sisters, no moms of Moka and Kokoa, no Kurumu episode also there is no room for CENSOR MASCOTS!!!
I am caught up with the manga, their mothers have not shown yet. 0-o
Old 2008-12-26, 12:25   Link #3205
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yeah...The MILF's of the vamp family hasn't shown there fangs yet in the anime nor manga and they dare show Daddy Starbucks! Man that spoils the mystery in the manga...oh well what's done is done.

I'd hoped for a better boss, but I think the spanking of Kokoa without censors will make me forgive this insolence.
Old 2008-12-26, 12:30   Link #3206
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Yeah...The MILF's of the vamp family hasn't shown there fangs yet in the anime nor manga and they dare show Daddy Starbucks! Man that spoils the mystery in the manga...oh well what's done is done.

I'd hoped for a better boss, but I think the spanking of Kokoa without censors will make me forgive this insolence.
I don't think it spoils much as I always thought that hes like Inner Moka in personality since its both noble and stern and if anything thats how they have been portraying the vampires, Kure(SP) has mental truma so I can over look her issues, Kokoa is still childish but has her moments.
Old 2008-12-26, 16:35   Link #3207
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Quote:
Just search for torrents at google. just type key words you'll get the raws in no time.

Also it's true season1 was more manga based, the pool scene is the only one that was similar to the manga, but has a story of it's own...The "SIDE STORY" will make you

i said picture not the video
Old 2008-12-26, 17:24   Link #3208
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for R + V 13:

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 18:19   Link #3209
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Spoiler for ep 13:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 19:07   Link #3210
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Watched MX's version....and ... ouch...This is kinda what I wanted to do to Tsukune for last eps blunder with Inner so... seeing it was sort of gratifying in a way...

Gainax did this last ep didn't they...? The power releases reminded me too much of Spiral Power... And yeah, Daddy Starbucks must have taken it easy on Tsukune, just like Moka said. Wait, even if this is the anime version...ya mean Moka can do the aura thing as well? holy s-
Old 2008-12-26, 19:33   Link #3211
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I highly doubt the manga will leave a better impression unless, of course, you've liked Season 1. The season 1 has been pretty faithful to the manga for the most part. Aside for the one content (can't mention it) the manga readers in this thread yearned for so much, the story is just as boring considering that event is a rinse-and-repeat as well, just like the inner Moka who has saved the day every episode.

Yeah, you won't like the manga. Our hero is a pansy and deserves a lot more kick-in-the-crotch than Saito ever deserved from Louise in the Zero no Tsukaima franchise.

So, any word on when season III is coming out so we can have a Rosario franchise as well?
Season 1 wasn't faithful to the manga, it followed certain events ok, but it wasn't true to the point where I would call it faithful.

And Tsukune a pansy in the manga? ... come on Monir, thats just out right slander.

It wasn't a rinse + repeat story... I would like to go into detail, but a few are really anal about manga spoilers.

You shouldn't be passing out false information Monir D:
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 19:40   Link #3212
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Season 1 wasn't faithful to the manga, it followed certain events ok, but it wasn't true to the point where I would call it faithful.

And Tsukune a pansy in the manga? ... come on Monir, thats just out right slander.

It wasn't a rinse + repeat story... I would like to go into detail, but a few are really anal about manga spoilers.

You shouldn't be passing out false information Monir D:
Tsukune grows some balls but only really into last bit of season 1, the recycling comments are almost true as well someone in group or a friend of group gets in trouble and Inner Moka thrashes them not to mention the whole lovely dovey friendship stuff.

But even so the manga just dose a better job with charatcers and story, Anime season 1 is half right if one likes it just barley they will enjoy the manga, or a better yet if soemone is turned off from the stupid ecchi bits, bad comedy bits and recycled gags they should know the manga dose not really suffer from all that.
Old 2008-12-26, 20:55   Link #3213
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Tsukune grows some balls but only really into last bit of season 1, the recycling comments are almost true as well someone in group or a friend of group gets in trouble and Inner Moka thrashes them not to mention the whole lovely dovey friendship stuff.

But even so the manga just dose a better job with charatcers and story, Anime season 1 is half right if one likes it just barley they will enjoy the manga, or a better yet if soemone is turned off from the stupid ecchi bits, bad comedy bits and recycled gags they should know the manga dose not really suffer from all that.
FYI Moka stopped saving the day around chapter 16. And Season 1 is 40 chapters. Now... how is it recycled again? The series is about Tsukune *gasp* and his choices and dealing with the consequences of said choices, not Moka and monster of the week. I would love to see you try to prove me wrong though. As I'm already fully prepared to outline everything that happens in the manga, as I memorized it like the back of my hand.
Old 2008-12-26, 21:02   Link #3214
ZippyDSM

Quote:
FYI Moka stopped saving the day around chapter 16. And Season 1 is 40 chapters. Now... how is it recycled again? The series is about Tsukune *gasp* and his choices and dealing with the consequences of said choices, not Moka and monster of the week. I would love to see you try to prove me wrong though. As I'm already fully prepared to outline everything that happens in the manga, as I memorized it like the back of my hand.
Not quite she or Vamp mode Tsukune are the usual winners of fights thus that is a repeat, the issues with friends also repeats but thats one of the core elements of the theme no matter how much the story changes. Don't get me wrong I like RV but I am merely its weak spots, all story's have them its jsut up to the viewer to ignore them or not.

As I have been saying if you can stand the anime in the tiniest amount you'll enjoy the manga unless its the OTT ecchi you are looking for.
Old 2008-12-26, 21:09   Link #3215
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Not quite she or Vamp mode Tsukune are the usual winners of fights thus that is a repeat, the issues with friends also repeats but thats one of the core elements of the theme no matter how much the story changes. Don't get me wrong I like RV but I am merely its weak spots, all story's have them its jsut up to the viewer to ignore them or not.

As I have been saying if you can stand the anime in the tiniest amount you'll enjoy the manga unless its the OTT ecchi you are looking for.
A hero protecting his friends is in every action orientated shonen. To scowl on something as trivial as this is... I dunno, stupid?

One of the theme of the series is indeed friendship. Kurumu being the perfect example of this theme, who will always choose to fix her friendships with the other girls over taking the chance to steal Tsukune away.

Whats wrong with the theme? Sorry that its not about a bunch of meat heads with squinty eyes that can make heads explode for no apparent reason. Or super genius chess player who has a complex on his daddy, so starts a world war over it.

This is about friendship and love and how much Tsukune is willing to give up for it. Thats it. The trials he goes through for these things is what makes R+V great.
Old 2008-12-26, 21:17   Link #3216
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... well, Zippy has a point about Tsukune or Moka always saving the day. However, there's so much more to it than that. Basically, you have read the manga for yourself in order to understand the R+V experience. Such as the fact that Tsukune refuses to sacrifice anyone, and that he has a huge problem of his own to deal with

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 21:20   Link #3217
ZippyDSM

Quote:
A hero protecting his friends is in every action orientated shonen. To scowl on something as trivial as this is... I dunno, stupid?

One of the theme of the series is indeed friendship. Kurumu being the perfect example of this theme, who will always choose to fix her friendships with the other girls over taking the chance to steal Tsukune away.

Whats wrong with the theme? Sorry that its not about a bunch of meat heads with squinty eyes that can make heads explode for no apparent reason. Or super genius chess player who has a complex on his daddy, so starts a world war over it.

This is about friendship and love and how much Tsukune is willing to give up for it. Thats it. The trials he goes through for these things is what makes R+V great.
*sigh* downgrade back to fan from fanboy plz, I am trying to point out the faults as soothers can decide on if they want to read it, it dose have issues but in the end its a fun read with solid designs and good charatcers but like with all things you have to see past its flaws, some wont care for the recycling friends and monsters themes, the anime ramps up the flaws of the managa so if you can stand the anime and I slightly enjoyed it up till RV2 I enjoy the manga and its themes.

As I said before don't get me wrong when I say its a simple and has repeating themes these are its only real weaknesses so those who can not stand it in manga/anime with it in it should move along, for the rest of us we join ze inner Moka fan club... all hail the queen of the night BANZAI!!BANZAI!!!
>>

Altho.... I like Mizreo and Kokoa more
Old 2008-12-26, 21:21   Link #3218
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... well, Zippy has a point about Tsukune or Moka always saving the day. However, there's so much more to it than that. Basically, you have read the manga for yourself in order to understand the R+V experience. Such as the fact that Tsukune refuses to sacrifice anyone, and that he has a huge problem of his own to deal with
Lets see...

Naruto always saves the day
Ichigo always save the day
Sousuke Sagara always saves the day
Revy always saves the day
Goku always saves the day
*insert main hero* always saves the day, its infiinite.

Quote:
*sigh* downgrade back to fan from fanboy plz, I am trying to point out the faults as soothers can decide on if they want to read it, it dose have issues but in the end its a fun read with solid designs and good charatcers but like with all things you have to see past its flaws, some wont care for the recycling friends and monsters themes, the anime ramps up the flaws of the managa so if you can stand the anime and I slightly enjoyed it up till RV2 I enjoy the manga and its themes.

As I said before don't get me wrong when I say its a simple and has repeating themes these are its only real weaknesses so those who can not stand it in manga/anime with it in it should move along, for the rest of us we join ze inner Moka fan club... all hail the queen of the night BANZAI!!BANZAI!!!
>>

Altho.... I like Mizreo and Kokoa more
Your so called flaws are unfounded. By that logic, every single series in existence has that exact same flaw. A story needs a theme, thus produces plot. Although you can have a theme with no plot *cough*excel saga* cough* and Slice of Life series like Lucky Star.
Old 2008-12-26, 21:22   Link #3219
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
This is ture however there are alot of biased fans here so anyone whos nto a fan I want to play up just its faults a tad, if they still want to read it with the faults mentioned then good they will enjoy it if not then they probably wont enjoy it because some people fixate on such things...I know I do on games when I do not enjoy them I start nit picking and analyzing the faults from my game nazi perspective ><
Old 2008-12-26, 21:24   Link #3220
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Lets see...

Naruto always saves the day
Ichigo always save the day
Sousuke Sagara always saves the day
Revy always saves the day
Goku always saves the day
*insert main hero* always saves the day, its infiinite.
And some people don't like Naruto,Bleach,ect,ect,ect,ect , you are missing the point.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire