Old 2010-12-01, 17:46   Link #1261
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
What do u think about this cove?
http://img339.imageshack.us/i/vlcsna...20123h00m.png/

A theory:
The girl in this photo Wako's mother? Head is Takuto's father for sure... Head and Wako's mother were in love she broke her Seal and left the island/Head ...that's why he's depressed now...Takuto and Wako are brothers..

Mizuno & Marino
Wako & Takuto

that's a nice find, the images do look similar, and that theory makes Takuto x Mizuno relationship work perfectly, but wouldn't that make Head Wako's father also, was it his decision to bypass the order and go for her next? then that would explain how they found out that she was a maiden
Old 2010-12-01, 19:31   Link #1262
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:

A theory:
The girl in this photo Wako's mother? Head is Takuto's father for sure... Head and Wako's mother were in love she broke her Seal and left the island/Head ...that's why he's depressed now...Takuto and Wako are brothers..

Mizuno & Marino
Wako & Takuto

I thought he was depressed because the fish girl left? I really doubt Wako and Takuto are related.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 23:46   Link #1263
SassyRobot

Quote:

A theory:

Mizuno & Marino
Wako & Takuto

Sorry, those locations don't look the same! However, as the paintings are likely spots on the island, they could potentially hint at some other important location (ie the view from where his dad used to live, or something).

I don't think Wako and Takuto are related, but I could see Takuto's mother being a previous maiden who left the island. And perhaps his father is stuck there because he still has his mark. I dunno. But at this point we still don't know everything about how the marks work. Do they disappear when the next generation inherits it? Like why does Takuto have a mark although he came from off of the island?

Also wasn't Head actually smiling in the brief shot where he is sitting outside?
SassyRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 23:52   Link #1264
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for upcoming episodes:
Old 2010-12-02, 02:13   Link #1265
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyRobot View Post
Now, that painting looks awfully familiar, has it been some other anime or film?
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 02:18   Link #1266
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
that's a nice find, the images do look similar, and that theory makes Takuto x Mizuno relationship work perfectly, but wouldn't that make Head Wako's father also,
Even in ep 04, The headmaster know that Wako is a Maiden, she herself said that she Approvised on her own back in elementary school,so basically everybody knows that Wako is a maiden. as for Mizuno & Keito ( potential Maiden ) haven't yet Approvised that's why they don't appear in Zero Time.

It was Scarlet Kiss' decision (Benio).
Old 2010-12-02, 02:21   Link #1267
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I thought he was depressed because the fish girl left? I really doubt Wako and Takuto are related.
Back in ep 01, he cried and said:" Would you sing for me, fish girl".
Old 2010-12-02, 02:25   Link #1268
Wakan Tanka

Quote:

Sorry, those locations don't look the same! However, as the paintings are likely spots on the island, they could potentially hint at some other important location (i.e the view from where his dad used to live, or something).

I don't think Wako and Takuto are related, but I could see Takuto's mother being a previous maiden who left the island. And perhaps his father is stuck there because he still has his mark. I dunno. But at this point we still don't know everything about how the marks work. Do they disappear when the next generation inherits it? Like why does Takuto have a mark although he came from off of the island?

Also wasn't Head actually smiling in the brief shot where he is sitting outside?
I know, but I just noticed a cove. The cove is where Wako purifies herself.
Old 2010-12-02, 03:05   Link #1269
Kakkou
Tch.

^For Pete's sake use the edit button and please don't double and triple post on the same page.

To stay on topic, I checked the official site and saw that the DVD/BD volume 2 will have the soundtrack on it. Looks like it's all the rage nowadays to stick osts with dvd releases as a purchase incentive... Oh, it'll be out on 23/2/2011 for those who have been wondering.

Also, do want:

Last edited by Kakkou; 2010-12-02 at 03:23.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 03:14   Link #1270
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
For Pete's sake use the edit button and please don't double and triple post in the same page.
For God's sake..I forgot.
Old 2010-12-02, 03:46   Link #1271
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Even in ep 04, The headmaster know that Wako is a Maiden, she herself said that she Approvised on her own back in elementary school,so basically everybody knows that Wako is a maiden. as for Mizuno & Keito ( potential Maiden ) haven't yet Approvised that's why they don't appear in Zero Time.

It was Scarlet Kiss' decision (Benio).
Why is people saying Keito is possibly a maiden? She's a member of Glittering Star and has appeared in Zero Time.
Old 2010-12-02, 08:31   Link #1272
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Why is people saying Keito is possibly a maiden? She's a member of Glittering Star and has appeared in Zero Time.
Two thing, one, she was on the bus scene with Wako, Fish gil, and Mizuno (all three are confirmed maidens) and the scene seemed to show that all four of them felt very comfortable with each other, even if they didn't know the others, and this is anime, stuff like that is going to happen for a reason. And two, some people have noticed that the mark on her mask is similar to one of the seals floating in Zero Time, although, if the GCB knows about her maiden status I really wonder why they made her one of their division heads.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 09:33   Link #1273
SassyRobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Now, that painting looks awfully familiar, has it been some other anime or film?
A lot of people have pointed out that it looks like the painting from Rahxephone so it could be an homage to BONES' other series.
Spoiler for Rahxephone image:

Quote:
I know, but I just noticed a cove. The cove is where Wako purifies herself.
Hey, part of the fun of discussion is coming up with theories! I just didnt find your evidence convincing :P
Old 2010-12-02, 12:05   Link #1274
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
A lot of people have pointed out that it looks like the painting from Rahxephone so it could be an homage to BONES' other series.
Spoiler for Rahxephone image:

Hey, part of the fun of discussion is coming up with theories! I just didnt find your evidence convincing :P
I didn't mean that in girl in this painting is Wako , it's probably a previous Maiden...

As for Wako, why does she live only with her Grandma? where's her father & mother, that's why I came with the theory that,.. since we know nothing about Takuto's mother ( her pic was in a gold watch ) and he thought that his father is on the island (and painted of these paintings), therefore they're related...
Old 2010-12-02, 15:42   Link #1275
SassyRobot

Oh no I didn't think that's what you meant. Now Wako being in the painting wouldnt make any sense! I don't think the two coves look the same. The one in the painting isn't the same as the one as where Wako purifies herself, near the shrine and the stone hand in the water (Tauburn??)
Old 2010-12-02, 15:46   Link #1276
Wakan Tanka

@ SassyRobot: Yup, that's right.

+++++

- Takuto and Sugata are born on the same day, this's what Takuto mentioned back in ep 07....

-Mizuno & Manticore ( sounds better than Marino ) are twins...

What do u think about this?

Last edited by Wakan Tanka; 2010-12-02 at 16:09.
Wakan Tanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 17:30   Link #1277
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Not sure what you're trying to say. You said that Wako and Takuto are possibly related and now are you trying to say Sugata and Takuto are related?
Old 2010-12-02, 23:50   Link #1278
thesebzgal
harrum!

Send a message via Yahoo to thesebzgal
Spoiler for episode 9:
Old 2010-12-03, 01:37   Link #1279
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Not sure what you're trying to say. You said that Wako and Takuto are possibly related and now are you trying to say Sugata and Takuto are related?
Spoiler for Speculations:

Just speculations nothing more.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesebzgal View Post
Spoiler for episode 9:
I Do.
Old 2010-12-03, 04:54   Link #1280
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Forgot to post these a couple of weeks ago. These were some seriously fist-pumping manly moments from episode 08 that had me....well fist pumping:

Spoiler for Manly Posing:

Whoever is doing the art direction for this show sure knows how to do a dramatic pose, be it with a super robot or two dudes on a hill with dramatic wind and lens flare.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen