AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-20, 22:11   Link #3221
AlaAlba

wooot yeah another break, next chapter 111 is 2/18.

@KiNA: her other manga is in hiatus? lawl and she still taking a break for sekirei... I guess we should tell her Oda's or other weekly mangaka's adress so that she can go to their place and learn from them
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 00:36   Link #3222
Manic
real men love pink

she is gonna kill this series with all the breaks and lil material she gives. She should really look into ending it this year, before it loses too much interest.
Old 2011-01-21, 01:03   Link #3223
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

The curtain is already set me think .. it just how she plans to tell the story and wrapped it up.

There is 4 boss.. Sanada of the East, Higa of the West and Mikogami of South, and the disciplinary squad.

Higa will probably be dealt within this few arc and be done with. His main trump card is Uzume, and Shiina gone.. all he have left is cannon fodder sekirei. Mikogami is a bit harder with #5 and Miss "I forgot panty" .. Missy gonna end up in the harem .. so thats left #5 as the sole problem. Should be dealt too. Sanada, from what little time he shows up dont seems like a bad guy. Black horse.. He could be dealt with before or after Mikogami. Lastly, the big boss, because Karasuba is there.. and her other 2 sisters have issues with the group.. but by then, Minato could probably count on having his sister and Shiina, Seo and his twin wives, Akitsu as well .. and the godmother herself, Miya
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 15:54   Link #3224
marconii2002

Can I get spoilers from 110 chater
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 16:11   Link #3225
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
wooot yeah another break, next chapter 111 is 2/18.

@KiNA: her other manga is in hiatus? lawl and she still taking a break for sekirei... I guess we should tell her Oda's or other weekly mangaka's adress so that she can go to their place and learn from them
It just sad how this manga is so poorly done on the release time basis.
I wonder if she has any other jobs because I don't think she can live a happy life with 1 chapter a decade, even if sekirei had an anime ...
Unless she sells a lot of brand merchandise such as pillows posters and other junk ...
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 16:13   Link #3226
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
Can I get spoilers from 110 chater
well the full raw is out since yesterday... yet not much clue what is going out there since its generally 100% talk and emotions...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 16:14   Link #3227
marconii2002

I saw chapter 110 raw to me it is not another break
Old 2011-01-21, 16:17   Link #3228
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
I saw chapter 110 raw to me it is not another break
no it is a break ^^ what is at the very last page says that... no chapter on 4th February and next will be 18th feb.
Old 2011-01-21, 16:37   Link #3229
marconii2002

When I raed @AlaAlba post I don't haved raw so I thinked that this chapter it anothear break
Old 2011-01-22, 12:38   Link #3230
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 110:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 01:49   Link #3231
Manic
real men love pink

haha yeah or atleast by time the 3rd anime season comes around. It will need more material to butcher by then
Old 2011-02-03, 14:55   Link #3232
Ukoku

Vol. 11 raw is out

Last edited by Ukoku; 2011-02-03 at 17:26.
Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 05:59   Link #3233
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL suddenly .. Miya's fanservice.

How can I get angry with her sporadic release ('ω')
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2011-02-18, 21:29   Link #3234
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 111:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 22:14   Link #3235
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Yay Miya!

She claims she's not human or sekirei, yet is branded as Sekirei No.01.

I wonder about the 00 now.....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 03:45   Link #3236
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Yay Miya!

She claims she's not human or sekirei, yet is branded as Sekirei No.01.

I wonder about the 00 now.....
I guess nr.00 is when she gets a hold of all jinki.... just like in the chapters where for first time CEO (president of MBI) we saw miya with 00 on her chest along with all 8 jinki around her.... kind like GOD (she even said that she later went down from the god seat... could mean she gave up all the jinki and left them behind)

yet what is interesting is that in past she said that if minato and his sekirei learn that she is nr.01 she will have to kick them out of the house which would be sad to have 6sekirei and liveing on road side ^^...... while now as she claimed that she is nr.01 she does nothing like that but the opposite.... "Let's go back to "our" house"

its like she considers them as her family now... normaly its her house... while they only live in there and pay rent ^^

but still I suppose it will be a relive to finally say them that she is nr.01... and that she is not human nor sekirei.... she said that few times already... and she does it with a smile on her face.... keeping this a secret must have been a burden on her... while now she can finally tell them who she is... and now we will hear the real sekirei story that nobody knows about...

anyway I want Miya to order new room changes xD she in order to watch over the proper manners... will order minato to sleep in her room :P so she can guard him from his own sekirei and their lust..... yet I wonder how would she act to have a man sleeping in the same room as her.... not mention that she even said that minato resambles her dead husband..... and she knows that minato is pure and really cares for sekirei....(I wonder in what kind of shock would minato be if he woke up and he saw miya above him xD [like kazehana] )
Old 2011-02-27, 17:44   Link #3237
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I guess nr.00 is when she gets a hold of all jinki.... just like in the chapters where for first time CEO (president of MBI) we saw miya with 00 on her chest along with all 8 jinki around her.... kind like GOD (she even said that she later went down from the god seat... could mean she gave up all the jinki and left them behind)

yet what is interesting is that in past she said that if minato and his sekirei learn that she is nr.01 she will have to kick them out of the house which would be sad to have 6sekirei and liveing on road side ^^...... while now as she claimed that she is nr.01 she does nothing like that but the opposite.... "Let's go back to "our" house"

its like she considers them as her family now... normaly its her house... while they only live in there and pay rent ^^

but still I suppose it will be a relive to finally say them that she is nr.01... and that she is not human nor sekirei.... she said that few times already... and she does it with a smile on her face.... keeping this a secret must have been a burden on her... while now she can finally tell them who she is... and now we will hear the real sekirei story that nobody knows about...

anyway I want Miya to order new room changes xD she in order to watch over the proper manners... will order minato to sleep in her room :P so she can guard him from his own sekirei and their lust..... yet I wonder how would she act to have a man sleeping in the same room as her.... not mention that she even said that minato resambles her dead husband..... and she knows that minato is pure and really cares for sekirei....(I wonder in what kind of shock would minato be if he woke up and he saw miya above him xD [like kazehana] )
Miya route unlocked?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 02:28   Link #3238
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Newest chapter is out... A stall chapter. After saying she's going to reveal the truth about Sekirei, we get a bunch of pages of baths and a reveal that Miya's a goddess. The chapter ends with another "going to tell you the truth about Sekirei and Ashikabi" line.

My prediction for next chapter-- before she tells the story, she makes everyone eat dinner first. More talk about Minato having to get stronger and after the meal is complete, Miya says "Time to tell you the truth about Sekirei."

Too bad the mangaka is slowly grinding this manga into ground with it's slow pace and and short chapters.
Old 2011-02-28, 12:42   Link #3239
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i wonder if they realize how taxing this pace is on the readers. I wish it would just end already.
Old 2011-03-01, 05:43   Link #3240
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I think she got a writer's block.

Story is ending no doubt. How it ends also being hinted already (Musubi gonna wins it for sure) .. Its just how the story develop from this point to the end is the question.

I always read this from 1st chapter from time to time.. so its really didnt matter much to me

but I wished A-Team puts a bit more effort cleaning the chapter. The raw I have have clean visible lines for Miya's clothing at the very beginning of the chapter, but the ones on the scanslation, its almost black all over.

btw, Minato's dialogue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato
Sekirei... #1.....
Spoiler for KiNA's edit:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei