AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-27, 09:21   Link #61
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

When did we get Narusaku?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 09:22   Link #62
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I was wondering this as well. The closest we got was Sakura pretending, and Naruto basically telling her to shove it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 09:24   Link #63
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrulnin View Post
Kishimoto tends to screw things up when the good parts come... many times. It will be one hell of disaster.... Give Hinata a couple of chapter to boost naruto morale and after that kills her.... Damn.... I hope thats not gonna happend.......
That's exactly what I hope for!
Old 2012-12-27, 09:25   Link #64
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

By a raising of hands...how many were hoping that Hinata would have been impaled on the last page?
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 09:27   Link #65
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I was wondering this as well. The closest we got was Sakura pretending, and Naruto basically telling her to shove it.
Some small hints (hugs etc). Heck even Sakura's confession showed us that she cared for Naruto a great deal.

Now I am going to use my great wisdom And bow out of this discussion, before it turns into a shipper war.

Happy holidays everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
By a raising of hands...how many were hoping that Hinata would have been impaled on the last page?
Raises hand. Then runs of to hide
Old 2012-12-27, 09:27   Link #66
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

Quote:
We don't ... Either narusaku or naruhina.... Because our blonde hero is one hell of a blockhead rivaling Antarctica's block of ice
Old 2012-12-27, 09:29   Link #67
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
We don't ... Either narusaku or naruhina.... Because our blonde hero is one hell of a blockhead rivaling Antarctica's block of ice
...You lost me at "we don't".
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 09:42   Link #68
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Kishi can we please have this whole war (ending) without romance in it? The last panel was just laughable, and it doesn't make sense. Does Naruto really plan to battle Tobi/Madara/Juubi while holding Hinata's hand the whole time?
Did you notice earlier that Shikaku made a plan and the Inoichi guy had mind-transfered it to the battlefield? What we already know is that it involves Naruto and the Ini-Shika-Cho trio, and we also know that earlier Ino and Hinata combined their power to mind control Obito. It could be Hinata is part of the plan, that was the first thing i thought. The second thought was if she's not part of the plan then Naruto realized that she's just become Obito's top priority target, because Obito realized Hinata could be Naruto's Rin. Why wouldn't Naruto protect her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
and oh, there's one thing that i did learn from this chapter... stalking can get you somewhere! lol
In real life too

Quote:
I got a bad feeling about this. Consider how Kishimoto always turning Naruto manga upside down, makes me think that Hinata will die in a couple of chapter....
As i explained it a few chapters ago the Obito-Naruto connection is the only way now to change Obito for the better (at least for me this is the only believeable way where Obito completely changes back to his old self, one that i would not call bullshit instantly). If he cannot break Naruto he will break. And now it should be clear for Obito that if Obito~Naruto then Rin~Hinata, even if that's not the exactly the truth since Naruto previously was in love with Sakura, but in the current situation what Obito can see are Hinata's actions. BTW Hinata's temporary death could give the NaruHina fans a serious boost: Hinata and Kushina meeting and having a nice conversation about the stupid guy

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2012-12-27 at 10:01.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 09:43   Link #69
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

Crap.... wrong words..... sorry Dengar

Your right Ero-Senn1n
Most of the time the villain will target the person who gives boost to the main character.
a lot of manga did the same thing.

Take your precious thing and give them despair.... sounds like sephiroth...
Old 2012-12-27, 09:52   Link #70
kyp275
Meh

While I was pleasantly surprised that Hinata finally did something worthwhile after what seems like an eternity and one day, am I the only one who read through the chapter and did not see any romantic undertones?
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 09:54   Link #71
sayde

I didn't think about it much before, but does anyone think Kishi might use this opportunity to introduce a new powerful (and perhaps circumstantial) technique for the byakugan? I'm seeing a lot of people jokingly say Hinata's going super saiyan or getting a golden a byakugan now, but could there seriously be some truth to that? I mean of all the 3 great dojutsu's we know of, the byakugan has pretty much always been the one that's felt lacking in comparison to the sharingan and rinnengan. In a way, its kind of overdue for a power up. So I wonder if Kishi will use Neji's death and this massive boost of uzumaki/kyuubi chakra to have Hinata unlock something awesome with the byakugan. Because if she can do that, it'd also be a way for Kishi to plausibly pave the way for Hinata to eventually surpass Neji and claim her role as rightful heir to the leader of the clan.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:03   Link #72
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

A new chapter? Wasn't Shonen Jump on a break? Or was this one leaked from a Chinese magazine that does not take a break in this season? The same happened with the first chapter of Sasuke vs Itachi in December/January 2007/2008. Can't remember the year.

Not a fan of romances but I liked this a lot more than the couples that spend a lot of time arguing (Rumiko Takahashi kind of improved this in the second half of InuYasha and completely surpassed it in her new manga).

By the way I realized that Obito never awoke his Rinnegan. He had the Mangekyo Sharingan and Harishama's cells but he had to take Nagato's Rinnegan. There must be another requirement to awake it.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:03   Link #73
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I didn't think about it much before, but does anyone think Kishi might use this opportunity to introduce a new powerful (circumstantial) technique for the byakugan? I'm seeing a lot of people jokingly say Hinata's going super saiyan or getting a golden a byakugan now, but could there seriously be some truth to that? I mean of all the 3 great dojutsu's we know of, the byakugan has pretty much always been the one that's felt lacking in comparison to the sharingan and rinnengan. In a way, its kind of overdue for a power up. So I wonder if Kishi will use Neji's death and this massive boost of uzumaki/kyuubi chakra to have Hinata unlock something awesome with the byakugan.
No. Naruto and the Kyuubi are going to power up others. We know he will with Shika, Ino, and Choji since that should be a major part of the plan. Unless you want to say they are also going to get upgrades. Then nothing special will happen with Hinata.

It should just be an amplification of their jutsu.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:11   Link #74
ranchan13

Is it just me, or does Hinata kinda look like Kushina in that last frame? Seriously, I'd almost swear that the last frame was Kushina and Minato, not Naruto and Hinata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Not a fan of romances but I liked this a lot more than the couples that spend a lot of time arguing (Rumiko Takahashi kind of improved this in the second half of InuYasha and completely surpassed it in her new manga).
What's her new manga???
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:24   Link #75
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Naruto's transformation and the aura around Hinata does mess w/ ya a bit
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:26   Link #76
kitten320

Very possible considering that Naruto never told her his undying love. He simply accepted her support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
While I was pleasantly surprised that Hinata finally did something worthwhile after what seems like an eternity and one day, am I the only one who read through the chapter and did not see any romantic undertones?
Nah, same here.

NaruHina fans are making too much of a deal here. But considering how there was no progress what so ever between this two, I guess it is reasonable for them to celebrate a bit.
Old 2012-12-27, 10:26   Link #77
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Bet she dies in a few chapters.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:27   Link #78
janipani

So.. how ever great and powerful Naruto gets in love life he is always going to be a loser who will take only what is put on plate for him, but never getting what he really desires... well.. And I don't say that bitch like Sakura would be any better, but he could had grown up and fell love with someone new.

It would look much better if there would be some bonding and actually mutual crush in some point, but Kishi seems to have some sort of problem with mutual love happening even though he seems to hate realism in everything else he writes.

If something in ideology of Naruto that has always stayed the same, it's the attitude towards love and women.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:27   Link #79
kitten320

^Now that would be cruel
Old 2012-12-27, 10:38   Link #80
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Bet she dies in a few chapters.
Thats not something thats going to happen, it was made obvious after Naruto's battle with Pain/Nagato.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-12-27 at 14:52.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion