Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-03-30, 12:31   Link #141
GUNDAM MEISTER 906
GUNDAM MEISTER

Send a message via MSN to GUNDAM MEISTER 906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah View Post
That's what I understand. And considering they can only sortie out one at a time and with Chall being the strategist of the group, I guess it's just him. Will we ever get to see Chall hop in a mobile suit again besides in 00P?
She now is like in After War Gundam X Jamile,15 years ago tragedy of the Plutone Trail System during their mission shocked her until now and causing her quit being a Gundam Meister and become a strategist like Sumeragi Lee Noraiga.
GUNDAM MEISTER 906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 10:18   Link #142
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Kinda late but just found chinese scans for 00F chapter 3, where the Fereshte involved themselves in the Azadistan conflicts. When Dynames was fighting Graham's Flag, Fon in his prototype of Kyrios (forgot the name) chased Ali's Enact and jamming Howard's and Darly's Flag along the way, making them lost the target. Fon seemed to know who Ali was and his connection to Setsuna. He then decided to let Ali go since it would be more interesting. Well done, you had just released a man who play quite a big row in bringing down the Celestial Being.

Oh, and Fon said he likes Setsuna since he has strong beliefs. And Wong Ryumin knew about the existence of Fereshte and supported them in the chapter...
Old 2008-04-10, 13:25   Link #143
GUNDAM MEISTER 906
GUNDAM MEISTER

Send a message via MSN to GUNDAM MEISTER 906
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Kinda late but just found chinese scans for 00F chapter 3, where the Fereshte involved themselves in the Azadistan conflicts. When Dynames was fighting Graham's Flag, Fon in his prototype of Kyrios (forgot the name) chased Ali's Enact and jamming Howard's and Darly's Flag along the way, making them lost the target. Fon seemed to know who Ali was and his connection to Setsuna. He then decided to let Ali go since it would be more interesting. Well done, you had just released a man who play quite a big row in bringing down the Celestial Being.

Oh, and Fon said he likes Setsuna since he has strong beliefs. And Wong Ryumin knew about the existence of Fereshte and supported them in the chapter...

The prototype Kyrios named GNY-003F Gundam Abulhool.
GUNDAM MEISTER 906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 10:24   Link #144
minato uzumaki

hmmm just a guess....
this new gundam pilot is setsuna itself hehheeheh
he's still alive out there and more mature this time not a 12 years old kid pilotting a gundam he might be 16 years old in season 2 hahahaha
i really think that setsuna didn't die in the story
minato uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 10:37   Link #145
Zeta Gundam

???

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Setsuna was 16 years old during the events of Gundam 00(He might have been 17 depending on how much time passed during the anime).
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 08:19   Link #146
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:

Meh, He hated old man Schenberg anyway.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 22:33   Link #147
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:

I'm ready to rep the hell outta anyone who just gives a long summary post of the entire manga side-stories...Then I'll spread around and rep you again...Since no one's doing it I just wanna use my imagination instead and visualize how the events happen outside the anime....I know someone wants to do it^^...
Old 2008-04-15, 23:28   Link #148
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:

Ok. Yeah. My opinion of this Fon character kinda took a major skydive. Right into the pits of Hell.
Old 2008-04-16, 01:18   Link #149
Terra

Well I have the 00F manga (arrived yesterday), but my Japanese is nowhere strong enough to provide a summery of what's going on. I will say it goes up to include the Trinity's though.
Old 2008-04-16, 10:50   Link #150
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Silly wingdarkness, you are just like all the other ungrateful fans out there and cannot wait for things to be done properly and professionally. God forbid you don't have it in your hands immediately. ~_~
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 11:28   Link #151
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Silly wingdarkness, you are just like all the other ungrateful fans out there and cannot wait for things to be done properly and professionally. God forbid you don't have it in your hands immediately. ~_~
I never called you out, but I really want to know what happens and if some fans who speak Japanese wanna translate some summaries sobeit...Even your a$$ will get rep and I don't particularly _______ you ...
Old 2008-04-23, 04:35   Link #152
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Joyce Moreno and Ian Vashti, AD2292:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 21:10   Link #153
Shiro-Oh!
Previously Unknown

Spoiler:

Supposedly...
Spoiler:
Shiro-Oh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 22:04   Link #154
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro-Oh! View Post
Spoiler:

Supposedly...
Spoiler:
^That's unconfirmed... Though there aren't much options to choose from... Ruido is the only male 2nd Gen Meister, while Chall is definitely alive and Hanayo/874 is (probably) an android... So Marlene it is.

As for Feldt's hair, its close enough to Ruido's hair color... And her greenish blue eye colors look like Marlene's.
Old 2008-04-24, 08:17   Link #155
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
^That's unconfirmed... Though there aren't much options to choose from... Ruido is the only male 2nd Gen Meister, while Chall is definitely alive and Hanayo/874 is (probably) an android... So Marlene it is.

As for Feldt's hair, its close enough to Ruido's hair color... And her greenish blue eye colors look like Marlene's.
I haven't been digging too much into the Gundam lore, but aren't "extreme" hair colors generaly associated with peoples born offplanet? Like a byproduct of an unnatural environnment?
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 18:54   Link #156
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
I haven't been digging too much into the Gundam lore, but aren't "extreme" hair colors generaly associated with peoples born offplanet? Like a byproduct of an unnatural environnment?
"Unnatural" hair colors are fairly common in the early Gundam (MSG, Zeta, ZZ, Char's Counterattack) and in the SEED shows, and I don't think there are generally any hidden meaning for the colors since anyone can have them, be they Earthnoids, Spacenoids, Coordinators, Naturals, etc.

In 00 though we know that yellow eye = Super Soldier, so maybe hair colors might indicate something too.
Old 2008-04-24, 20:38   Link #157
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

This month's 00P features the Hellion's initial form, the AEU-05/92 Hellion Initium:

Spoiler for Initium:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 20:59   Link #158
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
This month's 00P features the Hellion's initial form, the AEU-05/92 Hellion Initium:

Spoiler for Initium:
Sorry, but I have to say that helmet looks like it came out of WWI. >>
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 23:49   Link #159
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Heh, well, the Gundam's head looks like it came out of feudal Japan
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 00:29   Link #160
Allelujah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Gundam View Post
???

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Setsuna was 16 years old during the events of Gundam 00(He might have been 17 depending on how much time passed during the anime).
setsuna should be around 20 in the next season seeing as the last episode skipped ahead 4 years
Allelujah is offline   Reply With Quote