AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-29, 11:16   Link #481
Marion
The Great Dine

After thinking about it I can understand Yuno's motives.

Spoiler for Chapter 50:
Old 2010-03-29, 11:28   Link #482
vas_a_morir

My guess: "The Happy End" thing is something that never appeared in her diary before, on the times she's done this, if that's the case.
Old 2010-03-29, 12:48   Link #483
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was awesome. I could have done without the kiss but when they started fighting I figured out her trump card - she's not stupid enough to let him destroy her phone.
Old 2010-03-29, 13:06   Link #484
Lostdreams

This manga is really twisted... I Read chapter 50

Obviously, I feel like Yukiteru is going to stop the loop, but wonder what happens next.
Old 2010-03-29, 14:23   Link #485
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
This manga is really twisted... I Read chapter 50

Obviously, I feel like Yukiteru is going to stop the loop, but wonder what happens next.
It would be a real kicker if the loop was started all over again and nothing ended.
Old 2010-03-29, 14:59   Link #486
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
I lost alot of respect toward Akihise as "L"-like as of page 25. Because any outside observer that knew as much as he did wouldve known that it wasnt that simple. That single page put him into BS territory, which was enhanced with his kissing scene. We could always be shocked later, but eh. anyway, the sparkle guy had his one good moment in this manga. Yuki was pathetic again in this chapter, but in the grandscheme of things stopping him wouldve led to all of ttthem dying anyway.

So Yuno holds all the keys now, the alternate reality thing is even more plausible now though.

And as ive said, I see Yuno as a tragic heroine of this series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
After thinking about it I can understand Yuno's motives.

Spoiler for Chapter 50:
That is the most common and plausible theory to this whole mess. Even if you think the fact its common is why it wont happen like that, well, I think everyone goes back to that in the end.

Last edited by alu546; 2010-03-29 at 15:10.
Old 2010-03-29, 15:01   Link #487
Vree

Best Yuno pic, ever.
Old 2010-03-29, 15:23   Link #488
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vree View Post

Best Yuno pic, ever.
It had been so long since a chapter came out. So when I saw her I had to remind myself not to be alarmed by her yandere nature.

Plus side - Kinky possibities.

Minus - Crazy

It balances itself
Old 2010-03-29, 15:55   Link #489
Vree

Oh, by the way, Mirai Nikki anime pilot (and possibly series) finally announced. You must've heard.

Pilot OAV is to come out along with volume 11 in September.
Old 2010-03-29, 16:11   Link #490
Jiraya2

Good news! I cannot wait to watch this OAV.

Well, I think you, guys, are right with Yuno's motive, but lots of things are still unclear.
Ok, Akise is an unseen event for Yuno, nevertheless, not only Yuno but Murmur is probably much more than we though. She is not like Deus but by some way she looks more powerful.
How is it possible for Mumur to hide her deal with the false Yuno?

IMO, the author might create a surprise. Deus ex machina is something unexpected, something impossible which happens due to Gods' actions. And I am expecting something like that.

At last, what day are we? I mean, are we the day where Yuno's diary predicted an happy end between Yuno and Yuki? If not, that is not the last day of the story.
Old 2010-03-29, 23:07   Link #491
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Stupid and blind people like that deserve to die.
I will agree with that except i am referring to the friends that Yuki killed. The world is crumbling and the only way that they know to stop it to to determine a God. If nobody dies, the world is destroyed and everyone dies. If the eighth wins it means Yuki and Yuno would have died. So what exactly are they trying to achieve by stopping him? If they wanted him to win, they just have to let him kill the eighth while Akise kill Yuno. But they didn't. All they are doing is blindly following Akise instructions and throwing their lives away without knowing the real objective.
Old 2010-03-30, 06:14   Link #492
vas_a_morir

Well, since the Yuno from this time's diary was destroyed... does that mean that Yuno technically lost, therefore wouldn't have to die or kill Yuki to stop the end of the world or be with him? I hope they don't do a mind fuck like that MuruMuru and Deus are actually Yuno and Yuki somehow.
Old 2010-03-30, 06:32   Link #493
Vree

One particular thing that's still bugging me is why Deus has chosen Yukki as his favourite. It should have been obvious especially after the last chapter that Akise has been Yuno's only real equal all along -
Spoiler:
while Yukki has been a dead weight for most of the story. I's easy to dismiss Deus as a washed-up character who is unaware of most of what happens around him, but would he make a glaring misclculation like that? The way Murumuru had been running rings around him should also have been obvious at times, yet he never acted on it. So I say don't Deus just yet. He might have some sort of trump card he is yet to give away.
Old 2010-03-30, 06:39   Link #494
Vree

Quote:
Originally Posted by vas_a_morir View Post
Well, since the Yuno from this time's diary was destroyed... does that mean that Yuno technically lost, therefore wouldn't have to die or kill Yuki to stop the end of the world or be with him? I hope they don't do a mind fuck like that MuruMuru and Deus are actually Yuno and Yuki somehow.
If she immediately took her place and the universe (=Deus) did not notice, then the other Yuno's diary would be "her" diary, officially, while the one she has brought along is the anomaly.

How the other Yuno and the other diary can still fit into "this" universe is a good question, but our best guess is that that was probably MuruMuru's doing.
Spoiler:

And on that note, if Yuki wins, can't he technically save everyone, the same way that Yuno does - by just resetting the universe, and then somehow avoiding the elimination game from occuring? It seems to me that it isn't an essential part in order for Deus to be replaced.
Old 2010-03-30, 10:08   Link #495
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vree View Post
If she immediately took her place and the universe (=Deus) did not notice, then the other Yuno's diary would be "her" diary, officially, while the one she has brought along is the anomaly.

How the other Yuno and the other diary can still fit into "this" universe is a good question, but our best guess is that that was probably MuruMuru's doing.
Spoiler:

And on that note, if Yuki wins, can't he technically save everyone, the same way that Yuno does - by just resetting the universe, and then somehow avoiding the elimination game from occuring? It seems to me that it isn't an essential part in order for Deus to be replaced.
That's impossible because deus is still gonna die, which means that they need a new god.
Old 2010-03-30, 10:32   Link #496
Ashaman

And hey, you've just got someone who has won the survival game that you were planning to help you choose a successor. Why don't we just make him the next God.
Old 2010-03-30, 12:05   Link #497
gameboy234

wondering whether the 2 diary has the same ability or not.
Old 2010-03-30, 14:52   Link #498
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
wondering whether the 2 diary has the same ability or not.
I doubt it. Every diary fits to someone's personality and what they like. Yuno loves and stalks Yuki, so her diary is the Yukiteru diary. The Mayor created all the future diary power ideas and recorded them, which is why he got Watcher diary. Every diary seems to be unique in some way. Yuno's second diary probably isn't a Yukiteru diary. The one Akise destroyed was probably the one she had in the previous game she was in, otherwise she should have been destroyed since her current diary would be gone.

Either that or the second diary is the one Murumuru gave to Yuno in Paradox, just in case someone did destroy Yuno's diary.

Quote:
Oh, by the way, Mirai Nikki anime pilot (and possibly series) finally announced. You must've heard.

Pilot OAV is to come out along with volume 11 in September.
Source :o!?
Old 2010-03-31, 22:58   Link #499
Deus pater

Do you know?
Diary Holders are roughly based on The Twelve Olympians(Roman) Gods.

1st.Jupiter - Amano(天野=Heaven's) Yukiteru(Jupiter) ,so his name means "Heaven's god Jupiter".Jupiter's mother is Rhea(Rea) and father is Kronos(Kurou).
2nd.Juno - Gasai(我妻=My wife) Yuno(Juno) ,so her name means "Jupiter's wife Juno". And she wants to be June(Juno) bride.
3rd.Vulcan=Hiyama(火山=volcano)
4th.Mercurius→curius→Kurusu
5th.Ceres - Houjou(豊穣=harvest) Reisuke(Ceres→resce→Reisuke) ,so his name means "Harvest god Ceres"
6th.Proserpina - Kasugano(春日野=springfield) ,so she was imprisoned.
7th.Mars and Venus - Ikusaba(戦場=Battle Field) Marco(Mars) and Mikami(美神=God of beauty) Ai(愛=Love)
8th.Vesta=Ueshita
9th.Minerva=Minene
10th.Diana - Tsukishima(Tsuki 月=Moon) Karyūdo(狩人=Hunter).And His daughter Hino(日野=Sun) Hinata(日向=sunny place) is Apollo.
11th.Bacchus=Bakkusu, therefore, he wines.
12th.Pluto - Yomotsuhirasaka(黄泉平坂) is the Japanese word for the underworld ,so 6th(Proserpina) and 12th(Pluto) were hostile.

This is very interesting.
Sorry my poor English.

Last edited by Deus pater; 2010-04-01 at 07:26.
Old 2010-04-01, 04:44   Link #500
Ashaman

nah, its good.

That is quite intresting, actually.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen