Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-11-16, 13:50   Link #61
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Kakashi's really fast. I am amazed, because he can keep up with them much better than Asuma. I never made a point of the difference in power. Of course Kakashi is more powerful than Asuma, even if he's shown some impressive moves, but I at least thought Asuma was a close range fighter and experienced in melee combat, now he looks bad compared to Kakashi and Kakashi already is a very strong ninjutsu user and he can use genjutsu aswell.

Should be interesting
The weird thing is in the second databook, Kakashi and Asuma's stats were actually pretty close. Asuma was a beast. He just didn't get to show his abilities because if you don't know Hidan's trick, you are screwed. Kakashi had knowledge from Shikamaru about Hidan's abilities. So I don't know if it's a case of Asuma being much weaker than Kakashi. Cause the databook doesn't bare that out. In taijutsu, power, and stamina, Asuma was better than Kakashi. And Asuma had the same exact speed as Kakashi. Both had a 4.5.
Old 2008-11-16, 15:36   Link #62
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

At the time of the second databook of course. Asuma was really one of konohas strongest, but what could he do against someone like hidan. Now kakashi has advantages like the sharingan, (doesn't need half the speed asuma had to dodge) and of course he is a brilliant strategist and an all rounder. Kakashi really has allot going for him, just a bit limited in terms of chackra...
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 16:47   Link #63
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Honestly, it sucks just watching Naruto's utter dumbness in action once the explanation has miserably failed on him, fortunately, the rest of the episode went quite good.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 20:49   Link #64
slowmotion

Wow kakuzu looked totally badass. This fight is indeed turning out to be the current highlight of shipuuden.

Food for thought though: with how powerful kakuzu is proving to be i wonder how extreme a 100% Kisame is, given that he has the most chakra in akatsuki.
slowmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 21:01   Link #65
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Sweet Jesus...Another great episode of Shikamaru Shippuden...Gotta give Hidan some props...He seemed really cheap verses Asuma, but that assault on Kakashi was some high leveled $hit...I'm surprised Kakashi isn't meeting his copy god yet...Good strategy verses the Akatsuki members by Kakashi at first (Who knew Kakazu had 4 overzealous halloween trick-or-treaters under his kimono?)...AFter that though, I'm just waiting for the legendary Copy Nin Kakashi who pwns all with his mastery of 10,000 whatever skills...Just waiting for the breakout episode where Kakshi's rubber-rep meets the road...Only Sharingan helped him dodge those sick slashes from Hidan...

Now what will you do Shikamaru? The perfect planned ruined by fug-mask power (So much fug-mask power in anime nowadays eh?^^)...Can't wait to see...Oh and Choji is still a scared brat..He and useless mindgirl...What seemed like such a great plan an episode ago now looks bleak yet again...What fun it is too see how they'll win this one...
Old 2008-11-18, 07:01   Link #66
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The weird thing is in the second databook, Kakashi and Asuma's stats were actually pretty close. Asuma was a beast. He just didn't get to show his abilities because if you don't know Hidan's trick, you are screwed. Kakashi had knowledge from Shikamaru about Hidan's abilities. So I don't know if it's a case of Asuma being much weaker than Kakashi. Cause the databook doesn't bare that out. In taijutsu, power, and stamina, Asuma was better than Kakashi. And Asuma had the same exact speed as Kakashi. Both had a 4.5.
That may be true, but Kakashi has the Sharingan. We've seen the fight between Sasuke and Naruto and we know how you can see through your enemy's attacks if you have Sharingan. You recognize any seals, you can foresee every single move and so on.

So maybe Kakshi only seemed to be faster because of his ability to predict his enemy's moves. Up to now, Kakashi has not used much knowledge. I admit he let himself be stabbed by Zabusa, but I don't think that he's as careless when fighting Akatsuki, no matter what he knows.
Old 2008-11-18, 10:03   Link #67
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Remember that although similar to each other Databook info, the ratings for every ability are not meant to be compared with another character ability rating.

So, Assuma could had seem to be equal to Kakashi, but in reality this numbers can’t be compared. And Assuma is an Elite Jounin, but Kakashi far exceeds Assuma.