AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-14, 04:43   Link #101
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Ne, ne, Flame Shark-kun, draw Gold Cub?
Get in line
And what do you have in mind? Something like this, except all gold?

*Burst Out*
Old 2012-08-14, 08:17   Link #102
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I wonder if I should start do something of a crossover between Transformers (plotwise) and Accel world.

I mean, I can so picture a more of an all out war after Kuroyuki's call to everyone to fight.

And resulting in MASSIVE amounts of people losing their Brain Burst, causing a crash in the system....
Dark of the Moon level of war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Get in line
Nyoro~n. :3

Quote:
And what do you have in mind? Something like this, except all gold?

*Burst Out*
...I said Lion Man not Iron Man. And this isn't even a man.

That said...

I totally can see this as the product of 7000 years of semen. <.<

I was thinking of something like Niko's small form, without breasts and more shota-like, with leonine features and ears, and a tail. A bit like a mechanical, upright version of:

Spoiler for Kimba:
Old 2012-08-14, 11:37   Link #103
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Dark of the Moon level of war?

Nyoro~n. :3

...I said Lion Man not Iron Man. And this isn't even a man.

That said...

I totally can see this as the product of 7000 years of semen. <.<

I was thinking of something like Niko's small form, without breasts and more shota-like, with leonine features and ears, and a tail. A bit like a mechanical, upright version of:

Spoiler for Kimba:
More like War of Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron level lol. With character death.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2012-08-14, 13:04   Link #104
churchblue
Banned

Is it possible for the program in the user to "evolve" and become totally "different"?

In LN, I mention something about a Duel Avatar going through a "metamorphosis". Could be possible, of course there would be need for a requirement for it to happen.

Last edited by churchblue; 2012-08-14 at 17:04.
Old 2012-08-14, 15:21   Link #105
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
I wonder if I should start do something of a crossover between Transformers (plotwise) and Accel world.

I mean, I can so picture a more of an all out war after Kuroyuki's call to everyone to fight.

And resulting in MASSIVE amounts of people losing their Brain Burst, causing a crash in the system....
And the Devs having to hand out fresh copies to unsuspecting people?

Sounds like a good plot.

Still brewing my idea, [Alternative Acceleration] after the following quote that one of my characters say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Rabbit
Brain Burst is not just a fighting game, it's a VRMMORPG.
Old 2012-08-14, 20:20   Link #106
Lycodrake

Going through this, I'm kind of glad I haven't gotten too seriously attached to the OC ideas I've had...if I actually end up using any of them.
Given the actual range of the color wheel, it allows for a lot of ideas, which is nice.

Not sure if "Marble", "Charcoal", "Smoke", or "Beige" have been used...or if those colors fit with what I have in mind for the Battle Avatar (or whatever the official name for them is ).
Old 2012-08-14, 20:24   Link #107
churchblue
Banned

If SC went through a "metamorphosis", what would he look like?

Also, Carbon Arrow was the best Duel Avatar I made. I don't see anything else wrong with the profile. I could give him a second ability which is he can shoot targets really far away. I don't want to change the pattern of his real life self. He is just good in covering his tracks.
Old 2012-08-15, 00:18   Link #108
blitz1/2

Depending on my motivation, I may continue this plot line (basically my idea suggested earlier)
Spoiler for oneshot:

Old 2012-08-15, 03:35   Link #109
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Depending on my motivation, I may continue this plot line (basically my idea suggested earlier)
Spoiler for oneshot:
Nice, but with a couple of faults

Spoiler for said faults:

That's pretty much it
Old 2012-08-15, 19:26   Link #110
blitz1/2

Quote:
Nice, but with a couple of faults

Spoiler for said faults:

That's pretty much it
Well, it wasn't much of the blades, but forearms of the blades, and if you even hold the blade in a specific manner, (both hands on flat, you can pretty much prevent it's momentum.)

Well, most grabbling techniques won't work properly if you don't know where to grab, and well, being impaled. Going by that, the BB had the chance to grab the blades at a better angle. But I don't deny the fact that my memory of the LN is pretty shallow and I should have done more research to refresh my memory.

Well, I never stated what level the burst linker was, remember? xD It could have been a high ranking or a low ranker with a good special move. It was meant to be ambigious, as it's the "last" record of "a" burst linker, the identity of the person is not important but rather the scene of carnage that Black Lotus had unintentionally brought.

Old 2012-08-15, 20:25   Link #111
Lycodrake

...seeing as I got no response, I suppose the cliques have already formed and the doors are closed...
Sorry for wasting your time...
Old 2012-08-15, 22:35   Link #112
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
...seeing as I got no response, I suppose the cliques have already formed and the doors are closed...
Sorry for wasting your time...
Response for what?

Old 2012-08-16, 01:43   Link #113
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Going through this, I'm kind of glad I haven't gotten too seriously attached to the OC ideas I've had...if I actually end up using any of them.
Given the actual range of the color wheel, it allows for a lot of ideas, which is nice.

Not sure if "Marble", "Charcoal", "Smoke", or "Beige" have been used...or if those colors fit with what I have in mind for the Battle Avatar (or whatever the official name for them is ).
Nope haven't seen those names used yet.

Marble ______ will have to be voiced by Nakajima Megumi.
Old 2012-08-16, 07:55   Link #114
Lycodrake

Quote:
Response for what?
My first post in this entire thread.

Quote:
Nope haven't seen those names used yet.
Marble ______ will have to be voiced by Nakajima Megumi.
Sadly, I don't get the reference, besides her voicing Lyra/Kotone in Pokemon.
Old 2012-08-16, 10:24   Link #115
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Sadly, I don't get the reference, besides her voicing Lyra/Kotone in Pokemon.
Marble is her latest single. Go listen, its good. :3
Old 2012-08-16, 13:56   Link #116
churchblue
Banned

I revised these two characters from several months ago:

Fix (real name unknown)

A computer genius that came up with the algorithm that Brain Burst possible. He is a child prodigy and didn't need to go to school. He is the son of a renounced cyber terrorist hacker code named "Spyder" and lot of his knowledge from him. He doesn't like what his father does with his skills and considers him a criminal. He didn't have any friends because he constantly moving, thanks to his father. Even though he hates his father, he couldn't find the courage to stand up against him until he turned 18 when he had enough of his father's schemes. Fix used his father's "Black Widow" virus and destroyed his reputation. He was caught and sentenced to life in prison. Fix created a foolproof identity and left Japan to America. He graduated from Harvard with two years and was the first student to graduate without a high school diploma. Four years after graduating, he decided fly back to Japan to meet "The Creator". The Creator was interested in Fix because he spoke of "another world". The Creator was only one who took his words seriously. Fix show him how to see the world and how to temporary get to it. They both work together in secret for years until Fix completed the algorithm to initiate Brain Burst (The Creator came up with the name). However, The Creator betrayed him, took all the credit and "threw" him out. Fix wanted to use Brain Burst to explore the AW and want it to be used as a sign of peace. Fix feels the Creator had other ideas. He later found out that Brain Burst was used as some kind of video game which at first he was okay with, until he found other things. For the Creator to target children left Fix uneasy. So for the few years in an remote isolated area, he create "the Core" which allow him to access to AW without a Neuro linker. He designed "the Core" to be undetected in the AW and anyone else in it. His AI, Ghost would act as his "Duel Avatar" as he is currently creating his own still in progress. He usually goes out to eat or buy food (mainly ramen). He spend some much time in the Core that he falls asleep in the chair. He has people in the outside do most of the physical work in track down Burst Linker that are problematic or of interest.

The reason why know about the Accel World is that he is from his AI he created to be his friend. Through his childhood, his AI would tell him what it was like and showed him pictures of it since he can see it physical.

Ghost
AI that Fix created when he was a kid. He created him as a friend or someone to talk to. Not so long after, Ghost finds "another world" and tell Fix about it which interest him a lot. Ghost later developed "human emotions" and became talk casually to Fix. Ghost feel the Accel World (a name he and Fix came with when he mention he felt like time was time passing so fast that he was unaware of how long time "really" passed. When "people" started appearing there, the warm peaceful feeling he was going to get turned into a battles and duels for burst point. He doesn't like violence, but will use violence if it is necessary. He ability to cross into the AW is a mystery even to him. He usually stay invisible to observe duels to understand these "people". He has the ability to "shift" the density of his body (can phase through wall and increase the density of his armor. The only other people that knows he exists and can see him is Fix and the Burst Linkers that work for him.

This is best I can come up with in this revision. If you want to modify it, go ahead (make sure it doesn't screw up the content). I like to leave a few mysteries.
Old 2012-08-17, 16:00   Link #117
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

A bystander character. Well, that means he wouldn't fight. It's okay, I guess.

Anyway, regarding your previous OC profiles...You can write whatever you want churchblue, just don't expect people to review it if the character have an outrageous background or are overpowered to the point of defeating someone with a single attack.

If you like archer characters that much, I suggest you do some research on characters/heroes that use bow & arrow.
Old 2012-08-17, 16:20   Link #118
churchblue
Banned

Quote:
A bystander character. Well, that means he wouldn't fight. It's okay, I guess.

Anyway, regarding your previous OC profiles...You can write whatever you want churchblue, just don't expect people to review it if the character have an outrageous background or are overpowered to the point of defeating someone with a single attack.

If you like archer characters that much, I suggest you do some research on characters/heroes that use bow & arrow.
Yeah, like "Green Arrow". Also I never once said he was a overpowering character or he can defeating someone with a single attack. The person shoots arrows, one shot won't cut it for him.
Old 2012-08-18, 05:27   Link #119
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Speaking of Duel Avatar Creation,

I personally think that there should be at least a <<standard template>> when creating a character sheet for one, for ease of reading etc.
Old 2012-08-18, 05:43   Link #120
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

We just port the <<Nanoha Character Creation Template Mk. 47>> here for that, can't we?

Tags
discussion, fanfiction