AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-08, 01:30   Link #781
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

And now he just had to wake up; I'd bet he'd say something like it's his match so the bodyguards can stand down and let him be beat up some more by the masked thugs!

Shioon's such a masochist.

...well okay that probably won't happen. What's more likely to happen is lover boy winning some more relationship points with someone on the scene. He can't possibly miss this kind of opportunity, no sirree. One pretty [+ beat up] face to rule them all.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 01:32   Link #782
zibi88

I guess it might be that he wants to stop them from hurting other people here... which might be a point where the remaining thugs will thank him and leave him alone as he is innocent and has strong allies...

maybe sera will take the head lead and kinda cooperate with shion xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 01:51   Link #783
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I guess it might be that he wants to stop them from hurting other people here... which might be a point where the remaining thugs will thank him and leave him alone as he is innocent and has strong allies...
In other words, the same situation as with Mamungi in Part 1 .

Anyway, from the chinese characters, I'm guessing the guy's nickname to be "Immovable Steel Wall" or something like that...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 00:23   Link #784
Johnny
Working the bags...

A-Team released ch 24...

Those two make Jinie seem like an amateur. Plus they didn't seem like they were putting much effort into either. I can only imagine how tough they are if they went all out. And good ole Shioon is like the energizer bunny...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 03:59   Link #785
gameboy234

Thx for the A-team info. Thought it will be delayed..
The action is good. Kang Ha-Il looks to be specialized in kicks and mobility, same as jinie while the big guy martial arts is similar to elder kwon.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 18:36   Link #786
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
crushing foot stomp, knee to face, other side crushing foot stomp, kick to face, end of fight... I was roflmao the whole chapter, I mean last chapter the guy with the sword was like I am bad ass #1! This chapter he was #1 to get his ass, feet , and face handed to him in a decorative woop -ass basket... I love this manga!
Old 2011-04-15, 00:04   Link #787
DarkLordOfkichiku

Chapter 25 is here!

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/11021
Old 2011-04-15, 00:33   Link #788
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-15, 01:14   Link #789
zibi88

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2011-04-15, 01:21   Link #790
DarkLordOfkichiku

KLG: Look at it from the bright side, with the fight finailly over, we can now move on to more important things, such as Shioon restoring his ki-center or finding another way of using his body's ki...
Old 2011-04-15, 01:38   Link #791
Lummie

/sigh....Shioon can't pass a single chance to gets his ass owned now, can he? At this rate, everyone can claim in the future to have defeaten 9AD's disciple once, even if he's the strongest martial artist by that time.

Right now the primary focus of this arc is on "Let's sort out Shioon's allies and enemies" to which I object, since Shioon doesn't need more strong allies that can show off but more progress of his character.

ps. Really curious to what Sera said to Jinie in the last pages XD

Last edited by Lummie; 2011-04-15 at 01:50.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 16:21   Link #792
Xion Valkyrie

Need translation nao!
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 19:42   Link #793
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
there is now check mangacurse
Old 2011-04-16, 00:57   Link #794
zibi88

heh I can alrady imagine sera's supprise to see shion the next day all healthy and smiling xD since he was half dead now and she wanted shion to go into their hospital :P so yeah I guess it will be hell out of a supprise if he shows up next day...
Old 2011-04-16, 06:54   Link #795
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Hehehe... Sera x Jiniee yuri...

But damn, those masked guys really have no pride, for murim-in. I think I preferred those guys from the finger school. Sure, they were crazy, but at least they were ready to die. Those masked guys only know how to talk big when they think they've got an overwhelming advantage. Otherwise, they just bend over.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 13:31   Link #796
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Hehehe... Sera x Jiniee yuri....
HOT! .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
But damn, those masked guys really have no pride, for murim-in. I think I preferred those guys from the finger school. Sure, they were crazy, but at least they were ready to die. Those masked guys only know how to talk big when they think they've got an overwhelming advantage. Otherwise, they just bend over.
Heh, that much was obvious in the previous chapter:they bent over as soon as they were shown to be outmatched
Old 2011-04-16, 14:00   Link #797
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah, but Sera really drove it home. Hilarious. And pathetic.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 14:12   Link #798
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wonder why S.U.C would target Shioon though? You'd think they would try and bring him to their side. Even with his ki center destroyed he would always make a good mascot poster boy for their cause since he was Goomoonryong's disciple. Unless they think he's inferior or unworthy since he was tossed aside by Goomoonryong...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 23:06   Link #799
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

You know, I'll never understand why they put pacifists as lead characters of fighting mangas. The guy goes through a hellish training to learn deadly ancient martial arts just for the thrill of receiving solid blows to the head.

It was his stupid naive thinking that got Shiho killed, the guy who shot would've been long dead if he hadn't stopped Goomoonryong back then.
Old 2011-04-16, 23:10   Link #800
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
You know, I'll never understand why they put pacifists as lead characters of fighting mangas. The guy goes through a hellish training to learn deadly ancient martial arts just for the thrill of receiving solid blows to the head.

It was his stupid naive thinking that got Shiho killed, the guy who shot would've been long dead if he hadn't stopped Goomoonryong back then.
This isn't true, Shioon had nothing to do with Shiho's death. She was injured by the guy who was beat up by Goomoonryong that was seeking revenge for the one guy he killed. She was killed though by that one agent guy's sniper shot. Pretty sure Shioon had no interaction with either of those characters.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves