AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-04-19, 23:48   Link #9601
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quite frankly I don't know. I know sometimes they use light to send morse but I haven't heard specifics about light being used in the complex communications.

We do know that actual GN Particles are used to connect with Veda though. The MG Exia mentions Exias head has an antenna that links up as such. So maybe it is GN Particles?

In any case, whatever it is, high volumes of GN Particles can disrupt it as is the case with Arche Drei which can blank Arche's communication and radar. On occasion you have also seen smoke particles and GN Particles being used to disrupt it, as is the case in S207. Radar is disrupted in S225 and in the movie with the same method as well.
Old 2011-04-21, 00:58   Link #9602
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Judging by the field of color between the ELS 00 Qan[T]'s pinions, is it possible that the ELS 00 Qan[T] emits both green and purple GN-Particles, due to the GN-Drives and the ELS modifications?
Old 2011-04-21, 01:14   Link #9603
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Its always possible, it is a hybrid afterall and they are some slightly purplish auras kind of surrounding it.
Old 2011-04-21, 14:43   Link #9604
T-T-Thunder!

Just a quick question. I just got my Robot Damashii Brave Commander the other day.

Where do the beam sabers store on the suit? I know it's supposed to be on the side binders, but where exactly?

I know the toy might not be able to store it, but I was just curious.
T-T-Thunder! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 16:14   Link #9605
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

All we know is that they just go into the binder, nothing else.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 18:44   Link #9606
Scorpiopt

So anyone can explain this :

http://img580.imageshack.us/i/gssmob...undam00aw.jpg/
Scorpiopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 18:52   Link #9607
Blazer-X

I think that's just massive amount of GN particles coming out of 00Q. It shouldn't be that surprising considering how 00R, its predecessor, was always releasing particles left and right.

On a side note, when is the Final Mechanics coming out again? I thought it was supposed to be around now.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 18:55   Link #9608
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
So anyone can explain this :

Spoiler:
My personal opinion is that it's the 00Q releasing GN Particles from it's rear thrusters to counterbalance the recoil caused by creating the Quantum Sword.
Old 2011-04-24, 19:04   Link #9609
Scorpiopt

Here is the thing OOQ has 2 Gn drives were does the 3 particle line come from? because OOQ rear trusters are not that big to pull an output like that ( apart from the GN drive one )

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._00_Qan-T-.jpg

@Blazer Its in May if i remember right
Scorpiopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 19:15   Link #9610
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
Here is the thing OOQ has 2 Gn drives were does the 3 particle line come from? because OOQ rear trusters are not that big to pull an output like that ( apart from the GN drive one )
The particle lines are simple: Natural expansion from diffusion as they travel from their emission point. They only separate into three lines after they travel quite a distance away from the 00Q. And by rear thruster I'm including the GN Drive thruster on the back. Keep in mind that a single burst from just one GN Drive was able to completely dwarf the Ptolemy II Kai in size:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-24, 20:52   Link #9611
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Guess we're all once again forgetting that particle emissions =/= GN-Drive locations.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:12   Link #9612
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Guess we're all once again forgetting that particle emissions =/= GN-Drive locations.
Except, in this case, it does:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-24, 21:15   Link #9613
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

And yet, it still doesn't mean anything, certainly not on the lines that Scorpiopt is indicating.

Plus your earlier statement about the initial burst from the 00 Qan[T]'s launch being from one GN-Drive is somewhat wrong since it's likely output from both GN-Drives out of one port, is all.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:19   Link #9614
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
And yet, it still doesn't mean anything, certainly not on the lines that Scorpiopt is indicating.
I give up. There's clearly nothing I can say that will satisfy you at this point.

Quote:
Plus your earlier statement about the initial burst from the 00 Qan[T]'s launch being from one GN-Drive is somewhat wrong since it's likely output from both GN-Drives out of one port, is all.
And you just got into the same problem you accused me of: "since it's likely". There's no indication the shield drive is being used. It's not open, it's not connected to the back, and it's not even swung backwards.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:23   Link #9615
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:

I look at that picture, and see the giant particle burst coming from the back mounted GN Drive. Especially considering the shield is in its standard position. I don't see how the particles can be coming from the shield. I always assumed the particle burst that we see during the Raiser Sword attack came from the back as well.

I don't really think there is any other reason to thing otherwise. This is the 00Q we're talking about. If the damn thing wants to produce a maximum force of particle thrust through one GN Drive location and or vent, I think it damn well can.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:30   Link #9616
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It's a Twin Drive System, the GN-Drives are synchronized. Of course all of the GN-Particles are going to come from both of them.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:36   Link #9617
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

But...the photo of the 00Q's launch suggests otherwise. The shield is not in a propulsive type position.

Lets get a picture of the 00Q before the particle burst emits. Maybe the shield was in a different position, and quickly moved.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:38   Link #9618
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
It's a Twin Drive System, the GN-Drives are synchronized. Of course all of the GN-Particles are going to come from both of them.
Explain this then:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Lets get a picture of the 00Q before the particle burst emits. Maybe the shield was in a different position, and quickly moved.
We may not have to:

Spoiler for I see no particles coming from the shield:
Old 2011-04-24, 21:48   Link #9619
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

*facepalms*

Okay, let's use a comparison. Let's say... the Ahead. It issues particles from two different areas, yet we know it's not using two GN-Drives. It only has one. The particles are routed to emit from those locations, however.

Another example, the Masurao. It has two GN-Drives, yet only emits GN-Particles from one location, where neither GN-Drive is located. Because the particles are routed to emit there.

It's the same thing for the 00 Qan[T]. It has a GN-Drive in its back, and a GN-Drive in its shield, but it's not like it uses one GN-Drive for one specific purpose and the other for another. The Twin Drive System doesn't work like that.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:53   Link #9620
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
It's the same thing for the 00 Qan[T].
No it's not.

Quote:
It has a GN-Drive in its back, and a GN-Drive in its shield, but it's not like it uses one GN-Drive for one specific purpose and the other for another. The Twin Drive System doesn't work like that.
... according to... what, exactly?

Since we're running on speculation at the moment, let's not forget that the shield drive could be the same as Cherudim: Charging the sword bits that are placed directly beside/around it. In that context, it makes perfect sense why the drive isn't emitting particles: They're being routed into the sword bits and beam gun in the shield.