AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

Old 2013-01-28, 00:20   Link #361
Metalsnakezero
Trio Finale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Anyone can make a gif of this scene?? Please!? I want it so bad for new avatar

Spoiler for This scene :D:
Looks like she's going to murder them. However, looks like things didn't go in her way
Spoiler for Next ep:
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic176117_1.gif
Metalsnakezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 00:37   Link #362
Midonin
Last Engage

The settings, tones and central themes are completely different...

But I want a piece of fanart, a story, something teaming up Love Live! and AKB0048, if only because the central characters across the shows are named Honoka and Nagisa.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 00:53   Link #363
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Old 2013-01-28, 02:38   Link #364
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
<<<----UTTERLY SMITTEN
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 02:53   Link #365
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Old 2013-01-28, 03:36   Link #366
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
The 4th episode was pretty good. Wow, who knew that Maki was totally rich like that?

Maki increasingly makes me think of Hisa from Saki. A much, much shyer Hisa, but very similar character designs and personalities beyond that. Since I like Hisa a lot, this is a plus for me.

The nice, gradual buildup of the show continues to impress me. The show sometimes goes a wee bit too far with melodrama and/or moe-ness, but with these elements it's probably better to overdo it a bit than to underdo it (kind of like how a good stage play is better off having scenery-chewing hammy acting than an overly muted performance).

I'm not sure how I feel about the Student Council President. At this point, she's coming across as a bit spiteful and insecure rather than as an effective challenge/counterpoint to Muse (which I felt she was in the first three episodes). She's been a good antagonist, but if Muse continues to win people over, I hope that the President doesn't remain an antagonist for much longer. In this vein, it's perhaps good that the OP clearly hints at the President being won over in time.
Old 2013-01-28, 03:39   Link #367
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm not sure how I feel about the Student Council President. At this point, she's coming across as a bit spiteful and insecure rather than as an effective challenge/counterpoint to Muse (which I felt she was in the first three episodes). She's been a good antagonist, but if Muse continues to win people over, I hope that the President doesn't remain an antagonist for much longer. In this vein, it's perhaps good that the OP clearly hints at the President being won over in time.
She's just jealous or rather disappointed that other people are doing something for the school... She probably feeling incompetent as the President...

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-01-28 at 03:59.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 03:53   Link #368
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
The 4th episode was pretty good. Wow, who knew that Maki was totally rich like that?

Maki increasingly makes me think of Hisa from Saki. A much, much shyer Hisa, but very similar character designs and personalities beyond that. Since I like Hisa a lot, this is a plus for me.

The nice, gradual buildup of the show continues to impress me. The show sometimes goes a wee bit too far with melodrama and/or moe-ness, but with these elements it's probably better to overdo it a bit than to underdo it (kind of like how a good stage play is better off having scenery-chewing hammy acting than an overly muted performance).

Eri, Niko and Nozomi will be in the group 'Muse', trust me

and in the episode that made ​​me really laugh is when she overhears sister of Honoka and Umi in their room and : "you saw me!"

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-01-28 at 04:07.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 04:34   Link #369
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

the yuri is strong with this series.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 04:39   Link #370
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
the yuri is strong with this series.
you withdraw the words of my mouth!!
Old 2013-01-28, 05:25   Link #371
NoemiChan
Banned

Episode 4

Now Hanayo is a fanatics of idols and wanting to be a idol herself but lacks the confidence like her boyish friend Rin. Maki is acting tsundere again in joining the group.

Thanks to both, Hanayo got the courage to join the group through the persuasion of her now two close friends.

The President is again.. C'mon..!!! Join the group and wear that hot skirt so we men could feast on those yummy legs!!!

Anyway, glad Maki is getting along with everyone and addressing her friends by their first names...

Hope they maintain the phase...

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-01-28 at 06:06.
Old 2013-01-28, 06:01   Link #372
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The one question repeatedly going off in my brain this episode, and on rewatching the previous ones:

Why is Maki so molestable cuddly and huggable? At this rate I might just join the Maki Coalition if she continues to be this adorable

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 06:06   Link #373
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Why is Maki so molestable cuddly and huggable? At this rate I might just join the Maki Coalition if she continues to be this adorable
She's the shy type... the super shy type.... embarrassed about her talent... glad she later opened up... Show us those legs!!!!
Old 2013-01-28, 06:08   Link #374
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The one question repeatedly going off in my brain this episode, and on rewatching the previous ones:

but why wait, do not resist more and join our group "fan of maki-chan"
Old 2013-01-28, 06:24   Link #375
garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
She's the shy type... the super shy type.... embarrassed about her talent... glad she later opened up... Show us those legs!!!!
i don't really think she's a shy-type...very slight if ever,more of a tsun if you ask me.After all she usually sings & plays the piano loud enough to be heard around school and without faltering. And even showed Hanayo how to vocalize. Episode4 shows us her reservations are due more to her family situation and their expectations of her. Maki for me is the real musician in the group, and those are not shy-types(at least with regard to their music) they live to perform.

but yeah Honoka & Maki are the best here for me
Old 2013-01-28, 06:28   Link #376
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
i don't really think she's a shy-type...very slight if ever,more of a tsun if you ask me.After all she usually sings & plays the piano loud enough to be heard around school and without faltering.
So she intentionally makes it loud to be heard by everyone then? Then its the opposite...

Quote:
And even showed Hanayo how to vocalize. Episode4 shows us her reservations are due more to her family situation and their expectations of her.
That I completely agree. She opens herself to only a few people, no? It's nice to have supportive friends,,,
Old 2013-01-28, 06:35   Link #377
garbage

^ well its not that she makes it loud... but that it doesn't stop her from singing & playing loud enough to be heard around campus. even after knowing other people like Honoka and Hanayo listens to her, and of course she cant be stupid enough to not realize she can be heard,....
she already does have a reputation music wise in school.

still she plays on ^^
Old 2013-01-28, 06:37   Link #378
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
^ well its not that she makes it loud... but that it doesn't stop her from singing & playing loud enough to be heard around campus. even after knowing other people like Honoka and Hanayo listens to her, and of course she cant be stupid enough to not realize she can be heard,....
she already does have a reputation music wise in school.

still she plays on ^^
So she's reluctant to play for a lot of people except for a few like Hanayo and Rin...?
Old 2013-01-28, 06:54   Link #379
garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
So she's reluctant to play for a lot of people except for a few like Hanayo and Rin...?
ah no, I think she doesn't mind performing for people at all. She's just doesn't see any future in music because she's expected to become a doctor. she seems a bit shy becoming friends though but that's a very normal reaction which she quickly overcame.
Old 2013-01-28, 06:57   Link #380
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
ah no, I think she doesn't mind performing for people at all. She's just doesn't see any future in music because she's expected to become a doctor. she seems a bit shy becoming friends though but that's a very normal reaction which she quickly overcame.
She's not a rock after all....friends are really helpful.. now the next is the blasted president....

Tags
comedy, friendship, music, school life