AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-31, 13:17   Link #21521
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well we finally see the face of the true leader of Fairy Tale... sorta

Pretty unique in it's own way, tentacle head is pretty interesting.

Anyway, relatively short chapter but ended with quite the cliff hanger. The blood running from under the debris is a bad sign along with the blank looks on everyones face. A good chance though that Sai-Lung sacrificed himself to save the others.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 13:18   Link #21522
Tachibana
タチバナ

I think Gyokuro is full of crap when it comes to her being the new leader of the Shuzen family, i believe shes using that title to gain leverage in terms of power, if you consider Issa's position in the vampire race, than he should definitely have great power, but i have already considered the possibility that something bad has happened to him by Gyokuro's doing or perhaps it might even be the Masked King's doing.
Old 2011-12-31, 13:58   Link #21523
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Kind of funny they go with the classic "oh god are they dead" ending to the chapter, of course they aren't. Guess the question though is will someone head back since they could have that next sub-leader heading their way. So either go and face him there or wait for whatever room they come into next that would be suited for a fight.

Could certainly see Mizore and Kurumu teaming up since they have trained together. Of course always depends on opponents.

And wow a masked villain . Pretty rude guy though with the whole parent in the briefcase thing. Though wonder how competent he is. If he was that angry about the peace signed then why wait 7 years to kill the Miu leader responsible for it? Just lazy?
Old 2011-12-31, 15:02   Link #21524
Tachibana
タチバナ

Something interesting...

Spoiler for Uhh... Gyokuro:
Old 2011-12-31, 15:26   Link #21525
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Something interesting...

Spoiler for Uhh... Gyokuro:
Well, even if I'm not fond of Gyokuro's character, that picture of her is still pretty nice

Anyway, it seems that we are still far away, before Tsukune gets to the place where Moka is - at least, if the next chapter doesn't introduce some plot twist that might make this arc less predictable, since we can't deny the fact that the latest chapter, has made the situation quite a lot more dark and a little bit unpredictable.

Although, I have no doubts that Yukari and Fong Fong will be still alive after this, still I can't quite say the same thing about Sai Lung and Routier - though I hope that Ikeda won't go with such an cliche thing, as redemption through death, or something like that.

Unfortunately, the blood, still needs to belong to someone, so there is a possibility of something like that occurring... although I'm hoping that I'm mistaken about this, since Sai Lung and especially Routier, with her sadistic tendencies, seem like quite interesting characters - not to mention that Routier and Ruby, could definitely become great "friends"
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 15:46   Link #21526
Tachibana
タチバナ

Routier and Ruby, that would be funny

So i'm guessing it will go like this, the Masked King gets defeated for good, Sai-Lung assumes control of the Miao family and ends the rivalry with the Huang family permanentely, thus both families become allies.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-12-31 at 16:23.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 17:13   Link #21527
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'm guessing it was the missing Academy gang that probably helped them out. Then we'll get another 2 or 3 chapters of them fighting that 6th dude. Think I'll check back next summer and see if we'll finally be getting to Moka...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 21:08   Link #21528
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So Gyokuro is in charge of Fairy Tail overall while Sai Lung was in charge of the Miao Family and the Masked Man is over the both of them. I'm pretty much in fear of this guy if he's capable of pullin on Gyokuro's strings...

A proclaimed rival of Todou Fuhai...*goes into research mode*

An for some reason, I'm thinking that Mask King is a part or portion of Alucard or at the very least, knew Alucard, Akasha, Fuhai, and Mikogami when they were younger...

Don't quote me, it's just a random thought/feeling...
Old 2012-01-01, 05:25   Link #21529
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On the matter of who is going to fight the Yuki Gairen - well, I doubt it's going to be anyone from Tsukune's group, since apart from him and Miyabi (who I doubt, is going to fight against Tsukune and his friends, due to having his own plans) there are two other subdivision leaders + Gyokuro, Akua and ... Kahula...

Basically, what I want to say, is that there is a very strong chance that Tsukune's group reinforcements (in the form of Gin, Haiji, Kokoa, Ling Ling and probably Tohou Fuhai + maybe even the headmaster of Youkai Academy) are going to arrive at the Floating Garden, and they will be the ones, who will deal with the rest of Fairy Tale subdivision leaders + Gyokuro, while Tsukune's group proceeds toward Moka and Akua... most likely having to deal with Kahula on the way, and she might be the one, who Mizore and Kurmu will need to fight with...
Yeah, I also doubt the A Team will be fighting Gairen. Though I'm betting he'll appear again if either Kahlua or Akuha show any sign of dissension. Remember Akasha's promise, that just might get her killed. I'm not too concerned about who fights him, more like when he'll strike next.

And I can't wait for the B Team to arrive, I am so looking forward to Fuhai laying a Dark Lord sized smackdown on Gyokuro for all the evil she's wrought. He's one of the few people who actually could defeat her. As for the Masked King, I doubt he'll be defeated here, especially since as you've already pointed out, he's not even at the Floating Gardens. He may wind up being the main antagonist for the group's final year at school, when they must stop the madman from bending the whole world to his will. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-01-01 at 16:11.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 09:54   Link #21530
Tachibana
タチバナ

The only person who should have the pleasure of smacking Gyokuro down is Akasha
Old 2012-01-01, 11:22   Link #21531
haegar
mangaviking

"pleasure of smacking gyokuro" ... don't be so innuendo style after posting that pic or I'll have to go n search for doujins...
Old 2012-01-01, 11:50   Link #21532
Tachibana
タチバナ

You KNOW that pic looked good
Old 2012-01-01, 14:16   Link #21533
haegar
mangaviking

y yes, why else should it entice me to search for doujins of her

btw, sry pic was cookieworthy, but none for you atm :P
Old 2012-01-01, 14:47   Link #21534
Xagzan

Gyokuro doujins? Do want. Especially involving her in a battle for "dominance" with Akasha... *drool*

Doubt it will happen though
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 15:38   Link #21535
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yall won't find any doujins like that, they'll only involve, Moka (both), Kurumu, Yukari, Ruby, Mizore and Kokoa.
Old 2012-01-01, 15:44   Link #21536
usspaul

i would love to see some doujins that feature Kahlua Gyokuro and Akasha ones lol
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 15:45   Link #21537
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wouldn't count out any Alucard tentacle stuff though. No clue why, but some people like that and there are some tentacle stuff in a couple of Rosario ones if I remember correctly...

Don't think there are any sole yuri ones though. Maybe something along the lines of a threesome or foursome with Tsukune though. It's been awhile since I payed homage to my perverted side, so it's not crystal clear...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 16:42   Link #21538
Tachibana
タチバナ

I have all the Ura-Moka doujins
Old 2012-01-01, 17:03   Link #21539
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
"pleasure of spanking gyokuro" ... don't be so innuendo style after posting that pic or I'll have to go n search for doujins...
Fixed, heh heh heh.

Gyokuro may be the wenchiest of all wenches, but she's still a "good looking" wench. All that's required is to ignore her faulty personality and that immense brute strength.

Too bad someone doesn't have a device or spell similar to the "Evolution" gun in the Super Mario movie, except instead of following their original path of such, it should have a cross-species mutation add-on so if Gyoukuro or whomever else gets shot with it will "devolve" into normal humans, since most youkai seem to believe humans are beneath them on such a scale. Then we can watch them go into an emo freakout and try to change back, or commit suicide. This would be hardest on vampires, especially the really prideful ones. (Moka included) Though, I'm torn between seeing it as a really funny thing to watch, or really depressing...
Old 2012-01-01, 17:17   Link #21540
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Fixed, heh heh heh.

Gyokuro may be the wenchiest of all wenches, but she's still a "good looking" wench. All that's required is to ignore her faulty personality and that immense brute strength.

Too bad someone doesn't have a device or spell similar to the "Evolution" gun in the Super Mario movie, except instead of following their original path of such, it should have a cross-species mutation add-on so if Gyoukuro or whomever else gets shot with it will "devolve" into normal humans, since most youkai seem to believe humans are beneath them on such a scale. Then we can watch them go into an emo freakout and try to change back, or commit suicide. This would be hardest on vampires, especially the really prideful ones. (Moka included) Though, I'm torn between seeing it as a really funny thing to watch, or really depressing...
Nah no need to make em human they do not deserve that (fairy tale) use the normal function of devolution gun and see Gyokuro reduced to a tiny bat then we stomp her and stomp her again and again.

Sides i got three words that will cool down fairy tale from warhammer 40k those are imperium of man what yokai will not mess with
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire