AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-22, 19:32   Link #1901
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
an interestin question
could suzaku's geass command save him from rolo
in other word if rolo used his mind freeze trick on suzaku and then tried to kill him would his command to live save him
Old 2008-06-22, 19:36   Link #1902
orangejuicetang

I actually wondered about that, and talked to my friend about it, since Suzuku's "live on" geass could activate as a sort of self-defense against Rolo's trick.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 19:57   Link #1903
Silver Soul
Banned

Would make a kickass battle between the lancelot and vincent dont ya think?
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 19:59   Link #1904
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Would make a kickass battle between the lancelot and vincent dont ya think?
Yes, seconded! Sons of Lloyd (if you get what I mean) battle to be the best!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 20:15   Link #1905
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
If he does end up with some, I'm 90% sure it would be Nunnally. But that's only if he ends up with someone.
Well this has been hinted in her scenes with him in season one and in picture drama 8.75 when she asked him to swim with her, the real question is how he feels about her since Euphie change his perspective on his life as a whole and thus had a greater impact on his character. Anya is hard to pair with too since I don't since any vibe with him and her but hey there's always Kallen it "almost" happened with Athrun and Cagalli so why not
Old 2008-06-22, 20:44   Link #1906
Chase

off with Suzaku's head already.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 20:49   Link #1907
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

This maybe farfetched but could it be possible that Suzkau could be secretly working with Cornelia. For some reason I have been thinking about this. But I think maybe it because of the fact that the last person to have seen Cornelia was Suzaku. (From what have seen so far)
Chaos Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 20:55   Link #1908
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Not again, I thought we were beyond this, but I guess some people can't grow up

Old 2008-06-22, 20:58   Link #1909
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
seriously what did he do to warrant such hatred? don't say it's b/c of what he did to kallen cuz he didn't really do anything bad to her. She's just being treated as a dangerous POW. don't say that it's because he's a hypocrite b/c if you do then you have to hate LL too cuz he's somewhat of a hypocrite himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Knight View Post
This maybe farfetched but could it be possible that Suzkau could be secretly working with Cornelia. For some reason I have been thinking about this. But I think maybe it because of the fact that the last person to have seen Cornelia was Suzaku. (From what have seen so far)
very possible..could probably even talk to her whenever he's offscreen
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 20:59   Link #1910
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
The thing that gets me about Suzaku is his talk about "Changing the world" from within.

THe problem I have with that is.

1. Becoming Knight of One and ruling japan does not equal = changing the world from within" Japan is NOT the world.

2. Nunnally is governor so there's little point in ruling over Japan

3. He really hasn't done anything at all. With Lelouch he takes things into his own hand (Which he needs to) though we haven't seen Suzaku do anything on the Britannian side.

However if he has been working with others in Britannia which we have yet to see then that's a different story. It would be interesting if Cornelia's been keeping in contact with Suzaku.

Quote:
seriously what did he do to warrant such hatred? don't say it's b/c of what he did to kallen cuz he didn't really do anything bad to her. She's just being treated as a dangerous POW. don't say that it's because he's a hypocrite b/c if you do then you have to hate LL too cuz he's somewhat of a hypocrite himself.
Dude how often do we get to see Kallen all wrapped up like that? We should be THANKING Suzaku for taking her in and away from those disgusting enuchs.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 21:01   Link #1911
Silver Soul
Banned

Just give the guy a chance man, geez, hasn't he had enough hatred
Old 2008-06-22, 21:02   Link #1912
Chase

It was a joke people. I dont really hate him
Old 2008-06-22, 21:03   Link #1913
Silver Soul
Banned

Well that's a relief
Old 2008-06-22, 21:06   Link #1914
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well that's a relief
lol its rare you get so much hate for really doing almost nothing wrong, i dont agree with some of what he's done but every board i go too, they be roasting him
Old 2008-06-22, 21:08   Link #1915
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

The off screen part could be were they may have the time to communicate I mean we got to know that C.C told Lelouch about the Geass Order and that was all done off screen.

So I'm just saying that its possible.
Old 2008-06-23, 02:19   Link #1916
Sol Falling

You know as far as changing the world goes, Schniezel seems to be a fairly reasonable guy. At least he's been shown to believe that cooperation with conquered peoples is better than outright crushing them, and even in this episode Schniezel was talking about how governments must have the support of the people. Since Suzaku seems to be fairly close to Schniezel, having worked as his direct subordinate and such, I really wouldn't be surprised if were able to change Britannian policy through Schniezel's influence as the Prime Minister (or even better, potentially, the Emperor).
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:18   Link #1917
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
You know as far as changing the world goes, Schniezel seems to be a fairly reasonable guy. At least he's been shown to believe that cooperation with conquered peoples is better than outright crushing them, and even in this episode Schniezel was talking about how governments must have the support of the people. Since Suzaku seems to be fairly close to Schniezel, having worked as his direct subordinate and such, I really wouldn't be surprised if were able to change Britannian policy through Schniezel's influence as the Prime Minister (or even better, potentially, the Emperor).
Good obsevation, we're so used to the britannians being labled as the "bad guys" that we forget to see the full scope of their position. When Clovis and Corneila were leading the followed the term of crushing conquered people which lead to Clovis's demise and Corneila missing, at least he sees what happen to the Eunnchs in China is a perfect example of the results, he also did give Euphie's SAZ plan a chance unlike Corneila, so maybe there's more to his character than we percieve (or perhaps he's more like Aizen using an image to hide his true motive) I also think tha Suzaku does have a fighting chance with his ideal since the Schniezel and Charles both seem to be fairly interested in Suzaku to give him such high status despite being Japanese.
Old 2008-06-23, 08:31   Link #1918
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
You know, with all the hate for Suzaku in here you'd think the thread about him wouldn't be the most popular of all the characters.

All his character is doing is making the show more interesting or else you wouldn't be talking so much about what he does now would you?

And exactly how should Kallen be treated? Like a queen? wanna give her the keys to the Lancelot while you're at it?
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:38   Link #1919
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

I was thinking about that whole Schniezel persona could turn out to be either one of two characters from other anime like a Sosuke Aizen or a Treize Khushrenada. But at the moment he leans more towards a Treize from what I’ve seen so far.
Old 2008-06-23, 08:40   Link #1920
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
You know, with all the hate for Suzaku in here you'd think the thread about him wouldn't be the most popular of all the characters.

All his character is doing is making the show more interesting or else you wouldn't be talking so much about what he does now would you?

And exactly how should Kallen be treated? Like a queen? wanna give her the keys to the Lancelot while you're at it?

Quote:
I was thinking about that whole Schniezel persona could turn out to be either one of two characters from other anime like a Sosuke Aizen or a Treize Khushrenada. But at the moment he leans more towards a Treize from what I’ve seen so far.
I mean yeah even this episode we saw he could of ended the battle with one strike but decided not too since the true intentions of the Eunnchhs were displayed and the people were against it so it wouldn't have gained anything in Britainnia's side.