Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-17, 10:31   Link #21
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
There were hints this chapter that Ichigo's powers might somehow be beginning to return.
Funny thing that Orihime was who noticed it.

Quote:
Wonder if it has to do with ramen guy?
He is the hogyouku, you read it here first
Old 2010-11-17, 10:42   Link #22
Raitos
I'm Bored

Ichigo (to Urahara, pointing at him): Why do you consistently show up when your NOT NEEDED, yet when I'm fighting to death against what could be a half-god you take your sweet time! AND THEN you refuse to even use your bankai!

Urahara (laughing): Oh Ichigo, I just like to see you suffer *small smile*.

Ichigo: ¬¬
Old 2010-11-17, 10:52   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Funny thing that Orihime was who noticed it.
Ishida also noticed, but he wasn't willing to confirm it for Orihime for some reason.

Quote:
He is the hogyouku, you read it here first
*Gasp!*

It'd be interesting if that were true somehow, but I think it was mentioned the hougyouku's still sealed within Aizen.

Old 2010-11-17, 11:03   Link #24
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Ishida also noticed, but he wasn't willing to confirm it for Orihime for some reason.
Because he was unsure... but Orihime didn't doubt about it.

Quote:
*Gasp!*

It'd be interesting if that were true somehow, but I think it was mentioned the hougyouku's still sealed within Aizen.
The Hougyoku has its own will, so... besides, the plot that Kubo left allows you to think that everything is but a dream or an illusion.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:04   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ururu <333
The lolis have grown so well this past year. It looks like she's going to school now. The chapter was pretty nice. I didn't like how Kubo kept exaggerating the guy's creepiness though. Yes, he's not a good guy. We get it.

So, this is really the beginning of Isshin arc, after all. Can't wait to learn more about the guy.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:27   Link #26
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Oh gosh, that is Aizen's son or a guy with Aizen's spirit the feel he gives off especially with his eyes and the way he talks just seems WAAAY too familiar, it just feels so Aizeny that I'm actually just waiting for him to pull off his face and underneath theres the troll face.

Also I'm calling it now, Isshin and Aizen were brothers that were sons of the Soul King

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-11-17, 12:04   Link #27
Spelt

No one finds it odd that Karin goes to Urahara? I smell a new main protaganist.
Old 2010-11-17, 12:09   Link #28
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelt View Post
No one finds it odd that Karin goes to Urahara? I smell a new main protaganist.
Karin always got powers...
Old 2010-11-17, 12:33   Link #29
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

she probably has a pink zangetsu and her getsuga tenshou is also pink and so is ehr bankai. pink with hello kitty patterns. and her hollow self is also pi...

oh, wait. not yuzu?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-11-17, 12:49   Link #30
christinemarie
Crazy One

@Wiggy Fuzz, that description turned about to be Keima's sidekick in the The World God Only Knows.

This Chapter can be translated as "The Demise of the Bleach Loli Fanbase."

Spoiler for speculation after this chapter:
Old 2010-11-17, 12:50   Link #31
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Oh gosh, that is Aizen's son or a guy with Aizen's spirit the feel he gives off especially with his eyes and the way he talks just seems WAAAY too familiar, it just feels so Aizeny that I'm actually just waiting for him to pull off his face and underneath theres the troll face.

Also I'm calling it now, Isshin and Aizen were brothers that were sons of the Soul King
Aizen would never call anyone "Sis".
Old 2010-11-17, 12:57   Link #32
Johnny
Working the bags...

The conversation between Ichigo and Elvis was like listening to by drunken uncle tell stories of his youth, freaking slow...

The hogyouku theory about the new guy is nice, but is it feasible that Ichigo is one big hogyouku himself? Would explain Aizen's obsession in Ichigo and how badass Isshin is as the father, er protector of the hogyouku. Not too familiar with the inner workings, but could that explain how much reiatsu he had and was leaking it 24/7 giving those around him powers...

Then again I guess the same would go with Aizen and Isshin being related and Ichigo is either's offspring...
Old 2010-11-17, 12:58   Link #33
larethian

I may be negative here, but I get a feeling that Kubo is going for a gripping twist that will fall flat on its face.
Old 2010-11-17, 13:12   Link #34
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Spoiler for Ichigo's Family Secret:
Old 2010-11-17, 13:16   Link #35
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~
besides, the plot that Kubo left allows you to think that everything is but a dream or an illusion.
Meh. Doesn't really feel like a dream sequence to me. Mainly because there's a lot of scenes taking place in other character's point of view, not just Ichigo's. Why would Ichigo be dreaming/illusioning events where he's not even involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
The conversation between Ichigo and Elvis was like listening to by drunken uncle tell stories of his youth.
That may not be so far from the truth. I mean, everyone keeps bringing up Aizen being related to Ichigo as the twist...but what about mystery guy? Anyone else wondering why he hasn't been named yet even though this is his 2nd appearance and Kubo almost always immediately reveals the name of a character on their debut?

Probably because his name is going to be jaw-dropper to the readers. This guy Ichigo's talking to could be a Kurosaki himself.

Old 2010-11-17, 13:28   Link #36
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Meh. Doesn't really feel like a dream sequence to me. Mainly because there's a lot of scenes taking place in other character's point of view, not just Ichigo's. Why would Ichigo be dreaming/illusioning events where he's not even involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
It could be, could be not... and if this is a dream is not only an Ichigo dream but collective.
Bankai ?
Old 2010-11-17, 13:32   Link #37
Fran~
floating away...

Don't know, but in SS Arc, Aizen even fake his own death to Captains and Vicecaptains...

so who knows
Old 2010-11-17, 13:37   Link #38
Tsukou

Quote:
There were hints this chapter that Ichigo's powers might somehow be beginning to return. Wonder if it has to do with ramen guy?

Also, Next week there's apparently going to be a Hell one-shot chapter (to tie-in with the movie).
The thing is Ishida is saying there was something that felt like Reiatsu, up until a little while ago, and my guess is, it's the soul society badge, considering it is made of Reiatsu, and it was invisible to those who couldn't see spirits, but that's a whole other part about why Ichigo could even see it.. But since the title goes lost agent or something for that chapter, I kind of assume the ramen guy stole Ichigo's, which was the item that felt like Reiatsu up to this point, that Ishida was commenting on. But I suppose there's also many other different explanations.

Anyways, on to the real point of this post.. I thought Ichigo hated sweet things, so why would he carry around chocolate?
Old 2010-11-17, 13:38   Link #39
james0246

Wow, what a good chapter. It feels like forever since we had such a fun and satisfying chapter. Good dialogue between Ichigo and Unknown Man (very snappy, lots of fun...and Ikumi is hot ), great foreboding feel (something we haven't seen from Ichigo since that one Espada with the weird (Uliquilickwakasul or whatever the hell emo-kun's name was)), and the Karin bit is right out of my dreams (the ones in which Karin becomes one of the main protagonists). Decent art (Kubo's still holding off on anything spectacular) and good updated character designs (Karin and Ururu = Cute) also add to this very good and very satisfying chapter.
Old 2010-11-17, 13:40   Link #40
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I'm not surprised Ichigo wouldn't know anything about his "family" if they are really his family at all.

Finally gonna effing tell us who and how Isshin got his powers eh Kubo?