Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-28, 12:47   Link #17761
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
@MartianMage

NP 2 by 10-roll and one ticket, that's too awesome.

Herc's cleared, Lare support came at the right time when my previous support with Bride CE nowhere to see after lending strength for previous match.

DPS: Shishou (Lare's) and Rider Kintoki, MVP: Kouhai and Marie (for tanking that Nine Lives). I'm surprised Shishou starts doing crit like a beast when she's the last standing Servant, enough to remove three lives by three turns.

22 Turns, 1 CS. A number of Nine Lives unleashed but only one real casualty (Kouhai, because of cooldown). Other casualties mainly caused by Herc sudden crits.

I know... sometimes I scare myself with my ticket luck

And grats on clearing herc mission!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 13:07   Link #17762
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Bring Jalter with Bride-CE. Jalter with her crits and buffs can take 3 lives from Herc in one shot. Say if Herc is left about 20k-30k. A buffed Jalter can do Buster-NP-buster-extra chain. Her first attack can take his remaining HPs, her NP can take all 120k of his HPs, and if her last attack crits, Herc will die again. Well actually, her last attack can even be a quick crit due to Bride-CE buff on her.

I guess Okita can do something similar with her crits.
Add to that Sca with Godslayer (and her Evade/crit buff ofc provided it procs)

Should be even easier with Bride CE
Old 2016-09-28, 13:11   Link #17763
shadow1296

I hate these kind of events, where success is determined CE drops or gacha's, i have never got a CE dropped during these event and that trend seems to be continuing
Old 2016-09-28, 13:14   Link #17764
usspaul

fuck i did something stupid lol i thought i was adding 3 more people to my friends list but found out i deleted the 3 friends i had. damn and the one had a really good lvl bridal clauda what ever her name is
Old 2016-09-28, 13:17   Link #17765
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
I hate these kind of events, where success is determined CE drops or gacha's, i have never got a CE dropped during these event and that trend seems to be continuing
The Nero Bride CE can be acquired from the rose petal gacha. The Joint Recital one can be bought in the shop.
Old 2016-09-28, 13:23   Link #17766
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
You too? I am glad i did level Mashu's skills to lvl 10 after all.
On my side, Kouhai skills not even 10/10/10.

Surprisingly, Herc prioritizing Waver, Kouhai and Marie to out, even reaching point where I can focused on DPS because Herc will attack others 2 turns from total 5 turns before he use NP. Not to mention he's using his NP only to them as well, which made me could relax a bit because that means Shishou, the main DPS, and Kintoki will stand long enough. LOL.

Glad that the only surprises is he landed crit on Waver when his skills cooldown need only 1 more turn to clear, preventing Shishou and Kintoki NP to be released faster (and it takes about 10 turns for the next Gae Bolg while Kintoki already doing Golden Drive twice--can't be blame because Shishou is on the frontline from the very start, and the timing turned out to be really great to finish Herc once and for all).
Old 2016-09-28, 13:24   Link #17767
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
The Nero Bride CE can be acquired from the rose petal gacha. The Joint Recital one can be bought in the shop.
true but the way my luck is going i would have to wipe that out before i get the bride one and without a single CE grinding that is a pain and my ap is wiped out and i'm probably a 4th of the way there to one of those,
Old 2016-09-28, 13:30   Link #17768
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
true but the way my luck is going i would have to wipe that out before i get the bride one and without a single CE grinding that is a pain and my ap is wiped out and i'm probably a 4th of the way there to one of those,
Buy the shop CEs (Joint Recital) first, then grind the Avenger+Ruler stage. The medals shop are reasonable this time, just need to eat apples a bit. If you need the medals, farm the 10 AP one for bronze medals, and Genius Trio stage for the rest.

By the time you get 3 JR CEs equipped at your party, you can roll the petal gacha at least 30-40 times from one stage run. Emptying it would need around... 200 rolls-ish?

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 13:47   Link #17769
Klard
The cilvilain

Welp finish Herc on main without the Nero bride CE is hell
Mashu is real MVP when she save support Jean alter many time , the Emiya family (except Kerry since i don't bring him along) did a good job too and Saber alter with bad luck being targeted by those golems and Herc
Funny how i finished in 25 turns like my allt
Spoiler for still Nero though thank you ticket:
Old 2016-09-28, 14:20   Link #17770
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Strange. Aren't we suppose to receive the usual 3 Quartz from maintenance?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 14:26   Link #17771
GDB

Yes. They dun goofed. I expect some extra "dun goofed" quartz to compensate.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 15:50   Link #17772
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I got the compensation Quartz, but it came separate from the regular Daily Rewards. I don't know if there is a screw up or not tho.

Also, holy Guacamole, that Herk fight. Super hard, but super fun! I first walked in with an Euryale/Artemis team thinking it would be a cake walk.

Ended up becoming cake myself.

Trying it out with Kiyo/kohai/Rama/Martha/Shakespeare combo, and I had been managing to bring Herk down to his final life before wiping out. I'm having fun, so I don't mind taking my time figuring out how to beat him, but woah.

Funny how support!JAlter can like solo 8 lives on her own, but I feel like it's cheating to use her.
Old 2016-09-28, 15:51   Link #17773
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Strange. Aren't we suppose to receive the usual 3 Quartz from maintenance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yes. They dun goofed. I expect some extra "dun goofed" quartz to compensate.
Really?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-09-28, 16:22   Link #17774
shadow1296

I hate this, i despise it, it ever gives me the servants i want and it completely screws you over when you put money in it. I decided to purchase quartz in hopes that maybe i could get the craft essence to actually do decent in this event or maybe get nero, so i purchase enough for a single 10-roll because that is all i could spare, and no event CE but hold on it gets better because i do get a gold ring and the card shows it is a saber, now is it nero, bride, rama, lancelot, or any !@#$%^& useful gold sabers, no it is the Fools Gold Saber Seigfried the most useless gold saber ever, why why is he a gold, he is so useless against everything that isn't a dragon and he is even useless in that department, maybe someone likes him and if this game had a trade system i could trade him with someone who didn't like nero and get her or someone else anyone else, but as it is right now i am stuck this piece of !@#$, why couldn't they have made him story locked or the rarity he should be which is silver
Old 2016-09-28, 17:00   Link #17775
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

My team for the top 40AP petal farm level, plus JAlter support.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-09-28 at 17:28.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 17:03   Link #17776
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And I will skip this event. I'll better wait till I buy a new tablet.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 17:30   Link #17777
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
And I will skip this event. I'll better wait till I buy a new tablet.
yo, it seems we are on the same boat right now pal

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 20:50   Link #17778
Nemesis

Decided to put down some AP today to farm for Bronze and Silver medals to get the Rose Petal CEs.
Not sure if that was a good decision,but i reason that i do not want to be farming for too many targets at once. (Gold and Rose Petals)
Old 2016-09-28, 21:56   Link #17779
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Ugh, finally! Cost me two CS and was nigh impossible without JAlter, the very servant I don't own.... If the dailies get progressively harder, I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel about that...
I think you should start leveling those Orions, Tamamos and Eurayles you have shelved up in the closet somewhere. But i guess when you could field J.Alter, Cu Alter, Scathach, Okita and Jack in the same team. It's hard to use anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Oh and I used the ticket I got from that fight and...

haha another NP2 5* joins my support list!
It took 1 year for you to awaken to your true heritage and bloodline, but i think you're our newest EX luck guy.

As for Herc. My love and investment in lady Artemis paid off nicely again. Did it without Event CEs. Slapped a 2030 with 2 Ideals of Holy King at the backrow and lvl 100 Artemis reached 20k hp.

Went in with Artemis/Martha/Tamamo. 1st stage np charge. 2nd stage Martha nps + charge np. Herc stage, Martha cleanse debuffs and switch with Waver. Arts team Shenanigans. Tamamo dies on Herc's 3rd life because she was focus fired in the first 2 stages. Not part of the plan but not enough to cause a wipe. Eurayle takes her spot. More arts team Shenanigans. Artemis dies too when Herc is down to about his final 2-3 lives. Eurayle still quite healthy though so GG for Herc.

MVPs all around. Artemis for best survivability. Martha for best debuff cleanse. Waver best support. Tamamo taking one for the team. Eurayle best make killer and Mashu best 0 cost servant so i can bring all my CEs.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 21:56   Link #17780
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So I actually insta killed Martha.

You'd think such luck would have better gone into getting Bride in gacha instead...nope lion nuigurumi says screw you

Such abysmally low chance but instead of going into gacha, it goes into fighting Martha of all people instead arrgh

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon