AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-24, 19:41   Link #1501
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
So many questions. First of all, if Canaria is a human then how is she also a Creator Songstress?

2. What do you mean no one can stop Azi Dahaka? He's only 3 digits. So there must be 1 and 2 digits who can curstomp him.

3. What determines a deity's power in this universe? Canaria's origin imply that the amount of worship plays a factor.
No clue on 1 or 3, but for 2 I think a couple pages page someone said that the upper digits don't give a shit about Little Garden anymore. So those 1 and 2 digits could care less if it gets ravaged to the crowd by Azi Dahaka. I don't know if it was ever confirmed though.

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 19:51   Link #1502
XFire
150% done

Quote:
So many questions. First of all, if Canaria is a human then how is she also a Creator Songstress?

2. What do you mean no one can stop Azi Dahaka? He's only 3 digits. So there must be 1 and 2 digits who can curstomp him.

3. What determines a deity's power in this universe? Canaria's origin imply that the amount of worship plays a factor.
Didn't we get a spoiler that Azi was basically the strongest thing in Little Garden? Something about how the first two levels were reserved for specific gods, which outnumber Azi but can't actually beat him.
Old 2014-04-24, 19:56   Link #1503
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Didn't we get a spoiler that Azi was basically the strongest thing in Little Garden? Something about how the first two levels were reserved for specific gods, which outnumber Azi but can't actually beat him.
We know that Azi Dahaka is currently a 3 digit and we have this:

Spoiler for Higher levels:
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 20:04   Link #1504
XFire
150% done

Quote:
We know that Azi Dahaka is currently a 3 digit and we have this:

Spoiler for Higher levels:
So one would assume that means he is stronger than them despite the rankings.
Old 2014-04-24, 20:05   Link #1505
BW95
Banned

Quote:
I was under the impression that rankings were solely determined by power.
Old 2014-04-24, 20:09   Link #1506
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I thought it was based on power and strength. What is another alternative to rank them? By appearance? Like X comes before Y?

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 20:16   Link #1507
Miraluka
Banned

Nah, lets say those ranking 1 and 2 digits are just the nobles, just the tittles to show off.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2014-04-24 at 20:34.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 20:50   Link #1508
rickiminato

yeah izayoi is strong but his body can not stand his maximus power only izayoi can only use of 30 % of his power and to defeat azi, he exceed his limit
Old 2014-04-24, 21:45   Link #1509
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Well, we know that's not true because otherwise pure commerce type guilds would all be lowest level.
Old 2014-04-25, 00:58   Link #1510
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Well, we know that's not true because otherwise pure commerce type guilds would all be lowest level.
Actually, I thought that the communities were ranked by what they could do. I don't recall what it was exactly, but something like 6-digits can participate in gift games proposed by the Floor Master, 5-digits have 3 communities of at least 6-digits under their flag and be able to host a game where 100+ communities can participate.

If going by that the 1-digit and 2-digits are nobles, then it would be akin to a king being able to do anything in their kingdom, whereas Azi Dahaka is a lord physically much stronger than the king but only has authority just below the king's.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 02:22   Link #1511
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
Actually, I thought that the communities were ranked by what they could do. I don't recall what it was exactly, but something like 6-digits can participate in gift games proposed by the Floor Master, 5-digits have 3 communities of at least 6-digits under their flag and be able to host a game where 100+ communities can participate.

If going by that the 1-digit and 2-digits are nobles, then it would be akin to a king being able to do anything in their kingdom, whereas Azi Dahaka is a lord physically much stronger than the king but only has authority just below the king's.
So the ranking's are due more to Influence than pure power? Like, a community with a wide spread name, a well known banner, a lot of influence and connections would be higher ranked than a community that boasts great military power but isn't that well known.

I guess that makes sense. Actually, not that I think about it, that example happens to be the exact premise of the series.
Military power and little influence = Izayoi/no name
Influential communities=most communities introduced so far that can get stomped by Izayoi.

I wonder if there's any "Free Agents". Like, a communities rank and influence is attributed a bit less too the individual(Though the individual would get fame) and instead get's attributed to the "Name" and "Banner". So I wonder if there's any like, mercenary type fellow's.

People you can hire, to temporarily join a community, raise it's status or win a game, and then leave. I mean, they might not be the sort of character's allowed in this world, but I think it would make sense to see that type of character.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 05:38   Link #1512
versionf

There haven't been any mention of 1 or 2 digits. All the main gods mentioned, Shiroyasha, Queen and Azi etc. are 3 digits. My guess is they're on a higher plane of existence like 3 digit to lower, they did mention something about creating a new Little Garden after all.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 08:44   Link #1513
Birdway
Banned

Now that they can't handle their minions they just quit like cowards.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 09:19   Link #1514
Morning Star
Fallen Angel

Quote:

for the first question, I guess that her case is similar to the Shiroyasha,Dahaka, Pest,Leticia etc. I mean, Dahaka belong to dragon specie but even so he is still considered a demon(lord),is the same for Shiroyasha, she is a celestial spirit but she was a demon in the past( I don't know if she can be considered a demon now) and Pest to she is a demon lord based in a human and Leticia is a vampire but she is also part of the demon kind.
So Canaria may be a Creator based in human race, and can be others Creator that are from different species.
Morning Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 12:35   Link #1515
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

What is a creator songstress?

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 13:38   Link #1516
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
THE MIGHTY BARD!...wench? I'm not even sure.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 02:49   Link #1517
magref

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Shiroyasha in the time when Canaria and her allies fought against Dahaka, already was a Floor Master?
if so why her didn't help them to fight against Dahaka?
She said that it was her fault for not having return her Divinity earlier. The Divinity was something that she had exchanged for with her real powers and when she returned it in volume4, all the others realised just how serious she is and started to worry.
magref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 03:09   Link #1518
magref

As for Community information , here just updated
http://mondaiji-tachi-ga-isekai-kara...ry:Communities

Basically what everyone had already answered. It's not solely on power level. If it were, all the Embryos might take top places and those who could defeat Embryos will be... yea mightier than Gods...
magref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 06:29   Link #1519
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
One of the strongest species. You know how like in Campione! and in this universe, strength is also determined by compatibility of a deity's mythology and beliefs? Well creator songstresses have the ability to manipulate stuff like that. This is how Canaria created Code: Unknown.
Old 2014-04-27, 07:00   Link #1520
goblehook

Vol. 4 ch. 2~3
http://bakamagref.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/chapter2/
http://bakamagref.wordpress.com/
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko