AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-06-07, 22:02   Link #901
Crontica

What funky kind of signatures would you be able to make if you knew about this site? http://signature.i906.com.my/
Old 2011-06-07, 23:56   Link #902
Seitsuki
Onee!

I'd say it's still nothing next to an experienced designer who knows what they're doing and can tailor every detail to your request.

Like the one here ♥ *pats head*
Old 2011-06-11, 21:43   Link #903
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

^ You're talking about.....

Does anyone know where Patchy-sama is?
Old 2011-06-14, 02:22   Link #904
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Patchy is currently stuck somewhere that is called '' real life ''. Apparently she's very busy with her work and it obviously takes priority over forum browsing.
Old 2011-06-14, 07:35   Link #905
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

maybe she needs a vacation break, she deserves to have that, but we misses her...

patchy-sama kaeteku yo.. (pls come back..)

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 07:56   Link #906
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
Patchy-sama, Tutturu!
i have a new request! can you mix this one...
Spoiler for Kirino in Real Madrid uniform:

and make her background in this one (just remove the club's crest) RM wallie and you may do the rest of the effects. thanks!
Spoiler for Offtopic:
Old 2011-06-14, 22:44   Link #907
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinnel View Post
Hi there,

Your work is still amazing, as usually, thanks so much Patchy-san for my request .
No problem, glad that you liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
That's a great update Patchy, the only concern than I have is about the emplacement of the len flare on Rinnel's signture.
Thanks sempai~!, haha! you noticed it!!! I just put it in there without thinking at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
Exceptional work like usually !

Love this one in particulary
Thanks Riki-sempai ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by triskelion View Post
Wow, I just spent a few hours reading this thread, and I have to say your signatures are simply fabulous! I will definitely keep my eyes on this thread now!

Keep up on the good work Patchy!
Oh Don't stare at them too much, they'll be melted since my sigs are kinda hmmm shy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
If I succeeded making a good signature I will also say that it was pure luck if ever, even I knew that it was far from reality

I'm allergic to dust FYI but this time it will be an exception.

I loved the 5th grade loli but I'm curious why she was called like that, even though she looks like more mature than a 5th grader

Thanks again for the great Satorin sig, and another heck of a nice and good updates, my eyes are sparkling whenever I'm staring at your updates.
Haha, no!! that was a signature remarks I'm the only one who could say "luckily it tuned out nice"

why? maybe bec. of her body I think... though on some doujin she doesn't looks like a loli one... Koishi is the real loli out of the 2...

and... no problem>! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
No, no, no, you got it wrong, I don't like you, its the other way round

Are you saying your level is low?

What does your work involve, torchuring fairies? xD Requests were delayed, requests of bullying me?
Haha... you don't liked me but you're missing me.... oh c'mon evil fairy I knew you liked me lol

maybe you're a masochistic fairy who wanted some more torture from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larthak View Post
Hah, this place became a Touhou shrine when I wasn't looking.

... though I find the lack of Momiji and Chen disturbing :3

Good stuff, I'm amazed you still manage to spam this thread with more and more works. Dude, give me some of that spare time ya have! I want some too! =))
Haha yep... this is a touhou shrine (unexpectedly I didn't knew it would last this long...)

Unfortunately I haven't started the PCB and MOF parts... so Momi and Chen would be delayed for a while...

and also my time isn't that free anymore... really missing working on some signatures... also some requests were delayed... ~_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Why you must be so good. The light and colours play so perfectly together. The only negative I can think of in any of them is the font. Not that it looks bad, just that it gets used a lot. Would be interesting to see what you could come up with.
Haha tbh font isn't my specialty sempai~ and also.... lazy experimenting on those though sometimes I think ... maybe I should try differently right? ^^ thanks for the tip sempai ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Can i request a kind of dark blue sig with this pic plz

Spoiler for pic:

With text: shidou misaki
Moe you gotta love it

thanks patchy
wah~ I think Riki-sempai did a great job on that sig, sorry if I haven't worked on that... since there's no time remaining on me to create some sigs lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
they are so beautiful TT_TT pat-chama, Illu-chan wants to be like you but can never be until she finds $200 lying around...or gets a job...wah! you are so good! the lighing is your specialty.
Haha you're flattering me a lot Illu-chama~_~....

Hope you can get the software you wanted, I knew you can improved alot...(thirst and hunger for improvements )...

Thanks again ^^, lighting is just a random.... and "luckily it tuned out well"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
^$200 for what? Photoshop? I would never pay that much just for a program. But I still have it. You could too..
Haha I knew that... there are lot out there isn't it... from the earlier to the current PS... just search them, or..... buy them if you wanted to... ^^...

Quote:
^ $200 is too much for a program which you can get without that much money
You can get for much less price or even no price

Patchy-sama, where're you hiding?
Lol... seconded... and... I'm not hiding.... just busy preparing some explosives for you ohoho

Quote:
Photoshop Element is less expensive than that...
Quote:
^ Any idea how about how much?
Quote:
It depend of the version but it's about a hundred dollards.
Quote:
^ Did you buy it?
Quote:
Photoshop Element 5 basic version, at a after-christmas sale.
Quote:
Even $100 is too much for a piece of software.. Could get it for free if you wanted.

Elements is obviously cheaper because it's not as good as CS5..
I think Illu-chama have an elements, but from what we talked before Elements is really inferior to PS bec. it lacks some tools.... If I'm not mistaken Pen tool isn't there right... (it's one of the important asset of PS)

Quote:
I never but softwares xD Always get them for free as a gift or something
What a lucky fairy you were.... can I have some of those gifts...

Quote:
Patchy-sama, Tutturu!
i have a new request! can you mix this one...
Spoiler for Kirino in Real Madrid uniform:

and make her background in this one (just remove the club's crest) RM wallie and you may do the rest of the effects. thanks!
In this request Blaze-sempai did a great job on this... see the post above me ^^...

Quote:
^Hot-linking isn't allowed. Fortunately that site did it smartly and the image won't show up even if Patchy clicks on it. Which is unlikely, since Patchy is so busy that she's maybe once per 2 weeks on the forums :/. With that said, I wouldn't expect your signature any time soon, if ever.
Haha thinking about it, it's really true.... uploading it to some uploading site isn't that hard... ^^...

Thanks for clarifying it Dist-sama! ^^

Quote:
on my pic posted in spoiler, i better upload here (in my album) because i try to HL from that original site and it isn't really allowed. but here, it works..
that's why i'm panic while i'm editing on it because i'm only rent in cafe shop...
i'm sure that i edited my post 5 times or so..

better to wait (her) than never...
Haha you don't have to wait for me... since Blaze-sempai have done it for you ^^>..

Quote:
And it didn't cross your mind that I was referring to the wallie that was supposed to be used in the background? You've copied a direct link to that image from the site it's hosted at, and that's why it doesn't work. If you see it, it's because it's stored in your cache.

Bottomline is, when you come across an image or two you want something out of, upload them to elsewhere and link from there.

Ps. Talk about offtopic. This thread has derailed quite a bit on Patchy's absence
No problem Dist-sama...derailed or not... since I'm replying to some and admitting that somehow I can relate to some conversations here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
What funky kind of signatures would you be able to make if you knew about this site? http://signature.i906.com.my/
Don't know... but that's a nice site.... ^^ maybe the one regenerated there were better than mine ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
I'd say it's still nothing next to an experienced designer who knows what they're doing and can tailor every detail to your request.

Like the one here ♥ *pats head*
^^ haha who is that one neh...? neh....? XD

Quote:
^ You're talking about.....

Does anyone know where Patchy-sama is?
She's on some laboratory mixing some chemicals that will use against you

Quote:
Patchy is currently stuck somewhere that is called '' real life ''. Apparently she's very busy with her work and it obviously takes priority over forum browsing.
Thanks for saying it Dist-sama! yep really really busy for this past weeks...? and I think it wouldn't changed anytime... but oh well still planning to visit here sometimes and of course will create some sigs sometimes...

Quote:
maybe she needs a vacation break, she deserves to have that, but we misses her...

patchy-sama kaeteku yo.. (pls come back..)
Thanks Essa-sama, tbh I really need that break... ^^..sorry if your request have been delayed (same for the other requests) so instead I'll give you a Sakuya gift when I've done something ok? ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Spoiler for Offtopic:
Thanks a lot Blaze sempai that helped not just him but also me ^^... and it's a nice signature as nice as your K-on sets ^^...

---------------------------------

Woah that was lots of replies!! anyway still happy that there were some people that still visiting this thread even if I'm missing here this past weeks....

so....~~~~~~~

time for an update I think.... (Removing some rust before doing some request)

Persona updates (what I'm doing when I'm in a seminar? playing Persona 3 Portable lol.....)

Aigis (first one is a gift for tjaard-sama before... since he gave me some nice avies and sigs )

Chie and Yukiko

Touhou Updates: (Continuation of EOSD, more Cirno will come...)

Rumia

Cirno (an offering for the evil fairy "Bfly")

so still rusty? >_<...
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 22:51   Link #908
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Sofa!

Nice to see you update your thread Patchy-sama I'd C&C them for you but my itouch screen is too small for me to appreciate the finer details of the sigs But they look great at first sight ^^ (they again so do most of your sigs :heh)

Anyways good luck with your life You always have my support
And btw, elements doesn't have the pen tool? What?!!!! How the heck do you render effectively then?
Old 2011-06-14, 22:54   Link #909
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

I see your work remains as awesome as ever.

Keep up the good work Patchy!
Old 2011-06-14, 23:17   Link #910
xAvalonx
♫ Mokyuu !♫
*Graphic Designer

these two amaze me
mind telling me where you find your renders?
Old 2011-06-14, 23:19   Link #911
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Sofa!

Nice to see you update your thread Patchy-sama I'd C&C them for you but my itouch screen is too small for me to appreciate the finer details of the sigs But they look great at first sight ^^ (they again so do most of your sigs :heh)

Anyways good luck with your life You always have my support
And btw, elements doesn't have the pen tool? What?!!!! How the heck do you render effectively then?
Thanks Ren-sama... if you'll zoom in those sigs you'll find some bunch of chaotic random stuffs mixed together lol

Yep it doesnt, but there's a lasso tool so I think it still can render cleanly though it isn't as fast as using the pen tool... >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I see your work remains as awesome as ever.

Keep up the good work Patchy!
Really? thanks Dan-sama ...*In a high pitch voice* I'll do my best XD ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAvalonx View Post

these two amaze me
mind telling me where you find your renders?
Thanks ^^....Hmmm I just rendered the source manually... here they are

Shiro
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 01:05   Link #912
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted By Patchy
Haha... you don't liked me but you're missing me.... oh c'mon evil fairy I knew you liked me lol

maybe you're a masochistic fairy who wanted some more torture from me
Now, it's not like I hate you, and even you don't hate me, or do you? I don't want any sort of torture, and you din't torture me yet. Or you're thinking that fight of bunnies as a torture? It was just a play

Quote:
Lol... seconded... and... I'm not hiding.... just busy preparing some explosives for you ohoho
What!!!!!!! You bad mage I will prepare for those, if this is the case xD *Ice Make, Missiles* Now I'm ready

Quote:
What a lucky fairy you were.... can I have some of those gifts..
All of those aren't gifts, some are stolen ones from my sis's PC LOL And some are downloaded.
Which one ya want? *Adds some grenades into the packings*

Quote:
She's on some laboratory mixing some chemicals that will use against you
Oh...So nice of you... Making weapons for me so that I compete you in your war? But, no thanks, I already have many xD

Quote:
Woah that was lots of replies!! anyway still happy that there were some people that still visiting this thread even if I'm missing here this past weeks....
Yes, there weren't some people, there were many people visiting any evil magician's thread
Ans honestly, how long did you take to read all the posts and reply to them? I day? Well, this was your punishment for leaving all of us behind

Quote:
Cirno (an offering for the evil fairy "Bfly")
You din't post the other version? Ans stop calling your sigs rusty, they're flawless! And thanks again

EDIT: I love your current sig, BTW. *Tries to remove my glued eyes, fail the hundredth time*

Last edited by Butter Fly; 2011-06-15 at 01:08. Reason: Forgot to Add a complement xD
Butter Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 05:35   Link #913
Seitsuki
Onee!

Welcome back! It's been way too long xD hope you're still doing well
Old 2011-06-15, 05:52   Link #914
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Do I see some rust ? No, it's looking as good as ever .
Old 2011-06-15, 14:50   Link #915
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Amazing stuff as always. But did you get my request?
Old 2011-06-16, 03:55   Link #916
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post

so....~~~~~~~

time for an update I think.... (Removing some rust before doing some request)

Persona updates (what I'm doing when I'm in a seminar? playing Persona 3 Portable lol.....)

Aigis (first one is a gift for tjaard-sama before... since he gave me some nice avies and sigs )

Spoiler for Space:

so still rusty? >_<...

Woah..I wish I had the Privilege to gain gifts from a godly photoshopper like you

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 22:15   Link #917
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Arigatou Patchy for making me a new signature even though I didn't make a request for it I really appreciate your work
Old 2011-06-18, 10:17   Link #918
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist

This is awesome Patchy. The background fits perfectly too. You definitely haven't gotten rusty.

If you still do requests, despite being busy, perhaps I could request once again? I don't have source yet and my internet isn't even working in my apartment so I'll pm the details later >.<.
Old 2011-06-18, 15:06   Link #919
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Oooo I have noticed all your sigs have such lush vibrant colors love it :3
I haven't been around Asuki in a while glad I got a chance to see your amazing work patchy

Oh! i really like the p3 one ^^

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 02:03   Link #920
blackjack25

Hi patchy your works is still as amazing as ever. Whenever I need Inspiration I always just vist your showcase.

Last edited by blackjack25; 2011-06-21 at 02:05. Reason: spelling error
blackjack25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou