AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-14, 20:42   Link #221
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Kiwi is using her brain witch must of been rough for her but got to like those last words for her before she passed out and Utena just being bored in a fight with Enorme good thing she found a way to sexual harassing her in a new and fun way
Old 2024-03-14, 22:12   Link #222
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Sometimes I seriously wonder whether the translators actually pay attention. How do they translate "what's she talking to" into "Look at that, what the hell is that?" Especially when the very next line is a clear answer to the first, correct, question.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-14, 23:38   Link #223
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Thank goodness that was apparently a really good camping trip the magical girls were on . Admittedly I think a montage really would have helped sell it, but such is how it goes. Maybe there was one but we just don't get that watching this side of all this . Thankfully Azure powered up. Although I have a feeling she's still nowhere near a match for Utena now that she's powered up.

On the other hand this episode did further align the comparison with Leoparde and Sulfur. Both tend to hide their main strength (although far less so with Sulfur) because of downsides to it. There's the self-damaging aspect for Leoparde but that's also tied to it being a gas guzzling ability.

Good times that Utena's greatest trial here was finding a reason to give a damn . In that sense it shows that she really was never suited to be a magical girl. If standing up for the innocent or stopping a lunatic can't get her in the mood she's definitely on the proper side for all this.

And may it be said...the power of loli saved them all! Or the power to mentally turn someone into a loli to get more interested in molesting them. Actually...never mind that last part.

Yoko Hikasa as always brings it and did a great job with all Lord got up to in this episode. Both when she was at her high point...and when she wasn't. Huge props to Fuuka Izumi with Utena. The character needs a certain level of crazy and she can bring it.

At least Vena's general plan is a bit more clear. Lord had incredible power because it was loaned out. I guess either way it was fine for Vena. Either Lord would behave and be a strong face of the organization while the various members matured or she'd go off the rails and the members would grow through battle. Interesting that Sister was actually Vena's pawn the whole time.

I've got to agree with Vena. Everything really is in his hands right now. Obviously Baiser is the protagonist and she'll turn things around even outside of Vena's expectations (depending on the goal). But Vena has all the pieces in play. Regardless of how Baiser goes about it, she's getting absurdly strong and so are her followers. And still has Sister as a powerful card in the back pocket (almost literally).

It does still carry on the mystery of...what is that little monster after? Considering Lord was mercilessly...erased, I can't imagine the goal is just to let Utena molest people as she pleases. Right now Utena's desires and Vena's goals to make this bunch stronger are aligned. But the end goals can't possibly be the same.
Old 2024-03-17, 00:20   Link #224
Alchemist007
*Author

Damn, seems like they killed her off...could've been a nice tsun sex slave addition to her collection.
Old 2024-03-17, 06:14   Link #225
zztop

Gushing's manga will be going on hiatus due to mangaka's unspecified illness, return date is still TBD.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...health/.208846
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-17, 23:27   Link #226
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Damn, seems like they killed her off...could've been a nice tsun sex slave addition to her collection.
I'd be shocked to the core if she really is dead. Any time a show cuts away from a "death" where you don't even see the person getting touched (all we see is Gigant reaching for her after all) I assume it's a fake out.

Writers just love to stash enemies away for future use, lol

PS I wonder if Japan has some sort of limit on nudity. Like how I read some movies have limits on how much blood they can show if they want to stay under R rating. Because an episode ago was basically yuri hentai but then skip an episode forward and they have the smoky stuff conveniently masking Kiwi's tits? Surprised me.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-18, 06:37   Link #227
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-03-18, 06:51   Link #228
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Whelp, I think we need to get ready to reset the "Days since Magia Azul being humiliated" counter
Old 2024-03-18, 10:06   Link #229
The Green One

*watches the preview*

Welp, looks like its business as usual!
Old 2024-03-18, 19:23   Link #230
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I'd be shocked to the core if she really is dead. Any time a show cuts away from a "death" where you don't even see the person getting touched (all we see is Gigant reaching for her after all) I assume it's a fake out.

Writers just love to stash enemies away for future use, lol

PS I wonder if Japan has some sort of limit on nudity. Like how I read some movies have limits on how much blood they can show if they want to stay under R rating. Because an episode ago was basically yuri hentai but then skip an episode forward and they have the smoky stuff conveniently masking Kiwi's tits? Surprised me.
Usually I'm in agreement on not counting the dead without a body. But in this case I don't know. Venalita to be honestly feels like the type that would totally kill her. Will play the cute mascot, but might decide only death awaits those that bite the hand that feeds them .

If Lord's powers were all handed out then there'd be no reason to expect any kind of growth from her. Which means she truly has no value. If he needs another opponent for Utena he can just pass on that power to someone else. I wouldn't be surprised if Venalita transformed into some monstrosity and actually ate Lord alive.

Fully agree though that writers like to keep options in the back pocket. And yet alive or dead that's still the case. Can bring her back if the story needs her. But can also just straight up be dead and never seen again. Unless the epilogue in the last episode randomly cuts to Lord it probably will remain an unanswered question for the time being.
Old 2024-03-20, 13:04   Link #231
The Green One

Episodes since Magia Azure has been humiliated: 0

Time for some more good old fashion Azure molestation. Wow Utena did a number on her, even made her finish too.

Funnily enough Azure even recognized the familiarity of the technique. Sayo knows her Mistress's touch quite well by now!

Vena could clearly see what was going to happen and made Utena leave her transformation trinket behind, she would of definitely blown her cover in no time at all.

Then we get the Magenta Kaiju fight. And of course all the bystanders just take upskirt shots like crazy.

And the other combatants just have a catfight inside her clothes. Poor Magenta just can't catch a break either.

All that's left now is the finale. It's been a very long time since I've watched a series from start to finish like this. I'll miss it. Hopefully we'll get a second season, there's enough material left for it I think.
Old 2024-03-20, 14:16   Link #232
Maxer
WeebFromSK

This is the only anime I watch with the boys. Such a spectacular bazoong.. anime and plot
Maxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-20, 16:37   Link #233
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
All that's left now is the finale. It's been a very long time since I've watched a series from start to finish like this. I'll miss it. Hopefully we'll get a second season, there's enough material left for it I think.
This covered up through chapter 21, plus chapters 26 (long ago, the one where Haruka played with Korisu) and 42 of all things (this second half with Haruka's sisters).

There's more than enough for another season (there's 58 chapters at the moment, with a major arc they can cover and end with in that period without having to rearrange/pad much if at all), which means barring the mangaka being sick far longer than expected, even if a second season started production as soon as this season was shown to be a hit there'd even be enough for a third season by the time a second started airing.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-20, 17:30   Link #234
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
There's more than enough for another season (there's 58 chapters at the moment, with a major arc they can cover and end with in that period without having to rearrange/pad much if at all), which means barring the mangaka being sick far longer than expected, even if a second season started production as soon as this season was shown to be a hit there'd even be enough for a third season by the time a second started airing.
Its a monthly series so that might be kind of pushing it but I'm really hopeful we'll get a second season sooner rather than later. I kinda love the casual pace the anime has taken, adding in some anime original content and taking its time with the content. I assume the last episode will skip/save ch 22 and close things out with ch 23 & 24.
Old 2024-03-20, 18:19   Link #235
The Green One

Well Utena can say she got into Magenta's panties this episode.
Old 2024-03-20, 18:33   Link #236
ryllharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Then we get the Magenta Kaiju fight. And of course all the bystanders just take upskirt shots like crazy.
It's the first almost hesitant photo that made me laugh the hardest.

Broke the dam for all the other female-only bystanders to take a bunch of pictures.

The second best is the high schooler taking selfies with Magenta in the background (unfortunately mostly hidden by the subs).
Spoiler for Selfie taker:
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-20, 18:52   Link #237
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm very curious to see how Baiser and Azure's next fight is going to go. Azure has powered up but Utena's magical touch is still super effective on her, as shown in this episode.

Loved how delighted Utena was that Azure wasn't broken. I can't remember if she's already mentioned it before but Azure is apparently her favorite. Kinda feel like shipping those two, but where would that leave Kiwi?
Old 2024-03-20, 19:40   Link #238
The Green One

Well Azure has a new form and Utena has two new teammates. Got to have one more final battle royale next week to close it out.
Old 2024-03-20, 19:56   Link #239
ryllharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can't remember if she's already mentioned it before but Azure is apparently her favorite. Kinda feel like shipping those two, but where would that leave Kiwi?
Utena was very excited to get a newly released Azure figurine that she later had to use to escape by making it a clone, but it wasn't clear if she already had a Magenta and Sulfur figurine from the same set.

She does have an awful lot of merch in her closet. It's hard to tell if she has a particular favorite.

I hope that the next episode has some school scenes, so we can see how Sayo reacts to seeing Utena again after the massage encounter.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-20, 20:12   Link #240
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Utena's brain is broken after the fight with Lord Enorme but good thing she found a way out of it by sexual assaulting Sayo again with her magic fingers

Korisu playing with her new toys again

Tags
magical girls, yuri