AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-05-10, 23:27   Link #61
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Episode #6 is out. Very cute episode. Introduces, or better yet, integrates a key (but young) member of the cast (we already saw her a few Ep’s ago). Just remember: the maid has a tail: (from episode 5, but it's important to remember)

Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 05:38   Link #62
GriS

Very bad start... why did they put that in episode 01 sigh.

Probably the fansub group got freaked out after partly subbing episode 01 :P couldn't take it anymore so dis continued.

Just my opinion ^_^

I really hope for more fansubs of this series too
GriS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 08:14   Link #63
LunarLegend

Any of you guys know if anyone will start to scanlate the manga?
LunarLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 11:26   Link #64
tsuraramai

Send a message via AIM to tsuraramai
Don't know why everyone's so turned-off by all the male nudity... ^^; God knows we all watch shows with more attractive people parading around in next-to-nothing, mixed-bathing every 5 minutes whether they need it or not, and making sexy not-entirely funny jokes about it...

It's not like it's meant to be erotic or that laughing at some stupid penis-humor will make you wake up with a gay flag printed on your forehead.

I think the naked men are a nice comedic turn... not to mention a good way to point out some of the more ridiculous double-standards we've got as a fandom.

ridiculous double-standards follow:

And do~od, the girls all have TAILS!

Does this count for NOTHING?!

-end double-standards-

I think the show's winding down and starting to stray into typical harem territory lately... I actually look forward to the return of the naked men... and perhaps some naked women (how on EARTH did they make it through the clothing-dissolving-water-monster episode without even one Janet-Jackson incident?!?! It's just not natural!)

Inukami!'s a guilty pleasure... it brightens my gloomy Wednesdays with the shining beacon of dog-girls and over-the-top 6th grade level sexual humor. I honestly don't see why everyone's so turned off by it... ^^;

But hell, I love Crayon Shinchan.

Maybe I'm just a dirty elephant fetishist.
tsuraramai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 13:02   Link #65
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuraramai
Maybe I'm just a dirty elephant fetishist.
I'd say it's less a double standard and more you're own personal preference. There’s no reason to bash people because they don’t like male nudity. It’s their choice. You can’t brow beat people into accepting something they don’t care for.

The male nudity doesn’t bother me at all. I’m all for naked guys…especially if you can ride them like horses.
Old 2006-05-11, 14:11   Link #66
tsuraramai

Send a message via AIM to tsuraramai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
There’s no reason to bash people because they don’t like male nudity. It’s their choice. You can’t brow beat people into accepting something they don’t care for.
I don't intend to bash... but 90% of the comments I see about this show anywhere are "zomg naked guys! that's sick! how gay!"

I'm perplexed to how unattractive, unerotic, obviously humorous male-nudity can be so offensive to so many ^^; Especially when, as a fandom, we're pretty used to nudity on the other side of the spectrum.

the "ridiculous double standards" comment was meant to be ironic... since I have them too. I'm all about the tails

I'm not against people not liking the show. I'm just really surprised how many people seem outright threatened by its first 2 episodes O_o;

I thought they were brilliant.
tsuraramai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 14:15   Link #67
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

I just want some tail grabs
Old 2006-05-11, 14:20   Link #68
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
I'm perplexed to how unattractive, unerotic, obviously humorous male-nudity can be so offensive to so many ^^;
Many factors: age (probably the biggest), being uncomfortable with your own sexuality, home environment, machismo, trolling, ignorance, being juvenile, etc… It’s not that surprising really. I see it on nearly every Anime forum I post on (sans the “special ones”). Plus, they know they can get a rise out of some people.
Old 2006-05-11, 22:26   Link #69
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:

I'm not against people not liking the show. I'm just really surprised how many people seem outright threatened by its first 2 episodes O_o;
Ep 1 was not overwhelmingly bad.
But ep2 ill leave out of my collection.

We all have our double standards, and well, not liking homoero is
an amazingly common one.

The tails are nice though.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 12:19   Link #70
ordnance11

Well, I think I can get past episode 2...just need to see more subs.
ordnance11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 19:00   Link #71
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
From what I hear, more subs aren't going to happen.
I just pulled this off my RSS feed:
Quote:
Comment: WOO! finally, episode 8 of akahori gedou hour rabuge! Inukami episode 2 comming soon!
That's the comment tagged to Episode 8 of Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge. It appears that [Anime-Himitsu] might have Episode #2 of Inukami! on hand and may share it with the rest of us.

Big thanks to Anime-Himitsu for continuing and sharing their sub work on this wonderfully funny show! "Yay!" for more Inukami!.

Old 2006-05-18, 04:05   Link #72
evil-samurai

Spoiler for episode 7:
Quote:
It appears that [Anime-Himitsu] might have Episode #2 of Inukami! on hand and may share it with the rest of us.
Yea! Its nice of them to update the status of it On there site there is a poll about the first episode, about weather you though the "episode's plot was weird." but only 4! people (around 6%) of people voted for that, after hearing the comments from a fair amount of people I thought it would be a bit more, Well I'd say when episode 2 comes out and if they have a poll like that, the numbers will rise ^^;
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 13:37   Link #73
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I probably will not be looking forward to Episode 2.

#Anime-Himitsu should release both ep.2 & 3, or I'll wait till they release episode 3 later, then watch episode both at the same time.

I've already waited this long, so I guess it wouldn't really matter.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 15:36   Link #74
Srin Tuar
無謀

About ep 7
Spoiler:
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 11:57   Link #75
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
About ep 7
Spoiler:

I suppose Tomohane is still grateful to Keita since episode 6, or elephant is her favorite animal. Either way, I'm pretty disturbed.... not.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 21:11   Link #76
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Infamous Episode #2 is out.

http://anime-himitsu.edwardk.info/bi...5D.avi.torrent

Bring on the Nadesico eps. Such a fluffy tail...
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 00:58   Link #77
Deivu

Wow...anyone else notice all the nausicaa stuff in the second episode? It was a little homage I guess
Deivu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 05:39   Link #78
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

just started this show, if the first episode is a hint of how the show is going to progress.... uh-oh!
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 14:45   Link #79
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Episode 2 was very gay but still funny I love this sick show, hopefully the one groub keep on with subbing this. I won`t miss this show
Old 2006-06-02, 23:51   Link #80
evil-samurai

Episode 3 is Subbed, yea!

http://anime-himitsu.edwardk.info/bi...5D.avi.torrent

Also Chapter 2 of the manga is out thanks to Dynasty Scans. love! the colour pages.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, furry, kemonomimi, romance, seinen, supernatural