AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-10, 22:29   Link #4541
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Seems like the Black Prince is making a lot of appearances in the series. Really miss the King of Swords and Jiangnan's Cult Leader, wish they would make more appearances. Do we have a ranking of the strongest Campiones?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 01:36   Link #4542
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Seems like the Black Prince is making a lot of appearances in the series. Really miss the King of Swords and Jiangnan's Cult Leader, wish they would make more appearances. Do we have a ranking of the strongest Campiones?
That's because the Black Prince is the only campione who's bothered with the Last King. The rest doesn't really seem to care, including Godou. Godou's just happy the Last King doesn't wake-up and does no preparation in the event that the Last King does wake-up--even though he's the closest to hill.The Black Prince on the other hand is obsessed with the Last King in simple terms.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 02:18   Link #4543
aswad

does the last king ever awaken or not because i was under the impression that since athena was absorbed by the holy grail that there was enough mother earth magical poower to release the seal or have i got misinterpreted the spoilers
aswad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 02:34   Link #4544
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

they want to forcefully awaken him .. but he is supposed to wake up whenever he wants ( or at least that's what i think im i wrong ?? )
Old 2012-10-11, 02:38   Link #4545
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
does the last king ever awaken or not because i was under the impression that since athena was absorbed by the holy grail that there was enough mother earth magical poower to release the seal or have i got misinterpreted the spoilers
No he doesn't. His followers don't even know where he is. Susanoo and co. changed his location of slumber.
Old 2012-10-11, 03:31   Link #4546
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

so where's excatly his location..??
Old 2012-10-11, 03:34   Link #4547
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
so where's excatly his location..??
All we know so far is that its somewhere in Japan.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 05:14   Link #4548
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

ahh..
btw, I almost porget to ask dis.., is the sword dat queen's who sacrifies herself is the same as the sword dat equal with kusanagi's one..??
Old 2012-10-11, 05:42   Link #4549
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

For some reason I get a feeling that Black Prince would end up as a enemy in a future arc.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 18:38   Link #4550
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Whatever happen to the notion "planned for the worst, hope for the best" being that is a normal thing to do, I thought Godou would be training for the reborn King. It is going to happen and Godou knows it, if his harem gets hurt then he will only have himself to blame.
Old 2012-10-11, 22:10   Link #4551
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Whatever happen to the notion "planned for the worst, hope for the best" being that is a normal thing to do, I thought Godou would be training for the reborn King. It is going to happen and Godou knows it, if his harem gets hurt then he will only have himself to blame.
What training? That old attitude of Godou remained the same. If a heretic god comes and bother those around me, I'll fight them. If they agree to leave, even after I have defeated them,I'll let them leave alive. If I were him, I would actually go on a world tour to find as many heretic gods as possible and fight them. The more authorities the better--starting with Melqart. He's alive somewhere in this world. As for the Last King going to wake up from his sleep, he still believed that this was unlikely, as was Susanoo. Most gods and people except for Alec believed that the Last King won't be coming back--little do they know that his agents are getting closer to doing so. I really hope I can actually beat the crap out of this false pacifist in order to tell him to straighten up( I can beat the crap out of him because he wouldn't use his campione powers on a normal human like me). Even in vol 13, his attitude remained the same,he doesn't want any
Spoiler for vol 13:
Someone SERIOUSLY needs to snap him out of this delusion. I just hope that he gets his arse kicked really bad for once--he needs to know that once you have become a campione, you either try to become stronger, or you die.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-11 at 22:28.
Old 2012-10-11, 22:22   Link #4552
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

You know this is late to ask..but.

Did we ever get a detail of Godou's and Doni's Battle and what happened to Melqart after the first battle?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 22:27   Link #4553
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
What training? That old attitude of Godou remained the same. If a heretic god comes and bother those around me, I'll fight them. If they agree to leave, even after I have defeated them,I'll let them leave alive. If I were him, I would actually go on a world tour to find as many heretic gods as possible and fight them. The more authorities the better--starting with Melqart. He's alive somewhere in this world. As for the Last King going to wake up from his sleep, he still believed that this was unlikely, as was Susanoo. Most gods and people except for Alec believed that the Last King won't be coming back--little do they know that his agents are getting closer to doing so.
I know he isn't training, but he should be. Godou's normality commonsense mind should have picked up the clues so far that some people are serious about this and in most situations, it is better to prepare for the worst than let it slide just because it seems like it won't happen. When Hurricanes and tropical storms comes in direction of approach in a country, state, or city people there will prepare for the worst to come than saying it is going to go somewhere else. Godou got warned about the Last King several times. Even enemies warned him about it, even his "Loli Moe Stepmother" said that there is the chance that the Last King will wake up. A Witch known for releasing all disasters and a shred of hope will know something about disasters that may or may not happen. Her warning will set the standard to be wary of.
Old 2012-10-11, 22:51   Link #4554
Mars Mode

He cannot train, Gods have said it. Campiones also said it. Normal people have also said it.

Get that out of your mind.

Heretic Gods dont appear diary. And even if they would the outcome is not decided, unless he has a clear goal like Alex, or gets Battlecrazy like Voban and Dony he wont go looking for fights with Gods.

One thing he needs is just to openly be able to express his desire for the extraordinary. But I suspect he is afraid of that.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 22:54   Link #4555
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I should rephrase that, by training I meant experiment or getting use to his power. We already seen him getting use to the side effects of Verethragna's authorities due to increase of usage of them. Erica was able to trigger Godou's authority requirements when they had their duel, so pretty much everyone in the harem can help Godou get use to the side effects except Yuri.

Also yeah he needs the mentality to accept the life he has and have an open mind to such things.
Old 2012-10-11, 22:57   Link #4556
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
He cannot train, Gods have said it. Campiones also said it. Normal people have also said it.

Get that out of your mind.

Heretic Gods dont appear diary. And even if they would the outcome is not decided, unless he has a clear goal like Alex, or gets Battlecrazy like Voban and Dony he wont go looking for fights with Gods.

One thing he needs is just to openly be able to express his desire for the extraordinary. But I suspect he is afraid of that.
He can train, the gods have said it, he can train, the normal people have also said it, he can train--by actively sorting out heretic gods. He wouldn't be able to get stronger by practicing using his powers, but he can do it through fights. They don't appear daily, yes, but there's plenty of them roaming around. He can start by locating Melqart who we all know is well and still alive, and eliminate him. His control of his powers becomes more refined,not to mention he can get new authorities from it. Even if he couldn't find heretic gods, he can actively go and challenge other campiones for fights. I'm sure Voban, Loa Hao and DONI, of all people, would happily accept his challenge.He himself has said that he is a long way from mastering how to use the
Spoiler for vol 13:
He really should go and farm gods.
Old 2012-10-11, 23:01   Link #4557
Mars Mode

Well even that is imposible true mastery of his autorities like most Campiones can only be obtained trough battle due to the fact (this is speculation but there is evidence this is right) that they activate their instincts, which is in part (or at least seems to be) information given to them by Pandora. Providing a certain level of Mastery and in that heightened state they can improve their own use of the abilitys.

As the sidestory of Dony has already proved if they dont feel threatened they dont resort to everything thay have.

Lol lets not farm monsters, we go to farm GODīS. jajaja

And he has to blow up some more islands to gain control of that one. Spare me of that.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 00:00   Link #4558
Miraluka
Banned

If Voban farms gods like farming creeps on online games then.... why not?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 00:12   Link #4559
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

weird thing but if you remember one of the time's that godou talk to Pandora she said .. that for him to be able to remember what they talk he had to achieve a certain state of mind ( so he actually can train right ?? )
Old 2012-10-12, 01:11   Link #4560
Ddraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
You know this is late to ask..but.

Did we ever get a detail of Godou's and Doni's Battle and what happened to Melqart after the first battle?
That story will be retold in volume 11.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem