AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-08, 03:11   Link #81
darkmetalboyz

i some what think that uchiha itachi is a good guy... maybe i will post something later. To strengthen his inoccent... i don't really like itachi becoz i like sasuke alot. but i still think his a good guy. Not sure whether he will be killed.
darkmetalboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-08, 06:14   Link #82
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3rNanD3s View Post
im 99% sure that Oro will come back somewhere in the future. maybe the next arc.

have to agree that he is the coolest and the most badass villain ever created.
how can such a character be killed off this way.... easily....

and there is something about his voice isnt it. Sex~~sey~~~~
agree with you guys. kishi just wouldn't waste away one of his masterpiece char. cool char = potential = money.

oro will surely comeback .not mention he will be the last villain. very possible he'll became the 3rd party and join force with konoha to eliminate akatsuki. and than he continue his role as a villain along with danzou plot or else .... just an oppinion
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-09, 23:37   Link #83
uswin

i guess that this series will not end up so soon ! I am still waiting for yellow hokage action in a chapter alone !
uswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 02:28   Link #84
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Anyone get the feeling Orochimaru may get to Itachi after all?
Old 2007-09-10, 02:32   Link #85
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Interesting...never thought about that. What with Orochimaru assimilated into Sasuke now, that is a very real possibility. I wonder, though, if Sasuke doesn't have some control over Orochimaru, what with Oro being inside him and all...
Old 2007-09-10, 11:31   Link #86
Arti

There's still so much more to take care of. 6 members of Akatsuki, Sasuke, Hebi, Orochimaru & Kabuto, etc. You figure each fight is going to take at least 3-5 chapters because of flashbacks, and you also know that there is going to be story in between fights. There are also a lot of unresolved foreshadowing, such as the mystery surrounding Kabuto, the link between the Uchihas and Kyuubi, etc. And somewhere in there, I believe we will see old characters show up again (particularly Gai, Neji, Lee, Shikamaru. Speaking of which, I think Gai is going to have to open 8 gates and sacrifice himself for something). Then you have the whole Root subplot with Danzou and Sai (whatever happened to him?). No way will Sasuke's story end with his showdown with Itachi; Sasuke himself is worth enough material for another arc. And if the story ends with Naruto becoming Hokage, that won't be for a while, especially since Kakashi is next in line. Add this to the fact that Kishimoto REALLY takes his time to tell his stories, and I think Naruto has to go one at least another 100 chapters.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 11:39   Link #87
tatami
back in black

i dont think anybody can handle another :

Sasuke : sharingan chronicles
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 16:37   Link #88
tkdtiger

Well what I want to know is what will happen after Sasuke defeats Itachi...Will Kish. focus on the other characters? It would be interesting to see...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 16:58   Link #89
Trance
Translator In Despair
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Well what I want to know is what will happen after Sasuke defeats Itachi...Will Kish. focus on the other characters? It would be interesting to see...
Yea, I agree, after their fight, it'll probably reveal more of the story, whether their going to continue "Hebi" or not, not mentioning the Kabuto-Orochimaru Dilemma :P
Old 2007-09-10, 16:59   Link #90
Afira
Afira

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont think anybody can handle another :

Sasuke : sharingan chronicles
"Sasuke: Sharigan Chronicles"??
Afira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 17:45   Link #91
mayhem

Nope, In a sense the naruto series can extend itself for many many years because of the style of story telling in fallows. After AK there will likely be another story to tell and after that another on and after that another one ect ect

Unlike Dbz the people are flesh and blood and its not all about power level IE chakra more about the creativity of techniques and getting the one up on the opponent.

For example at times in DBZ and other anime a figure would become so powerful that no knives bullets punchs ect could do any damage to them unless someone had a higher power level. This in a way encouraged and arms race in the series to where each user had to just have a stronger power level then the other. And it got to a point where their power levels were so unpractical and unbelievable that it would have not made sense to continue the series if one burst of power could destroy the planet so easily and everything could be restored so easily (dragonballs).

In naruto its more like a chess game, techniques coupled with physical ability win the fights and no one in the series will become so powerful as that they could destroy the world and so forth so its has longevity as long as the writer expresses creativity in the techniques and story lines which the characters fallow. I mean the story is about ninja villages and incorporates some history into is as well so it could very well go on as long as it wishes to with a few time lapses here and there.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 23:39   Link #92
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Interesting...never thought about that. What with Orochimaru assimilated into Sasuke now, that is a very real possibility. I wonder, though, if Sasuke doesn't have some control over Orochimaru, what with Oro being inside him and all...

my prediction is orochimaru's spirit get out from sasuke somhow and jumped into kabuto. or else. i had a feeling that oro will pay a role in itachi vs sasuke fight later. perhaps when sasuke is in danger or dying oro take over suddenly, dunno... many possibilities.
but one for sure that kishi is giving us a hint for oro's return by showing us kabuto half oro body. ANd i wonder why konoha didn't use the akatsuki's book given by kabuto to track down akatsukis. maybe kishi forgot that he even write that event.

ANd one thing for sure I believe kishi will never made his work look like dragon ball z. he already made a limitation in the narutoverse. in fact that some of the old character are still stronger than new character. like hanzou, sannin , akatsuki,madara or others. and he already put some measurement for their fighting capabilities ( crushing mountain, nuclear explosion, or else )
compared to one piece ( which already dragon ballized with ace vs blackbeard and white beard vs shank ), i think naruto is had a better scenarios and plot setting.
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote