AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 235 73.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 67 20.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 2.80%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 1.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 0.62%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.31%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.62%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-14, 19:38   Link #1
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 23 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Episode 23.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
note: Poll is closed until the episode airs in Japan, for obvious reasons.
  • Episode 23 will be broadcasted this 15th march at 6:00 PM (Japan Time Zone),
    which means this 15th march at 9:00AM (GMT 00).
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 20:00   Link #2
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

I wonder if Ali will die in this episode based on the cockpit scene from the preview in the last episode.
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 20:04   Link #3
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
I wonder if Ali will die in this episode based on the cockpit scene from the preview in the last episode.
he better be dead
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 21:13   Link #4
Var
Banned

I doubt his role will end before the end of the season, he's rather key to the way things have started moving. Third only to Alejandro and Aeolia/Meisters.

I would laugh if Saji died, that'd just be hilarious to what everyone envisions of him. <-- not to be taken seriously.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 21:17   Link #5
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

thats true but I wonder what kind of death he'll receive or how Lockon is going to able to take him down by using the trans AM system or with his own skills. Speaking of Lockon what wrong with him because in the preview its seems like his seriously tied or he maybe having some negative effect due to being exposed to the GN-X beam saber from ep 21.

Something I would like to say is when is Graham going to make his appearance in his new GN-Flag because its seems like they are going to hold him back until the last two episodes of the season until he appears.
Chaos Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 21:38   Link #6
renasis_force
GGGG-Unot

Send a message via MSN to renasis_force
i think i saw something new in the preview from last week

Spoiler for kyrios:

or did i just saw that wrong?
renasis_force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 21:44   Link #7
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

Your right the container his different maybe kyrios has different container permeations to best fits the situation. Look at the container it seems to have mounted turrets on it at least maybe 5 I think.
Old 2008-03-14, 22:28   Link #8
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This will a bad episode for our protagonists.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 22:29   Link #9
Var
Banned

The last five or so were bad for them I think they need a break. Random beach episode ftw!
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 23:20   Link #10
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
This will a bad episode for our protagonists.
ironically that's what makes a good gundam 00 episode according to majority of people on this site.
Old 2008-03-14, 23:31   Link #11
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
will graham be here this wk?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 23:32   Link #12
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

It will only be a bad episode because the meisters are bad. If they actually got some skills, we'd be seeing the same clock cleaning as is par for the course in a gundam as of late.
Old 2008-03-14, 23:52   Link #13
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
ironically that's what makes a good gundam 00 episode according to majority of people on this site.
no one keeps watching real robot shows to see the main characters (or anyone >_>) succeed.

you watch to because these characters' lot in life is a hard one, and drama flows from that.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 23:55   Link #14
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

About Graham appearing this week he might just get do the same thing we saw last time him being in the Flag hanger bay just waiting for his GN-FLAG to be complete. However since all know that Graham has little patience we might possibly do something like he did at the end of episode 2 popping out of no wear and attacking maybe Setsuna.

Something I'd like to know is if Ali will have GN-Fangs reloaded on Gundam Throne Zwei seeing as I could not tell if he has them or not from the preview.

I think that this was mentioned on the ep. 22 thread but from the ep. 23 perview it looks like that Lockon abandons Dynames seeing as he has an escape jet pack on and seem to have left some sort of beacon on an astoroid.
Old 2008-03-15, 00:35   Link #15
CombiHenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Knight View Post
Something I'd like to know is if Ali will have GN-Fangs reloaded on Gundam Throne Zwei seeing as I could not tell if he has them or not from the preview.
Haha... like the Trek 'reset' button? Exia smashed him a bit in the last episode, I can't work out exactly what he cutoff/broke on Zwei. I'd hate to see if in Episode 23 Zwei is fully re-stocked and loaded.

I'd like to see it explained who his sponsor is and how on earth he gets back up in space.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 02:33   Link #16
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

@dg86 for once i agree with ash. what makes gundam 00 great is that the gundam pilots are not gods.

@anavel ali did seem to be in trouble.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.

Last edited by dom33; 2008-03-15 at 02:52.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 02:35   Link #17
Izayuukan

I am unhappy that Ali is going to be featured twice in a row. Not that I mind him hogging the limelight, but if he appears in the Zwei then it would be unrealistic. How did the Zwei get repaired? I remember from Gundam SEED, how the Duel was damaged in episode five (right leg blown off), and yet in episode six (set less than a day after) was completely fixed, even though it was stolen and so no spare parts were available.

Perhaps there will be a significant timeskip of a few weeks, which might be enough time for new Fangs to be made. Or maybe the Trinity's Base was not destroyed, and spare parts were still in there.

Either way, this Gundam was supposed to be a thinking man's Gundam, and yet all I see are plot holes and plot contrivances.
Izayuukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 03:14   Link #18
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

Hm.. timeskip would mean GN-Flag... so.. personally I would love to see the Zwei fully repaired.. but that's just.. cause that would increase the chances of seeing Graham kicking some mobilesuit but with his new baby... and personally.. Graham vs Ali... would probably be the most entertaining fight this show could offer.. no matter how many "special" effects they throw at the other pilots / suits

Though I'd really like to see more about Saji aswell... best would be.. Setsuna taking Nena home with him.. and bumping into him.. . that would be like.. the most funny and "wrong" thing that could happen..
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 03:44   Link #19
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

@itoastmysocks ali vs graham would be interesting as would the neena thing, I do wonder what will happen to her I hope the miesters didn't just leave her to her own devices that would be pretty dickerish(that's the only word I got to describe it)
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 04:03   Link #20
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Lowe's Weekly Screenshots

Let's get it on!!!!

Spoiler for This week's first pic:

Spoiler for Well that's a hole...:

Spoiler for Ian and Dynames:

Spoiler for Lockon:

Spoiler for Voice Only?:

Spoiler for "Gary Biaggi":

Spoiler for Throne Zwei:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote