AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-10, 19:42   Link #441
Diveman

You're not alone man!!!! I thought I was the only one left watching this show.

About ep 14:

Spoiler for 14:
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 23:45   Link #442
Miraluka
Banned

I'm watching this series as well, still need to catch up to episode 12 .___.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:25   Link #443
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Freecell's creepiness is off the scale. I thought Rook was bad back near the end of season 1, but Freecell is many times worse. He also seems to have a mother complex (though that was quite clear in previous episodes, it only seems to have gotten worse after Kaito defeated him).

More on episode 14:
- Epic comeback by Rook
- Herbert got put back in his place
- Student Council President made no short work in bringing Elena (who needs to learn the meaning of the word 'modesty') down to the level of everyone else
- Nonoha is still mostly a fifth wheel on the wagon. They should find more uses for her excellent memory, given that she can't really do much otherwise (especially not in terms of puzzle-solving).
Old 2012-07-16, 15:22   Link #444
Rima-Chan
lurker

They're not posting future episode's title's on NHK site anymore T_____T probably cause we're nearing the end, but still.....What's gonna keep me curious for next episodes?~ D: Well, Kaito in preview (and Eve) did good job on that for now xD Does anyone know how much episodes this season is gonna have? Same as last one? Less? More?

I wasn't really impressed with this episode :/ It was good way to show how Rook changed but.... >___>......
I did actually like it, but it wasn't as "entertaining" as the other eps...I can't really put my finger on it xD It was good episode I guess, but something was off about it....
I understand purpose of this episode for Rook's character, but it feels like a filler in a way at the same time....( and I didn't like all RookXKaito shipping material....I'm getting paranoid of everything yaoi related, it's not healthy xD I'm just protective of my KaiNono ship I guess....That's not healthy either xDDDDD)

Also, as resident Nonoha fan, I must point out she seemed bit odd this episode. Almost like her smiles and cheerful tone we're forced, even for such little amount of screentime. Or writers we're lazy when it came to her character this episode....Just another thing I found odd but can't exactly put my finger on what is it xD
This "observation" may also be side effect of not sleeping enough >,> but oh well.....

Last edited by Rima-Chan; 2012-07-16 at 16:39.
Rima-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 22:09   Link #445
Diveman

Herbert never ceases to amaze me with his overreactions, last week he broke the cups and plates, now he literally DROPKICKED the couch, what's next? I want him to pick a chair and throw it to a window.

Next week, Anna's sister!!! finally, now I hope someone is smart enough to ask her why is Anna so damn girly.
Old 2012-07-18, 19:04   Link #446
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Poor dog ... x_x
I hate animal abuse. :'( (because it's was one)
Old 2012-07-19, 12:39   Link #447
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
N, no one at all...
H, has the right to...
K, kick someone when they're down!
See?
That's a nice channel!
Well, I at least applaud them for pouring money in an original anime, especially since it's not doing so well in terms of BD sales.

Anyway, using a dog and its master for their own selfish desire. Just when I thought the Orpheus Order couldn't stoop any lower...

And Rook returns as the POG's CEO, huh? This is going to be very interesting.
Old 2012-07-22, 12:06   Link #448
kuromitsu

I finally managed to watch the two latest episodes! Whoo boy.

ep 15
...okay, so I suppose this was Phi Brain's idea of a fanservice episode. ^^;; I mean, an episode that has barely any relevance to the plot and exists just to make Rook fans happy?

So we learned that he's truly a good guy now (not that it wasn't obvious from the last ep of S1), we were shown ample reminders of how special he is to Kaito and vice versa in case anyone forgot (how can anyone forget all that "MY KAITO, MINE MINE!!!!"... XD;; ), and also Rook has been accepted to the harem by Cubic who is like Kaito's #1 fanboy so it probably means a lot? XD; We also learned that Rook is supposed to be a total pretty boy... ^^;;; well, I don't remember him being so handsome in the first series, but he's definitely one of the characters who benefit from the increased animation budget in S2. At least the squealing fangirls in the school squealed a little over Bishop, too, god knows the poor guy needs some recognition and respect. XD;;; (And another voice actor, Miyano Mamoru is just not convincing in these roles, period.)

I have no idea why this episode was even necessary, but eh, whatever, the girl and the dog were sweet. Awww, I love dogs. And Herbert's fit of hysterics made up for everything. XD In any case, it was a pretty good idea to pit one of the smartest characters against a random kid and her dog in a deathmatch, just to show how evil the Orpheus Order were, except... well, this episode was totally irrelevant.

ep 16.
Spoiler for ep 16:

Also, lol Herbert. XDDD I love this guy. XDDDDD
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:01   Link #449
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Poor Ana. How dare Herbert use Eve to hurt him like that. Well hope Ana can give Eve her smile back again like she did for him.
Old 2012-07-24, 15:21   Link #450
Diveman

Im sad that we didn't see any overreactions from Herbert this week
Old 2012-07-25, 01:46   Link #451
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
Im sad that we didn't see any overreactions from Herbert this week
True, but his scene with Mizerka was priceless.
Old 2012-07-25, 07:15   Link #452
Diveman

lol yeah, Mizerka was like "so...you called me only to tell me that?"
Old 2012-07-26, 08:00   Link #453
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
lol yeah, Mizerka was like "so...you called me only to tell me that?"
And he sits there filing his nails. It was hilarious. I love this guy.

Apparently the Phi Brain manga is serialized in Keroro Ace from, and the next issue is going to include a postcard with Kaito & Rook. To which the artist, Otsuki Akeru posted some Phi Brain fanart (also check out his twitter icon).
Freecell: Why is it not me standing next to Kaito?! If it's a two-shot picture he should be with me!
Gammon: Hey... you're from Srs 2...
Pinochle: Freecell... ;__;

Poor Freecell. XD;; Don't worry, I'd also prefer to see you there.

Otsuki has also done some cute Phi Brain fanart.

...also, OMGLOLWTF, why haven't I noticed these before???! XDDDDD
Especially these: Mizerka, Doubt, Souji, Rook XDD, ooookay... XDDD

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-07-26 at 08:13.
Old 2012-07-26, 10:13   Link #454
Diveman

hahaha this is by far the best one

Old 2012-07-29, 09:39   Link #455
kuromitsu

Ep 17 - Man, Pinochle... you have an awesome way of handling touch screens, but you're messed up. o_o)

Spoiler for ep 17:

Herbert episode next week! I hope he's not going to disappear again...

Also, finally it has been revealed where Souji had disappeared to. XD (OK so they say it's not canon, but come on, it would be awesome. )

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-07-29 at 09:50.
Old 2012-08-02, 05:58   Link #456
Rima-Chan
lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Ep 17 - Man, Pinochle... you have an awesome way of handling touch screens, but you're messed up. o_o)
Lol agreed...... Poor that touch screen xD Pretty much how I handle touch screen phones when I get pissed of at them xD (I just don't know how to handle those things!! Dx TuT)

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Even if Herbert does disappear again, I'm sure it will be with a bang That guy just won't go out quietly xD
Also I'm really curious about what Whist told him at the end :3 Way to leave a teaser xD(I'm curious also about that Nonoha's blush, cuuuuute >__< xD)

Quote:
Also, finally it has been revealed where Souji had disappeared to. XD (OK so they say it's not canon, but come on, it would be awesome. )
Kyaaa! I don't know why but I feel so happy when I see that picture It would be nice if Jikugawa actually went there
Rima-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 17:26   Link #457
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rima-Chan View Post
Yep...He was just a kid after all...
A little kid who just really wanted a a friend, sniffle. (Seriously, this episode was like a Pinochle Pity Party. XD) So he did a bad thing that led to another, and then the Orpheus ring did the rest.

Quote:
It doesn't matter If Pinochle joins the harem or not. I'm sure Freecel is ultimately another victim of Orpheus Order, along with Mizerka and others (not so sure about Melancholy thou O__O), so he's bound to become one of Kaito's puzzle friends eventually xD
Aha~ but will Pinochle develop special feelings for Kaito like the rest? XDD;; Or will he stay loyal to Freecell, even though Freecell doesn't care about him and wants to do "puzzle" with Kaito? OH THE DRAMA!!! (Could Pinochle even get a chance with Kaito with Cubic watching Kaito's every move?! XD)

Quote:
About Freecel's statement about his mom: Naaah. I think it's the Ring messing with him....At least for good part :\ As it is revealed with this episode, twisted emotions and reason, must be followed by modified memories apparently :/
True, but I wonder what's behind him feeling this way right now. Maybe he was so shaken by his mom's death that he convinced himself that he really hated her? :/ No, there must be something else behind it.

Quote:
Even if Herbert does disappear again, I'm sure it will be with a bang That guy just won't go out quietly xD
I hope he'll destroy an entire china store, or a priceless antique tea set, or something on that level. XDD

Quote:
(I'm curious also about that Nonoha's blush, cuuuuute >__< xD)
Yesss, so cute!!! <3 The first time we see her she blushing she and Cubic are looking at Cubic's little mecha... x___x) I wonder what they're seeing.

Quote:
Kyaaa! I don't know why but I feel so happy when I see that picture It would be nice if Jikugawa actually went there
In my head he totally did. XD
Old 2012-08-03, 07:29   Link #458
Diveman

Im also wondering about Melancholy, she definitely seems to know a lot more than she lets out, also she's shaping up to be a sadistic little bitch (or was she like that already??)

Poor Pinochle, the touch screen madness was amazing, we could see him at his lowest point mentally, so I guess his defeat was handled in a "good" way.

and we're back to herbert overreactions yay!!! I found hillarious how Whist was standing there the whole time while Herbert had one of his "episodes of rage". Whist himself also seems very mysterious, obviously he's not Klondike, but I'm guessing he has some interesting plans outside the order, or at least outside the current members...and I still think about Shinpachi whenever I see him.
Old 2012-08-03, 08:58   Link #459
mayumi

i don't know why i feel this season is not that enjoyable as the last one. i want more nonoha but that's not happening
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 05:52   Link #460
kuromitsu

ep 18 - Herbeeert! ToT) Nooooo! I hope he's OK! He was pretty fun in this episode, though there wasn't enough hysterics... I suppose that was for plot reasons. And the double ring pose was almost badass, in a way. ;; Also, I want Herbert's hair, it's so pretty and shiny. (Some parts looked like a shampoo commercial... XD)

And they used Nonoha's talent, yeey.