AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-12-12, 08:33   Link #1821
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Was the strongest, I'm sure the new kenpachi can beat her. Why else would she have been replaced twice or three times.

-is still hearing the unohana/kenpachi crack pairers squeeling- "SHUT UP!"
If that was the case, why would our new Captain Commander enlist her of all people to train Zaraki, whom he deemed wasn't quite ready to fight the Vandenreich yet?
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 09:02   Link #1822
GDB

Because he admires her and would listen to what she says above all else.

Or try to kill her. Who knows.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 09:03   Link #1823
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You seem to forget Kyero, there has been 10 Kenpachis after her, but that doesn't mean that are automatically stronger than her. She IS the only one to have been by Shigekuni's side as part of the original squad, she IS Shunsui and Jushiro's senpai, just because she looks like a hot young thing, doesn't mean there aren't eons of experience on all fronts in her. There's no denying that Kenny is wicked strong now, strong enough to have taken down 3 Stern Ritters, but it doesn't mean that he's THE strongest, besides, Kenny said so himself after his battle with Ichigo, he wants to become stronger, and what's wrong with Yachiru-Classic teaching him?
Old 2012-12-12, 09:12   Link #1824
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You seem to forget Kyero, there has been 10 Kenpachis after her, but that doesn't mean that are automatically stronger than her. She IS the only one to have been by Shigekuni's side as part of the original squad, she IS Shunsui and Jushiro's senpai, just because she looks like a hot young thing, doesn't mean there aren't eons of experience on all fronts in her. There's no denying that Kenny is wicked strong now, strong enough to have taken down 3 Stern Ritters, but it doesn't mean that he's THE strongest, besides, Kenny said so himself after his battle with Ichigo, he wants to become stronger, and what's wrong with Yachiru-Classic teaching him?
I didnt know there were hundreds after her... seems a bit exagerated seeing how long they live. Why would shunsie have her train him.... because she is the only other person who CAN? They stopped training him when they realized hed be too powerful. Whats that say about someone who was taughtthat same technique?
Old 2012-12-12, 09:14   Link #1825
haegar
mangaviking

that healer dude throwing people through his pools is kinda growing on me.

Unohana maybe ain't supposed to teach Kenpachi simply because she is strong too but because she possibly evolved from a fight loving Kenpachi killer spirit chick into the calm self controlled healer? I guess whoever teaches Kenpachi to get stronger also should teach him to pipe the f*** down least he cause a disaster XD

anyways, bottom line, surprisingly, this was a pretty decent chapter.
Old 2012-12-12, 09:17   Link #1826
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obstinate View Post
haha, I liked that translation, "I can see why the king of souls would fall for him".
Cue the slightly odd King/Ichigo slashfics!
"The guy said that he'd fallen for him, so it's canon!"
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 09:18   Link #1827
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
I didnt know there were hundreds after her... seems a bit exagerated seeing how long they live. Why would shunsie have her train him.... because she is the only other person who CAN? They stopped training him when they realized hed be too powerful. Whats that say about someone who was taughtthat same technique?
I say to you what Shunsui said to Central Fodderdicks, what other options do they have? The way things are now, Soul Society won't survive another invasion, unless of course, you're saying that Central Fodderdicks will be able to protect everyone when the time comes? Cause if that's true, there is a certain incarcerated immortal and an army of powerful archers who would like to say otherwise.
Old 2012-12-12, 09:25   Link #1828
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Was the strongest, I'm sure the new kenpachi can beat her. Why else would she have been replaced twice or three times.

-is still hearing the unohana/kenpachi crack pairers squeeling- "SHUT UP!"
Besides, it seems to be that you being against this revelation about Unohana and Kenny and the possible connection they may or may not have with each other is mostly based on the bolded part of your post here and not on actual fact, just saying, tad more honesty in your comments would come a long way.
Old 2012-12-12, 09:27   Link #1829
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I don't see what's there to not understand. The panel was clear. He simply was so fast that soifon did not realise what's happening, that's all there is to it.
i know! i don't get it either. i didn't even give it a second thought because it was so obvious to me. oh well, i guess some people just couldn't stop criticizing kubo's art that they'll find new crappy things to say about it. kubo's art is not the best but i didn't see anything wrong with this particular panel.
Old 2012-12-12, 09:29   Link #1830
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i know! i don't get it either. i didn't even give it a second thought because it was so obvious to me. oh well, i guess some people just couldn't stop criticizing kubo's art that they'll find new crappy things to say about it. kubo's art is not the best but i didn't see anything wrong with this particular panel.
I think it's more on the fact that Kubo once again dragged Soifon's relevance to the ground. At this point, Marechiyo's bag of rice crackers will become a more relevant character than her.
Old 2012-12-12, 10:05   Link #1831
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Besides, it seems to be that you being against this revelation about Unohana and Kenny and the possible connection they may or may not have with each other is mostly based on the bolded part of your post here and not on actual fact, just saying, tad more honesty in your comments would come a long way.
God you are seriously reading me posts wrong. Never said anything about the central. They said yama tried to train him that but stopped one day in the training saying it would be too dangerous. If he let unohana in the captains knowing that technique it means she isnt as dangerous with it. Meaning kenpachi is the strongest... 'kenpachi' lol

And i am a freakin Unopachi crack pair supporter. The fan squeeling gets annoying after a hour of it constantly thats why i shouted at them. Not at the pairing. Plus it was a joke.

Dont talk to me like your some noble and im a pesant.
Old 2012-12-12, 10:08   Link #1832
GDB

Quote:
They said yama tried to train him that but stopped one day in the training saying it would be too dangerous. If he let unohana in the captains knowing that technique it means she isnt as dangerous with it. Meaning kenpachi is the strongest... 'kenpachi' lol
A wild goose can cause more damage than a tamed lion. Does that mean a goose is stronger?
Old 2012-12-12, 10:13   Link #1833
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
A wild goose can cause more damage than a tamed lion. Does that mean a goose is stronger?
He doesnt even have shikai or bankai. By goose you mean the claw right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0w3FcVe9gc

No i dont like unohana being the first kenpachi because it seems like a last minute ass pull until they go deep about it. Chances... no ichigo ichigo ichigo. They will most likey skip all of the training to show more ichigo. Main character idc. You have all these characters still no background filler. If i dont see a flashback unohana im going to be pissed

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2012-12-12 at 10:27.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 10:33   Link #1834
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
anyway
I nominate Kyouraku Shunsui to be the next Captain Commander
did kinda sorta, well... called it

this week's chapter was pretty good
seems Kubo still had something up his sleeve, I wonder if there's still more

I've always thought that Unohana was strong, but I never imagined her to be THAT strong
I wonder if her shikai can do something else rather than carry people and heal them

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 10:34   Link #1835
GDB

No, by goose I mean goose. The white bird.
Old 2012-12-12, 10:46   Link #1836
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
No, by goose I mean goose. The white bird.
Kenpachi is no goose tho. Good to see such a super powerful shinigami let every one die all the time and never lift a finger. She may be poeerful but thats not why she is to train kenpachi. That wild goose is gonna be trained by the not as powerful tamed lion to become a insanely powerful tamed goose that was already insanely powerful.

Im no fanboy but unless she stepped down fron being kenpachi and not defeated. She isnt as strong.

Again if she doesnt get a flash back, ill be pissed.
Old 2012-12-12, 11:19   Link #1837
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The scene with Ichigo and Renji was downright ridiculous like something I would see in Gintama where characters are over dramatic over any action (though Gintama is actually a comedy)
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 11:20   Link #1838
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, they are politicians, not fighters.
Though I wonder where SS got this new guys from, after the old ones where killed by Aizen. They don't seem to have a democracy, so they probably weren't elected, but it also doesn't seem to be aristocratic, since the noble families are actually part of the Gotei 13.
Do they just randomly pick up some guys from the streets of Rukongai?

Where does the info about the name come from?
As far as I recall, Zaraki gave the name Kenpachi to himself at the time he met Yachiro, without asking anyone about it.
He may have heard of it and its why he joined the 13.
Old 2012-12-12, 11:40   Link #1839
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekuina View Post
From Bleach Wiki for those that were wondering:

(...if the wiki is accurate)
oh ok. thanks! totally forgot about that...

Quote:
They said yama tried to train him that but stopped one day in the training saying it would be too dangerous. If he let unohana in the captains knowing that technique it means she isnt as dangerous with it.
no it doesn't. central 46 is hesitant because it would be zaraki learning the same thing yama-jii didn't want to teach him. no matter who teaches him, the result would be the same. it's about zaraki learning, not who's teaching him be it yama-jii or unohana

Quote:
Meaning kenpachi is the strongest... 'kenpachi' lol
he is the strongest sure, but we have yet to know if this is because he and the other kenpachi are actually stronger than unohana or if it's because she refuses to fight anymore. my hunch is that she is stronger than zaraki right now and just refuses to fight anymore. but if he trains under her, he will probably surpass her. also just a side note, it doesnt technically mean 'strongest' since yama-jii was clearly strongest

Quote:
No i dont like unohana being the first kenpachi because it seems like a last minute ass pull until they go deep about it.
I dont think so. there have been hints about her being scary powerful since we were first introduced to SS
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 11:46   Link #1840
BlueCosmos

He called Ichigo an ass tard!!! It felt like I was reading one of the spoof comics in the ridiculous image thread. And I love thoses, Priceless
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter