AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-16, 13:50   Link #1
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

[Manga] Chapter 231 Discussion

the new chapter is not out and all i have to say is very nice chapter!!!
I'll try to sum up some of the things
first they stare at each other for a bit. Sasuke remembers somthing from the itachi, jirayia incounter(maybe somethin about kyuubi).
Naruto jumps at him, seems much faster from how sharingan showes it. Naruto appears from behind, sasuke seems to dodge the attack but then chacra in a form of a claw hits him! They both get up sasuke thinking something. sasuke does fire jutsu(alot fo it too) only to see naruto in a ball of chacra unharmed. Naruto swings his arm towards him and the chacra arm extends hiting sasuke. Naruto jumps toward sasuke who is turning lvl1. Then we see that naruto is actualy holding him with the chacra arm and coming in fast with another hit. Sasuke turns lvl2 while thinking and saying something. On last page he says something in lvl2 form. The last frame is kakashi's face thinking something.

i liked this chapter very much. One thing botherd me is it didnt seam that naruto said or though anything in the chapter. i might be wrong. but it seams kyuubi has taken over.

EDIT: i wonder whats with the cross on sasuke's face. Looks creapy. Maybe it helps him see even better.

Last edited by r4sEnGan; 2004-09-16 at 14:02.
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:53   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

[Manga] Chapter 231 Discussion

I'm a bit late with the synopsis but here we go:
The cover page shows Naruto smiling, Sasuke is facing Naruto and Naruto's tail seems to be unusual, Sasuke thinks about Jiraiya and Itachi (cant understand) and Naruto dashes at him, even though Naruto is hellishly fast Sasuke can still track and predict his moves, just as Naruto is about to touch him (Sasuke seems to be dodging) a large foxlike hand made from chakra reaches from Naruto's chakra aura thingy and smashes Sasuke across the lake, Sasuke thinks for a second and does a large Katon jutsu it engulfs Naruto... when the fire clears we see naruto is unharmed and is shielded with chakra, he then pulls back his hand and swings it forward, causing a giant chakra arm to smack Sasuke into the cliff face, after some repositioning Sasuke awakens the curse seal level 1 and then Naruto grabs him with a large chakra arm and pulls him towards his other fist, Smashing Sasuke into the cliff again, Sasuke is slumped on the floor, his entire body covered with the seal, he then starts to transform to level 2, we see a quick shot of kakashi racing somewhere and we see a shot of the level 2 Sasuke

The End

spoiler for sasuke level 2
Spoiler:

Bleh, someone beat me to it while i was typing this
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:53   Link #3
Timpen

Just what everyone expected. Naruto kicks Sasuke ass, Sasuke turns curse seal lvl 2 :P

Is it just me or does he look like Jiraiya? :s
Timpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:09   Link #4
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Sasuke looks rather sick now , MUST READ !!!!
i hope Naruto lost control
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:12   Link #5
skillosopher
Dr. J

Send a message via AIM to skillosopher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpen
Just what everyone expected. Naruto kicks Sasuke ass, Sasuke turns curse seal lvl 2 :P

Is it just me or does he look like Jiraiya? :s
he seems to have his hair.

i wonder how kakashi is going to stop this...or attempt to stop this.
skillosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:13   Link #6
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

WTF

Man I can't believe I just saw this chapter. This wasn't suppose to happen like this. It wasn't suppose to be this predictable. And why does Sasuke look so damn stupid. He looks like a mini imp as Curse Seal Lvl 2. For him to be Kishimoto's favorite character, you'd think that he would look a thousand times more cooler than that. Naruto will always have him beat in that department then. He looks like the undead. I think I saw him on Resident Evil 2 last week. This is getting really disappointing. At first it was okay. I lived throught he Itachi flashbacks, enjoying them each week. I lived through the back and forthness of this fight a lil too long though. I just hope that it doesn't scare off a lot of the Naruto Fanfare. A lot of people don't really post on here anymore that were regular posters on here. The only thing that seems worth translating in this chapter, and I hope someone has some skills to translate this, but what did Kakashi think/say at the end of the chapter? That's all that's worth looking at really. LOL. Sigh...

Edit: And when is the last time some actual ninjutsu happened. Besides the storyline, IMO Naruto stood on it's on as one of the greatest mangas/anime because of the different types of ninjutsus, genjutsus, taijutusu, and any other jutus out there in this story. The story is really starting to shy away from what made it popular. I can't believe that I said that either. The only thing that is making this popular may be just the characters that are involved. But, this may be something that is leading up to one of the greatest stories ever told, whenever that will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaNeko
Sasuke looks like Super Saiyan.
Yeah he does lol. Looks like a fake ass SSJ Krillin
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:14   Link #7
LunaNeko

My prediction for this arc...

IT WILL NEVER FRIGGING END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next chapter - Naruto will grow another tail...

then another...

then another...

till there's 9 of them...

Honestly, I don't even care who is going to win in this fight - I want it to be OVER!

Sasuke looks like Super Saiyan.
LunaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:14   Link #8
Schandmaul
Inactive Member

So Naruto will have to go into superultrakyubimode45 to beat Sasuke in the next chapter ? Jeez i dont want a second DBZ. I'm tired of those power ups
Schandmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:16   Link #9
Rurik
Golden

Wath especifically was SasuGetha Thinking??? in the Flash BAck...

i think he do not know yet about the Kyuby...but he must realized that the reason why HIs Brother if After Naruto is because of this enormus power that Naruto is displaying.........i think that wath was the Flashback all about........

Also...How far can Kakshi be (please arrive)?..........the hype is growing with each chapter...but i am really want all this to be over...i think IM going to die from a Heart Atack if this continues

Last edited by Rurik; 2004-09-16 at 14:29.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:18   Link #10
zarkand

This chapter played out pretty much like how, I would think, most people would expect. It would leave me a bit disappointed, but the whole manifesting arms with just charka and attacking like that is something I couldn't expect; even after the last few chapters.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:19   Link #11
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

.... If there's another goddamn powerup after this chapter, Im killing kishomoto and taking over naruto -_-...

Well, probably not. grrr

I think im going to stop reading until the fight is over

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:30   Link #12
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

lets have some more faith in kishimote sensei for now , i mean the fight isnt over yet and with Kakashi coming something unexpected and cool might happen........i hope .
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:31   Link #13
Yoska
フランキー

Good I'm not the only one thinking Sasuke is looking stupid. This arc should end, I'm so over it. Kakashi said "Just a little more" so there is a chance of him interrupting fight again . But that could be a good thing.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:34   Link #14
Timpen

I really really want everyone to see Sasuke and Naruto so they realize how strong they really are. (For beeing childs ofcourse)
Timpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:38   Link #15
xLeafsItaChi

Seems my prediction about the kyubi chakra arms/claws actually came true haha, well i guess nobody probably believed me since im the new guy around here in the forums =P
xLeafsItaChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:40   Link #16
zarkand

I thought Sasuke in his level 2 form looked okay. A lot better than the sound 5 atleast. They has some ugly demon wannabe thing going on, Sasuke looks the most normal out of all of them.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:45   Link #17
LunaNeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkand
I thought Sasuke in his level 2 form looked okay. A lot better than the sound 5 atleast. They has some ugly demon wannabe thing going on, Sasuke looks the most normal out of all of them.
That's why it sucks! He looks TOO normal, how come HE got special normal looking transformation and Sound 5 looked like sh**?
If he looked like some ugly-ass monster, then I would be impressed...SS3 - no thanks!
LunaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:46   Link #18
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpen
I really really want everyone to see Sasuke and Naruto so they realize how strong they really are. (For beeing childs ofcourse)
I was thinking the same too. Because it's mostly Iruka, Kakashi or Jiraiya that mostly recognizes Naruto and his improvement. Unlike Sakura, where she mostly shuns him.

But for Sasuke, he'd be like the next person to recognize his strength and how he's grown with their dueling. And Naruto would also recognize how powerful he is as well.
Old 2004-09-16, 14:50   Link #19
xLeafsItaChi

she shouldnt shun him in the first place when she is the worst genin in the series she is useless. I Say kishimoto should just have her killed off it would make a number of fans happy
xLeafsItaChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:53   Link #20
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaNeko
That's why it sucks! He looks TOO normal, how come HE got special normal looking transformation and Sound 5 looked like sh**?
If he looked like some ugly-ass monster, then I would be impressed...SS3 - no thanks!

Kimimaro looked pretty normal
Tayuya looked pretty normal
Jiroubou looked pretty normal

most of the sound 5 looked pretty normal... (That is if you consider Sasuke looking pretty normal, which is still kinda crazy unless you compare him with Kidoumaru or Sakon/Ukon)
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote