AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-03-19, 14:45   Link #1041
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow, that's actually really nice. Now after all that aching I did I feel kinda bad to ask this >.> , but could you make it so Chitose (the girl on the right) be just a bit "further in the background" (i.e. smaller) than Subaru (the girl on the left), while not being as "far in the background" as Fate, and her image be on top of Fate's?

I didn't think it would be so painstaking, so thanks a ton. ^^

Still, not to keep nitpicking but a list to keep track of unfinished requests would be nice for others, just to make sure they're not forgotten.
Old 2008-03-19, 14:59   Link #1042
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Oh, that's actually the complete opposite of what I wanted there. >.> I guess I may have caused some confusion there, so I'll try and reword my approach:

Going back to the original version of the sig, could you make the dark-haired girl appear smaller in the pic? Think of it as a real-life photograph. The blue-haired girl is in the foregroud (her position and size in the original version are perfect, so she's fine), the dark-haired girl is in the middle of the three in terms of distance from the camera (shrink her pic a bit more so her proportions appear a bit smaller than the blue-haired girl, but still bigger than the blonde-haired girl), and the blonde-haired girl is in the furthest background of the three. (the blonde-haired girl's size and position are perfect too, just have the dark-haired girl's pic collaged on top of the blonde-haired girl's pic)

I apologize if I sound like I'm being picky about this. I'm not looking for perfection, it's just that I've been waiting a while for this sig and I'd like it to look nice. I really appreciate your help.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2008-03-19 at 15:23.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 15:02   Link #1043
rabi_en_rose
Daikirai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
rabi_en_rose: Here is your request. Let me know if it needs a little bit of change.

Teehee thank you I like it... Could I just make one little change though please? XD Could I have the music notes showing too ? ^_^ Teehee thank youuuu

Thank you for the signature, Marina!
rabi_en_rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 21:03   Link #1044
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
^ I tried making the notes clear as best as I could. You can see a little because if I left it plain, it won't look good. So sorry ><.

Old 2008-03-20, 02:14   Link #1045
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh, that's actually the complete opposite of what I wanted there. >.> I guess I may have caused some confusion there, so I'll try and reword my approach:

Going back to the original version of the sig, could you make the dark-haired girl appear smaller in the pic? Think of it as a real-life photograph. The blue-haired girl is in the foregroud (her position and size in the original version are perfect, so she's fine), the dark-haired girl is in the middle of the three in terms of distance from the camera (shrink her pic a bit more so her proportions appear a bit smaller than the blue-haired girl, but still bigger than the blonde-haired girl), and the blonde-haired girl is in the furthest background of the three. (the blonde-haired girl's size and position are perfect too, just have the dark-haired girl's pic collaged on top of the blonde-haired girl's pic)

I apologize if I sound like I'm being picky about this. I'm not looking for perfection, it's just that I've been waiting a while for this sig and I'd like it to look nice. I really appreciate your help.
I alredy know that they Are Subaru, Fate and a girl from Galaxy angel, your indications with "Black hair" and "Dark hair" Confuse me a bit
Explain me one more time using theyr names. O.K.
Old 2008-03-20, 04:56   Link #1046
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
I alredy know that they Are Subaru, Fate and a girl from Galaxy angel, your indications with "Black hair" and "Dark hair" Confuse me a bit
Explain me one more time using theyr names. O.K.
Ok, lol. *copy & paste from previous post*

Going back to the original version of the sig, could you make the Chitose (the dark-haired girl) appear smaller in the pic? Think of it as a real-life photograph. Subaru is in the foregroud (her position and size in the original version are perfect, so she's fine), Chitose is in the middle of the three in terms of distance from the camera (shrink her pic a bit more so her proportions appear a bit smaller than Subaru, but still bigger than Fate), and Fate is in the furthest background of the three. (Fate's size and position are perfect too, just have Chitose's pic collaged on top of Fate's pic)
Old 2008-03-20, 14:03   Link #1047
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

How About This ..^^

Old 2008-03-20, 15:18   Link #1048
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ok, lol. *copy & paste from previous post*

Going back to the original version of the sig, could you make the Chitose (the dark-haired girl) appear smaller in the pic? Think of it as a real-life photograph. Subaru is in the foregroud (her position and size in the original version are perfect, so she's fine), Chitose is in the middle of the three in terms of distance from the camera (shrink her pic a bit more so her proportions appear a bit smaller than Subaru, but still bigger than Fate), and Fate is in the furthest background of the three. (Fate's size and position are perfect too, just have Chitose's pic collaged on top of Fate's pic)
Old 2008-03-20, 16:49   Link #1049
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

That's just what I wanted to be done, just, to be done with the original version you posted first, i.e. the one I have linked just below here :

Yeah, I guess I should have made the link my previous post an image link, not a text link, to the picture. >.> What I meant was that the changes I asked for be applied to the version I have linked here, above in this post. Everything is just perfect in this pic except for the changes: collaging Chitose on top of Fate and making Chitose's proportions smaller than Subaru's, just like you did. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I really appreciate your help on this though.
Old 2008-03-20, 23:48   Link #1050
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That's just what I wanted to be done, just, to be done with the original version you posted first, i.e. the one I have linked just below here :

Yeah, I guess I should have made the link my previous post an image link, not a text link, to the picture. >.> What I meant was that the changes I asked for be applied to the version I have linked here, above in this post. Everything is just perfect in this pic except for the changes: collaging Chitose on top of Fate and making Chitose's proportions smaller than Subaru's, just like you did. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I really appreciate your help on this though.
Phew!...
Old 2008-03-21, 00:11   Link #1051
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

A Special Request for the Talented Graphic Designers of Animesuki:

I'm happy to announce that the demo version of Fortune Arterial, a brand new visual novel is nearing completion. Unlike Fate/Stay Night and CLANNAD, which are over 4 years old, Fortune Arterial has just been released on January 25th, 2008.

However, we have a problem, the demo welcomes players with a beautifully done title screen CG. What's missing from that picture is the very scary block of text that is in the middle in the actual game. Then some even scarier choices pop up like this and this.

Even though our translation team has lovingly translated hundreds of lines of plain text from Japanese to English, players can't get to reading them if they can't navigate the menus. Since our entire team is Photoshop illiterate, we can only count on one of you guys to help edit the menu options from Japanese to English. Of course, we will be providing you with translations.

The kind soul who would be willing to help out will be the first to play a translated version of one of the most recent and hyped Visual Novels currently released in Japan. Even though it is a demo, rest assured that you probably won't finish in less than 3 hours. It is a big chunk of the game.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, Pellissier has kindly agreed to let me use this thread under the condition that I do not add OT posts.

Last edited by tripperazn; 2008-03-21 at 06:33.
tripperazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 07:35   Link #1052
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Phew!...
LOl, thanks for the work. If I may be totally honest though, it's still not really what I was asking for. However, it still perfectly accomplishes the effect I was looking for, so this version will do just fine. Thanks again for the work.
Old 2008-03-21, 14:05   Link #1053
doodles_sempai
轢き殺すわよ?

Requesting!

Pic:http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...to080215-2.jpg

Text: Buono!

Please and Thanks!
doodles_sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 15:45   Link #1054
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodles_sempai View Post
Requesting!

Pic:http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...to080215-2.jpg

Text: Buono!

Please and Thanks!

Cool girls
Who are they?
Old 2008-03-21, 19:50   Link #1055
doodles_sempai
轢き殺すわよ?

Quote:

Cool girls
Who are they?
Thankies!!
Their the new group Buono! They sing the OP and ED for Shugo Chara
Airi, Miyabi, Momoko (In order)

Last edited by doodles_sempai; 2008-03-21 at 20:41.
Old 2008-03-21, 20:43   Link #1056
doodles_sempai
轢き殺すわよ?

Requesting again!

Pic:http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...cdaf6110_L.jpg

Text: H2O
Old 2008-03-21, 20:50   Link #1057
Poparteeb

I have a question, do you take renders?? since I thought that would make the job easier instead of you having to render out the image....
Poparteeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 21:26   Link #1058
Simple1
Desu~ eh?
*Graphic Designer

Of course if u give the render i will be gladly to do it :P

than have to use stock image ><
Simple1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 21:42   Link #1059
doodles_sempai
轢き殺すわよ?

Well I have this

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...af6110_L-1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodles_sempai View Post
not good at making renders, sorry....

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2008-03-21 at 21:57.
Old 2008-03-21, 22:06   Link #1060
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Well... I tried to make this sig ... tell me if you want anything different

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request, signature