AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-08-24, 21:28   Link #1
animecrazy1837

Anime like Akkikan, to love ru, kanokon, etc

I am looking for any good anime with ecchi, romance, comedy, supernatural, magic, maybe action, demons, no shounen-ai (no gay love please! and no offense, i would just have nightmares. its not any gay people's fault, its me lol. not insulting anyone). the problem for me is that i have seen almost every single one out there! (been at this since i was 12 and now im 16 and i used to spend most of my time watchin anime when i was 12-14. now its almost every night for 1-2 hours average . ive seen: *breathes in deeply*:: to love ru (all), da capo (all), kanon, kanokon, akkikan, inukami! sankarea, h20 footprints in the sand, vampire knight 1-2, rosario + vampire only season 1 (because the manga kicks the anime's butt so freakin hard), haiyore nyarko san!, nogizaka haruka no himitsu (all), kono naka ni hitori imouto ga iru!, sora no otoshimono (all), toradora, panty+stocking, toragura!, oda nobuna no yabou, seto no hayanome, dakara boku wa H ga dekinai, hyouka, tsukihime lunar legend, suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu (all), koi to chocolate, kamisama kazoku, maji de watashi ni koishinai!, ore no imouto ga zenzen suki ja nai!, bakemonogatari, nisemonogatari, sayonara zetsubou sensei 1-2, minami-ke, maken-ki, kampfer, mai hime, mai otome, ouran high school host club, ultra maniac (manga only, didnt watch anime) shugo chara, negima(all), nora chronicles of devildom (only manga atm), princess ressurection, and thats to name A FEW. (serious)
animecrazy1837 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 22:04   Link #2
animecrazy1837

oh i forgot those! seriously lol. i havent seen R-15 yet though. thanks for the suggestion! *edit: r-15 looks perfect! thanks so much!

Last edited by animecrazy1837; 2012-08-24 at 22:06. Reason: to say thank you
Old 2012-08-25, 00:45   Link #3
Dawnstorm

Hm...

Asobi Ni Iku Yo
Nyan Koi
Mayoi Neko Overrun
Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai
Ben-to
Asu no Yoichi
Ichiban Ushiro No Daimou

(I hope you like some of them. ^_^ )
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 04:40   Link #4
wolfbankai
*Graphic Designer

Princess Lover
Highschool DxD
Sekirei
Kore wa Zombie Desuka?

That's all i can think about now.
wolfbankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 04:59   Link #5
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I second Highschool DxD and Kore wa Zombie desu ka ?. Mine would recommend Qwaser of Stigmata, Yosuga no Sora, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, Mayo Chiki!, Angel Beats!, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero and Campione!.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 12:31   Link #6
animecrazy1837

okay update time! i have seen: asobi ni iku yo, nnyan koi, moku wa tomodachi ga sukinai, asu no yoichi, princess lover, sekirei, kore wa zombie desu ka seaoon 1-2, yosuga no sora, aria the scarlett ammo, and lets throw in aura cryin, Amaenaideyo!!, girls bravo, kekkaishi, mm!, maria holic, Maburaho, Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!, mahoraba heartful days, school days, Nagasarete Airantou, clannad, Ichiban Ushiro No Daimou, Ookami to Koushinryou, and ookami san to shichinin no nakama tachi. i have NOT seen highschool dxd mayo chiki! aesthetica of a rogue hero(i think) or campione! thanks for givin me at least 4 or 5 new anime to watch!!
Old 2012-08-25, 13:33   Link #7
Kmos

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
You skipped over that mention of Ben-to! which I think is a can't miss.
Maybe Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls
Kmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 18:51   Link #8
animecrazy1837

yea i looked at ben-to once when it was first released. i was gonna watch it but it had 1 episode so i waited till it finished...but forgot all about it! :3.
*Update again:
i have seen lucky star, chitose get you, koi koi seven, umi monogatari, hagure yuushu no estetica, and ebiten kouritsu ebisugawa koukou tenmon-bu. i dont think any of those are repeats. i'll check out ben-to, tasogare otome x amnesia, and hyakka ryoran samurai girls.
btw, doesnt tasogare have a bad ending? or like a sad one? i read that in the comments for episode 12 of Sankarea on some website. thanks again y'all!
Old 2012-08-25, 18:54   Link #9
animecrazy1837

i just started watching r-15! WOW WHAT A BEGINNING!! lol
Old 2012-08-25, 19:52   Link #10
animecrazy1837

update again x2. ive also seen an online anime called candy boy.

Last edited by animecrazy1837; 2012-08-26 at 11:46.
Old 2012-08-26, 13:42   Link #11
theazn

I think if you reformatted your posts to just include only the suggested animes (not an update of all the animes you have seen as reasons > lists) more people would be willing to help out due to it being easier to read. Also http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107800 is a good place to start off with as many of the animes watched suit the genres you have mentioned. Feel free to update this though if you feel that the ones listed there don't fit your tastes.
theazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 02:58   Link #12
animecrazy1837

thanks so much! this is the first time i made a thread for any anime related things lol.
Old 2012-09-06, 08:11   Link #13
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Kore aw zombie desu ka
High school dxd
B gata h kei
Maburaho
Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro chan
Midori no hibi
accel world
Freezing
Just a few that I could think of. Hope this helps!!!!
Strength isn't just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I'm covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!
Mangakasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 09:44   Link #14
kevs926

you must be a pretty lucky guy to enjoy those titles cuz there are alot of those kind

infinite stratos
school rumble
kimikiss pure rouge
amagami ss
kevs926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 20:41   Link #15
animecrazy1837

thanks for the suggestions! i havent seen bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan or Midori no hibi yet.

-there is only one bad thing about anime: running. out. of. new. anime.

Tags
anime, comedy, ecchi, romance, supernatural