Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-07-15, 23:32   Link #30221
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
Don't hold your breath! lol
I wont :P

Im already quite satisfied as where they are going with HG's (Wing, DX, V1 and V2, F91 etc), couldn't care more or less if they redid the DESTINY HGs

BTW guys, which do u think would go better with the HGUC Gebera Tetra? The RG GP-01 or the RG GP-01FB?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 01:33   Link #30222
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

Im already quite satisfied as where they are going with HG's (Wing, DX, V1 and V2, F91 etc), couldn't care more or less if they redid the DESTINY HGs

BTW guys, which do u think would go better with the HGUC Gebera Tetra? The RG GP-01 or the RG GP-01FB?
Wait for the inevitable RG GP-03?
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 07:57   Link #30223
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

I would get the GP01. What am I saying? I am getting the GP01. It might be a good idea to pick them both up, if you can afford it. I'm seriously considering it...
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 11:30   Link #30224
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Something tells me the only time I will be bothered to make my RG Destiny is when I hear Infinite Justice. Also Strike Freedom better come with the WOL or some gimic for the dragoons... sounds like something that Bandai needs to do. I have a growing back log and its not good :S

- RG Zeta
- RG Zeta (amuro)
- RG Destiny
- MG Strike RM - whats holding me back here is the fact I can't find the perfect strike extras pack - probs shouldn't hesitate next time.
Old 2013-07-16, 12:31   Link #30225
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Something tells me the only time I will be bothered to make my RG Destiny is when I hear Infinite Justice. Also Strike Freedom better come with the WOL or some gimic for the dragoons... sounds like something that Bandai needs to do. I have a growing back log and its not good :S

- RG Zeta
- RG Zeta (amuro)
- RG Destiny
- MG Strike RM - whats holding me back here is the fact I can't find the perfect strike extras pack - probs shouldn't hesitate next time.
I hate the perfect strike personally but, I hear the best choice is to buy the original kit. Take the parts from it. At least you're getting a kit, instead of just getting ripped off for the parts. That or maybe find a resin kit of the sword and blaster?

Also I find the zeta to be a pain in the ass. The transforming gimmick makes the chest floppy lol.
Old 2013-07-16, 15:10   Link #30226
Providenceangle

One last spam from me(lol). Should I go crazy with the MG Nu ka? I'm thinking of doing a sorta cross(?) with the Unicorn NTD mode. Maybe cut up the chest and open it up. I got a mm thick piece of poly carb that I could use to make green psycho frame... *sigh* Kinda hate to cut up such a beautiful kit though.
Old 2013-07-16, 16:12   Link #30227
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Wait for the inevitable RG GP-03?
Im actually hoping more for the GP-02, for epic rivalry fight lol (and my brother really wants it as its one of his favorite mechs)
Old 2013-07-16, 21:49   Link #30228
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Quote:
I hate the perfect strike personally but, I hear the best choice is to buy the original kit. Take the parts from it. At least you're getting a kit, instead of just getting ripped off for the parts. That or maybe find a resin kit of the sword and blaster?

Also I find the zeta to be a pain in the ass. The transforming gimmick makes the chest floppy lol.
I was thinking getting the Launcher/Sword mg but not sure if it was compatible and eith the zeta im sure its the transformation that is holding me back, atleast i wouldn't be transforming them regularly
Old 2013-07-17, 05:48   Link #30229
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:

- RG Zeta
- RG Zeta (amuro)
- RG Destiny
Agreed, I'm waiting for my RG Infinite Justice! If the pattern continues, hopefully it'll be released next April.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 06:43   Link #30230
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
I was thinking getting the Launcher/Sword mg but not sure if it was compatible and eith the zeta im sure its the transformation that is holding me back, atleast i wouldn't be transforming them regularly
Don't worry. The original Sword/Launcher from the original MG will fit like a glove on MG Strike RM. Bandai only gives you new decals and slightly different coloring for the exclusive (as far as reviews are concerned).
Old 2013-07-17, 07:22   Link #30231
Providenceangle

Quote:
Don't let it keep you from buying it. Once it's built and you display it, it's not such a hassle. I just feel that way about most transforming kits. MG delta plus was the same for me. It's just a personal gripe. It's always good to get some info from others, to get people's reactions but, don't let it keep you from getting what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Don't worry. The original Sword/Launcher from the original MG will fit like a glove on MG Strike RM. Bandai only gives you new decals and slightly different coloring for the exclusive (as far as reviews are concerned).
Yeah exactly. Get the original to display with the new one too. Just for kicks.
Old 2013-07-17, 19:32   Link #30232
Skye629

Quick question, what sites have the fastest pre-orders? (get shipped to you the fastest)
Old 2013-07-18, 22:37   Link #30233
Providenceangle

I hate prepping for paint... Now I just gotta wait for other kits to get here, along with my mr. surfacer. I never tried it before, so I'm curious, about how good(or bad) it is.
Old 2013-07-19, 00:27   Link #30234
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I the hands would be an issue if that was the case so im guessing the shoulder parts fit just fine? Has it been done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Agreed, I'm waiting for my RG Infinite Justice! If the pattern continues, hopefully it'll be released next April.
Do we have a date for S.F.?

Quote:
Don't let it keep you from buying it. Once it's built and you display it, it's not such a hassle. I just feel that way about most transforming kits. MG delta plus was the same for me. It's just a personal gripe. It's always good to get some info from others, to get people's reactions but, don't let it keep you from getting what you want.

Yeah exactly. Get the original to display with the new one too. Just for kicks.
I guess it's good that it's not an issue of buying them, they are both part of the 'to make list.' Just need to be motivated enough to build them. In regards to the Strike RM, as long as it is the same mold? Again my worry is the hands and the shoulder parts and the back packs?
Old 2013-07-19, 06:52   Link #30235
Providenceangle

Quote:
I guess it's good that it's not an issue of buying them, they are both part of the 'to make list.' Just need to be motivated enough to build them. In regards to the Strike RM, as long as it is the same mold? Again my worry is the hands and the shoulder parts and the back packs?
The RM is designed around the original kits parts. They just remolded the old sword/blaster and gave them new stickers. They just repacked it for an online exclusive.
Old 2013-07-19, 07:30   Link #30236
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Quote:
The RM is designed around the original kits parts. They just remolded the old sword/blaster and gave them new stickers. They just repacked it for an online exclusive.
All I don't know is if the old parts will work on the RM.
Old 2013-07-19, 07:32   Link #30237
Appel

Quote:
They should if the online exclusive parts are just straight remolds from the old parts.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 07:45   Link #30238
Providenceangle

Quote:
Dude, I just answered that... They took the molds from the old kit. The one we are saying to buy. Molded them and repacked them. The RM was designed to work with this. So the mounting points were kept the same. Bandai didn't make any new parts in the online exclusive.
Old 2013-07-19, 11:26   Link #30239
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Sorry about the confusion, "remold" confused me cause it sounds like they werre remade instead of reproduced. So I'm guessing someone has also proved it. Either way thanks

Hopefully the hands are interchangeable to the old ones because itd suck if the new hands cannot hold the sword

Last edited by Exia_00; 2013-07-19 at 11:54. Reason: Hands
Exia_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 17:28   Link #30240
Skye629

New Exclusive: I WANTZ

Gundam Front Tokyo Exclusive: HGUC 1/144 Unicorn Gundam Unit 3 Fenix (Destroy Mode) Ver.GFT

2500 Yen

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy