AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Midori no Hibi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-27, 16:16   Link #101
yellowkaiq
~Chrno + Rosette~

Send a message via AIM to yellowkaiq
Just finished this anime, and it made me laugh more than any other one. A cute and funny anime, but they should've made an OVA to explain what happened afterwards.

Overall, very nice.

Youtube.com/timelesstroll - Check me out!
Old 2006-07-27, 19:04   Link #102
whitewater_81
...sigh...

Send a message via MSN to whitewater_81 Send a message via Yahoo to whitewater_81
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowkaiq
Just finished this anime, and it made me laugh more than any other one. A cute and funny anime, but they should've made an OVA to explain what happened afterwards.

Overall, very nice.
I Agree.Dammit,they should!!
Old 2006-10-13, 16:59   Link #103
no common sense
Resident Asshole

I guess I'm one of the few who liked how Seiji said "I know" instead of I love you. It's like at the end of Empire Strikes Back, George Lucas has I love you too in the script but Harrison Ford dumps that and says I know. Thus Seiji elevated himself beyond a simple Cliché to badassness on par with Han Solo. They developed his character well enough for us to know he loves her without needing him to say it. I was very happy with the ending.
I surprised by the amount of hate the Midori and Ayase fan boys are spewing at each other. I thought that they were both immature but also very adorable. They both grew though the course of the series. Personally I'm biased towards Ayase, I loved her fantasies. I laughed every time.
Even the cat found love in the end, I thought that was amusing.
Closed Thread