AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-04-02, 00:35   Link #821
ginger02

I was laughing so hard at the key breaking XD

I really love the animation in this show. I usually don't care too much one way or the other for animation, but it's really great in this show. Whoever the studio is, is doing it well.

I suppose my only issue with the show is how the premise seems to be based off a promise of love made at 5 years old to someone no one can remember. The characters don't seem to realize that love can change, and your past is your past, but I also think the writer is trying to teach that lesson slowly as well.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 15:32   Link #822
Preciize
Them Feels~

When the key broke ... T_T

These cliffhangers are killing me. I'm expecting some kind of twist that Chitoge is not the one even though all signs point to her.
Old 2014-04-02, 18:00   Link #823
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
When the key broke ... T_T

These cliffhangers are killing me. I'm expecting some kind of twist that Chitoge is not the one even though all signs point to her.
I think she isnt the one with the right key, however he still made a promise to her(like he probably did with several girls from that time). However he is growing with chitoge and I believe that is why sbe will end up being his choice love.

Disregarding the emphasis on her in the intro and endings, the formula is there and anime rarely strays.
Old 2014-04-02, 19:01   Link #824
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I think she isnt the one with the right key, however he still made a promise to her(like he probably did with several girls from that time). However he is growing with chitoge and I believe that is why sbe will end up being his choice love.

Disregarding the emphasis on her in the intro and endings, the formula is there and anime rarely strays.
The key didn't break because it's not the right key, it did so because they were both so nervous that Chitoge turned the key too hard and Raku was shaking while she did so.
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 19:37   Link #825
Dorsai

You need to remember its still early stage of anime/manga plot, ofc he is thinking mostly about Onodera since its his crush.. But its just begining of story, how it will develop- well you will see ;p
Old 2014-04-02, 19:40   Link #826
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
The key didn't break because it's not the right key, it did so because they were both so nervous that Chitoge turned the key too hard and Raku was shaking while she did so.
Keep dreaming bro the key broke because it was the wrong key It broke because it was the wrong key getting stuck has nothing to do with too much force. It has everything to do with it being wrong.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 19:42   Link #827
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Keep dreaming bro the key broke because it was the wrong key It broke because it was the wrong key getting stuck has nothing to do with too much force. It has everything to do with it being wrong.
Then you must have read a different manga than me. Where did it say it was the "wrong key"? in the manga itself they say that they put too much force into trying to open it and Chitoge kept turning it past it's point and broke it.
Old 2014-04-02, 20:39   Link #828
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:

Isn't there only one right key, as it's implied when Raku's father said Raku wanted him to take a picture of Raku and the girl w/ the correct key? But maybe it's possible that both keys fit the lock. If not, I wonder what the other key is for.

And you mentioned several girls? So there are more than Chitoge and Onodera? In that case, I'm still hoping for a twist xD

As for Raku and Chitoge, I agree and I think the point to make is that feelings change over time and nothing is set in stone.
Old 2014-04-02, 20:52   Link #829
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Somebody already mentioned this, but making a promise to marry somebody later when you're only five years old holds about as much weight as a soggy piece of cardboard.

The developments that occur now between Raku and the girls will determine their feelings. In the end I don't feel that the locket will be too important unless he ends up falling in love with whoever has the right key, if they ever actually resolve that issue.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 11:30   Link #830
justinstrife

Quote:
I never said the key broke because it wasn't the right key. You're reading something that wasn't posted.
Old 2014-04-03, 12:03   Link #831
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
I never said the key broke because it wasn't the right key. You're reading something that wasn't posted.
But that's what you said, maybe not what you meant but it's what you said (or at least hinted at), from my point of view.

Well I'll apologize anyways, sorry for the mistake.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2014-04-03 at 12:17.
Old 2014-04-03, 17:43   Link #832
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Then you must have read a different manga than me. Where did it say it was the "wrong key"? in the manga itself they say that they put too much force into trying to open it and Chitoge kept turning it past it's point and broke it.
well I stand corrected I apologize chosen as for the key story its far from over but nisekoi is about to make things very interesting
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 18:44   Link #833
justinstrife

Quote:
But that's what you said, maybe not what you meant but it's what you said (or at least hinted at), from my point of view.

Well I'll apologize anyways, sorry for the mistake.
No i didnt imply it either. I said nothing at all about that particular scene and didnt imply anything involving it. I am VERY careful about how I word things.

Applogy accepted though. We're good.
Old 2014-04-04, 08:46   Link #834
Biohazardous

I am thinking that for some reason at least two keys if not all keys of every girl evolved works. That lock is strange so something could be in it for more than one to work. That would be a nice strange twist and will leave it up to him to pick the one he actually loves the most at that point since all will be willing to be with him. My second guess is if only one key works I have a feeling it will be who ever he likes least so we get to see if he will honor the promise of a kid who doesn't fully understand things vs his actual valid feelings that do understand things.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 09:27   Link #835
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The cover for Claris' new single, featuring the two best girls according to Japan and myself.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-04-05, 10:08   Link #836
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Raku-sama...she came....

I didn't know that scene was supposed to be somehow mellow and dramatic...what the fuck is shaft doing...

And DAT SHUU FACE.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 11:48   Link #837
CatRules
Shipper

Next week, Best girl!!
Old 2014-04-05, 11:49   Link #838
eceso

xD marika has finally arrived
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 14:49   Link #839
Gundamx

danger!
titan incoming
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 14:53   Link #840
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Best girl incoming!!!!!!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen jump