AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-05-08, 02:45   Link #1001
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
In naruto chakra almost equals some kind of mana and the ninjutsus are magics.
I think a military artist can e as powerfull as any Naruto character. In direct combat probably even better.
Some HB Recievers and the Queen probably able to change his/her form(the Queen able to remain eternaly young), and Savaris have "shadow clones". Not to mentionthat an average military artist(even a 1st grader) able to jump 5 times higher than an ordinary human and heals at accelerated rate. I don't think they're any weaker than the Naruto ninjas.
interesting. Is it true that the Queen is younger than her actual age?
and about the woman who stands in for the Queen when she's away pretending to be Synola... I wonder whether that woman really looks exactly the same as the Queen, or that she can change her appearance at will? I don't think that's mentioned in the anime?

but we've yet to see a Military Artist stand on water.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 02:52   Link #1002
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
interesting. Is it true that the Queen is younger than her actual age?
and about the woman who stands in for the Queen when she's away pretending to be Synola... I wonder whether that woman really looks exactly the same as the Queen, or that she can change her appearance at will? I don't think that's mentioned in the anime?

but we've yet to see a Military Artist stand on water.
no you are kinda wrong here..... Queen is much "older" than she looks.... queen is useing her kei to make her look younger (just like Tsunade in Naruto) ^^ this confirms even Canalice in one episode....

And we can see Canalice (the one that pretends to be the queen as she is off) normal look in latest episodes 15-16 for example....... and well just like the queen she is useing kei to change her apperance :P (maybe a special kei technique)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 10:25   Link #1003
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Btw, who is the girl that use a gun and wear a witch(?) hat during the OP scene ? Is it Canalice ?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 10:30   Link #1004
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Btw, who is the girl that use a gun and wear a witch(?) hat during the OP scene ? Is it Canalice ?
no.... her name was Barmerin if I remember ^^ Canalice is the purple eyed [dark haired with a vial on her hair] girl we can see her for example beggining of ep15 (queen is holding her neck)
Old 2009-05-26, 13:07   Link #1005
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Has the anime deviated from the actual light novel?
Old 2009-05-26, 13:46   Link #1006
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well the answer is yes and no...the main plot remained the same, but they're mixed up a bit the first 3 volumes and changed quite few happenings. But overall the story remained true to the LN. It's not like Titania where they change the main character...
So overall the characters and the plot is more consistent in the LN( perhaps it's not surprising).
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 23:16   Link #1007
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Got a question. How good is Yuurisan fansubs of this series?
Old 2009-06-08, 00:42   Link #1008
blewin

never watched that. Always Ayako for me.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 20:43   Link #1009
Redlar

Not great, in terms of accuracy or grammar. Ayako is much better than them, and Taka is better than Ayako. I stick with Ayako though, because they're faster.
Redlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 21:10   Link #1010
AnimePhantom
The Phantom of Anime

I was able to catch this series from the beginning when it first came out and for a while I really enjoyed it, then it began to get a little stale in my eyes and I never continued past episode 13 or so. The action was too sparse for me and the characters (while somewhat cool) just didn't have the tools to keep me watching during long intervals of no fighting. I remember Felli began to have a thing for Layfon during the series, tell me, did they ever get together or did Layfon end up back with the other girl who was all about him.......?
AnimePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 21:56   Link #1011
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Felli got rejected big-time after a messed up confession and Layfon also just rejected Leerin. Action is going full force recently though, so you may want to continue watching if that was the main reason of stopping.
Ultramarinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 22:16   Link #1012
AnimePhantom
The Phantom of Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Felli got rejected big-time after a messed up confession and Layfon also just rejected Leerin. Action is going full force recently though, so you may want to continue watching if that was the main reason of stopping.
Thanks for the heads up, maybe I will go back and watch the last 3 or 4 episodes and see what I missed. I don't think I will be going all the way back to episode 13 or whatever it was when I left off, but I will check out more recent episodes to get a feel for the current status...........
Old 2009-06-09, 02:21   Link #1013
zibi88

Quote:
Show me where Layfon kissed other girl (even a friendship kiss).......there is hmm NONE...besides Leerin... so talking that he rejected her is not right now..... Leerin didnt gived to Layfon that sword she is holding..... so it means they will meet in front of each other again... so we have to wait and see that scene first (since she might give him the sword and give him a kiss on the lips while saying she loves him...while saying that he has to make sure he will be back)

Layfon currently was worried about the Haikizoku matter that was sitting inside nina since he remembers what happened to Din after the haikikozu left his body (so the same might happen to her).... layfon is worried about his friends after all

so better to wait for 2last episode than say such things ^^
Old 2009-06-09, 04:57   Link #1014
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Rejected as in not accepting Leerin's advance, the poster wanted to know if he definitively got together with her. The answer was no. It's not like I have anything against Leerin.
Old 2009-06-09, 07:25   Link #1015
AnimePhantom
The Phantom of Anime

Quote:
Rejected as in not accepting Leerin's advance, the poster wanted to know if he definitively got together with her. The answer was no. It's not like I have anything against Leerin.
Yeah, thats all I really wanted to know. I was really pulling for a Layfon/Felli relationship but I guess that went by the wayside, lol. Oh well.............
Old 2009-06-09, 07:33   Link #1016
TrueKnight

I'm a Fon2 x Felli shipper myself. Felli got rejected when Layfon's on an emo state. Besides what Felli had oferred to him is WAY too devoted. I recommend you to watch ep 17 and 18 in order to see the overall flow yourself.

Well anyway that being said she still loved him. So yeah the coupling possibility is still there.

Last edited by TrueKnight; 2009-06-09 at 07:48.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 10:58   Link #1017
AnimePhantom
The Phantom of Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I'm a Fon2 x Felli shipper myself. Felli got rejected when Layfon's on an emo state. Besides what Felli had oferred to him is WAY too devoted. I recommend you to watch ep 17 and 18 in order to see the overall flow yourself.

Well anyway that being said she still loved him. So yeah the coupling possibility is still there.
Well with this said I am going to believe that there may still be some hope in that department, hopefully Layfon makes a choice in the near future as to who he desires the most. As far as the action part of the show goes, I never really cared much for Platoon matches, I enjoyed when they would find real enemies (like those bug monsters) to battle.
Old 2009-06-09, 11:03   Link #1018
ricaryx

You'll have a more fun time watching Regios if you root for Nina! I'm having a fun time.
ricaryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 12:01   Link #1019
AnimePhantom
The Phantom of Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricaryx View Post
You'll have a more fun time watching Regios if you root for Nina! I'm having a fun time.
I never really cared too much for Nina's character, I kind of found her kind of stiff and robotic, as if all she really cares about is her Platoon and getting them to win some matches against the other Platoon's. She even snuck off and got so tired and sick that she ended up in a hospital because of her "need" to get better at what she does, it shows dedication but it also shows some mental instability. I don't hate Nina, but I wouldn't say that I am as much a fan of her as I am some of the other characters on the show.
Old 2009-06-09, 12:21   Link #1020
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

I guess you should have already seen why she's that fixed on the matter, her near-death experience in her childhood and the city's critical situation that cannot afford to lose another battle again. Somebody's got to be dead serious or the city's gonna get demolished in the next battle. Mental instability is when someone is playing the fragile princess while the situation is that desperate.

Tags
fantasy, shounen