AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-12, 13:26   Link #641
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Well... what could they expect from a school kid... the nopan surprise
Well, I think the disappointment would be less if Ringo were going commando.

However, if merely seeing her panties puts them on a guilt trip, imagine what the view without them would have done to the boys (aside from probably giving them a raging boner).
Old 2012-03-12, 21:28   Link #642
Elestia

Literature girl stole the show again. Seriously that chase scene almost made me split my sides from laughing so hard.
Old 2012-03-13, 03:18   Link #643
Akarin

Spoilers
Spoiler for Ep10
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 05:35   Link #644
Blaat

I figured out why they're ignoring Tadakuni: it's too prevent the class 2-3 curse from happening! I wonder who the Another is though?
Old 2012-03-13, 05:51   Link #645
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I figured out why they're ignoring Tadakuni: it's too prevent the class 2-3 curse from happening! I wonder who the Another is though?
Lol good job on figuring that out, i thought it was just another 4th wall joke.

Loved the bashing of guilty crown during that shoe throw scene.
Old 2012-03-13, 06:30   Link #646
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
... Huh? Are you sure you aren't projecting your own hate into the joke? Cause there sure as hell wasn't any Guilty Crown reference in that scene at all.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 06:47   Link #647
Elestia

Made myself a new signature.
Old 2012-03-13, 07:00   Link #648
Akarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Images
pic related
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 07:09   Link #649
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
... Huh? Are you sure you aren't projecting your own hate into the joke? Cause there sure as hell wasn't any Guilty Crown reference in that scene at all.
Thats what i got out of it, if they were trying to make a Kanji based pun they sure failed at it.
Old 2012-03-13, 07:52   Link #650
SamCurt

After watching Limits I found I have previously underestimated how much Hidenori feared Lit Girl. He prefers crapping his pants to being seen by her? Does he see her as a stalker?
SamCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 07:55   Link #651
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Thats what i got out of it, if they were trying to make a Kanji based pun they sure failed at it.
As far as I'm aware only the Western fanbase ever uses the Shoe nickname in regards to GC. The scene in question merely had the boys agreeing that the flying shoe was シュール (surreal). I don't know how the wording went in the manga but it seems like this is more like a case of the fansubbers making their own appropriate English pun (shoe-rreal).
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 08:43   Link #652
Forsaken_Infinity

eh? That skit with the imouto was a heck lot better in manga and they didn't even show her delicious thighs at the end of the skit :|

Images
this

Oh well.
Old 2012-03-13, 09:00   Link #653
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Lol Yassan going to such lengths to clear up a misunderstanding that never happened in the first place.

Though litgirl being the most amusing this episode (as she usually is), what I find most ironic is Mitsuo's skit. You would think that crashing into someone else is bad luck and thus him avoiding it is good, but going by typical anime/manga conventions, it might have been him missing out on a potential LI. Poor him.

And now it makes sense... Yanagin fought for Karasawa not because she likes him, but just because of her guilty conscience. But what exactly did she do? It has Habara who gave him the scar, not her. I wonder...

And speaking of Habara, she's such so cute when she cries like that. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCurt View Post
After watching Limits I found I have previously underestimated how much Hidenori feared Lit Girl. He prefers crapping his pants to being seen by her? Does he see her as a stalker?
[ShippingGlasses]Nah, he didn't want to be seen/smelt crapping by the girl he unconsciously likes. You know, dignity and all. [/ShippingGlasses]

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 09:37   Link #654
Peanutbutter

Finally, Lit girl has now more than one spoken line.

But what kind of noises was she making?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 09:49   Link #655
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol Literature girl, why are you so awesome at everything? Near the end of the chase scene where they both were running out of breath, it totally looks like they were parodying all the boy-chase-girl-in-slow-motion love scenes

Hidenori's toilet skit must have seem familiar to alot of people Don't try to deny it, we've all been in that situation

Mitsuo has some serious bad luck, and the one time a good thing can come out of it he expertly avoided it

Tadakuni... They're not even going to hide it But that's okay, at least his imouto showed up

Lol at Karasawa, he really does have his own 'harem' huh ? Well, sort of... But since this is an Anime, we're calling it a Harem.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Literature girl stole the show again. Seriously that chase scene almost made me split my sides from laughing so hard.
They totally deserve each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Music View Post
He has incredibly bad luck just like Kamijou Touma, except he has no harem.
Ironically, he's voice actor is Accelerator's

Quote:

I keep telling myself that it can't be that, but it's the only thing that comes to mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post

And speaking of Habara, she's such so cute when she cries like that. <3
Can't deny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
But what kind of noises was she making?
Female in heat.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-03-13 at 10:07.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 10:52   Link #656
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hidenori's toilet skit must have seem familiar to alot of people Don't try to deny it, we've all been in that situation
Mitsuo's trouble with the toilet of realizing that there's no more tissue paper too late is pretty common too. Try as I might I most often forget to check the tissue before sitting down, so to counteract I make sure to carry some tissue on my own rather than notebook paper...
Old 2012-03-13, 11:19   Link #657
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well they got back on track with the big lolz this ep, alot funnier than the previous 2.

Lit girl is as awesome as ever, that chase scene just to tell him something she didn't need to was great!
It's weird it's like all the pairings in this series are kinda tragic and doomed to fail for some reason but they just manage to hang on in there

The ice tripping hit home but then every kid must have slipped on ice at one point...unless they live somehwere where ice doesn't form then you've missed out on one of life's must do

And learning to ride a bike....wish I could say "ahh fond memories" but I can't actually rememeber when I learnt to ride a bike

Hishschool boys and cooking!
When this segement started I was thinking "how well Motoharu gets along with his sister" then he gets a haymaker
Actually quite liked this skit, since I've always had a thing for older sisters

Toshiyuki.....don't know if I should build a 20ft statue of you or simply faceplam
Man they really don't let up on the little teasers for shippers do they.
First there was the Imouto, then Habara and now Yanagin, has he really got it lucky or not?!
Interesting that Habara(?) said she saw that scene before, could it have been that Toshiyuki got the scar from the same move?
Surprised he didn't break a leg, good thing it's anime
Old 2012-03-13, 11:52   Link #658
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I finally managed to ride a bike at age 12. Yes, that embarassingly late. Maybe the fear to hurt myself due to really bad falls have been holding me back
Old 2012-03-13, 14:17   Link #659
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Maybe I said this before, but I'm feeling increasingly sorry for Habara. No matter what she does, she keeps getting confronted with her dark past, one she would rather just forget about at all cost. Of course, Yanagin isn't making it any better by bringing it up every time.

I figured the chase scene was for something else than HIdenori thought, but I'm sure I'd react the same way if a girl started chasing me like that all of a sudden. I knew something was up when he wasn't wearing a jacket. Little did I know he lend it to Literary Girl Yassan.

And poor Tadakuni, we hardly knew ya. It says something when your best scene in the entire show is the one where you choke on some mochi and need your younger sister to punch it out. Even Akarin had more screentime in YuruYuri than you.

And yes, the pain of slipping on a frozen puddle. How I ever managed to survive some of those (quite literally, backbreaking) falls is still a miracle.
Old 2012-03-13, 15:42   Link #660
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Er...what exactly was Toshiyuki trying to pull there at the end? Did he fuck it up on purpose because his conscience kicked in at the last moment or was he just stupid?

The Bungaku Shoujo chase was definitely the funniest.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, satire