AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-12-06, 05:39   Link #5961
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Kurumu also has those vines and illusions that she did in the Slime Otaku chapter where she was being black mailed. Anime she has that tornado spin to get out of the spiderweb and her feet also had toe claws.

Mizore can also play the defensive role, cloud create an ice wall in the anime blocking Kyou's attack though she is down and weakened. Ice manipulation powers can also apply to water, which is also a wild card for Vamps, since if her Ice can melt to water it could be a turning point against vamps in the series/manga.

Ginei maybe a slacker, but if he gets serious he can kick MAJOR ass. In the anime he has quite the stamina, as seen taking a direct fireball and still alive, and holding Kyou while inner Moka kicks him KOed. So We can say Gin and Inner Moka combination beat Kyou in the first season anime. Which is opposed to the manga where he did a HAKURETSUKEN, to Kyou and got blasted later on.

R+V needs a fighting game or an RPG game REALLY.
Old 2008-12-06, 06:59   Link #5962
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
On the magical side, Ruby and Yukari are capable of both attacking and defending. Ruby in paticular seems very good on the offensive, especially with her wings, and Yukari could back her up with defense.

Really, the two of them together is a scary combination.
Old 2008-12-06, 07:13   Link #5963
Newhope

Interesting chapter if what Kahlua said is ture it seems inner Moka is special even comprared to other vampires and isn't fully matured yet.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 07:15   Link #5964
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Well, is it a matter of being fully mature or a matter of choice? Because Kokoa herself said that transformation is looked down on because of a vampire's pride and vanity these days.

Which makes me wonder how Karua learned it in the first place...
Old 2008-12-06, 07:28   Link #5965
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Mizore can also play the defensive role, cloud create an ice wall in the anime blocking Kyou's attack though she is down and weakened. Ice manipulation powers can also apply to water, which is also a wild card for Vamps, since if her Ice can melt to water it could be a turning point against vamps in the series/manga.
I also thought about this point, why Mizore doesnīt just her power at this way...
On the other hand, Mizore canīt create water from nowhere.

But I think you brought a very interesting point:

If the group builds pairs, itīs at the most case: Tsukune - Moka, Mizore - Kurumu, Ruby - Yukari.

And in every pair, one take the role of the offender and the another the role of the defender:

Against Kuyou Moka grabbed him (and nearly break his backbone^^ and Tsukune headbutted him.

Against Hotoku Tsukune caught the attack and Moka kicked this goddamn bastardīs ass.

Quote:
Ginei maybe a slacker, but if he gets serious he can kick MAJOR ass. In the anime he has quite the stamina, as seen taking a direct fireball and still alive, and holding Kyou while inner Moka kicks him KOed. So We can say Gin and Inner Moka combination beat Kyou in the first season anime. Which is opposed to the manga where he did a HAKURETSUKEN, to Kyou and got blasted later on.

R+V needs a fighting game or an RPG game REALLY.

A Beat'em up like Melty Blood for Tsukihime would be good!
With koop mode and combo attacks! And of course, Ougis to the MAX! XD
(Something like: Mizore traps the enemy in a pillar of ice of the sice of a Clock tower! Or Kurumu does a rapid dash and slices and dices the enemy and an entire forest as well! XDDD)
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 07:31   Link #5966
Newhope

I wasen't really talking about the transformation but the stages of power the vampires in this manga are showing.

1-Kokoa and flash back Moka no seals but only show heightened strength.
2-Current Moka powers sealed. Maybe she's at full power but is to young to control it fully yet hence the seal.
3-Karua fully adult and able to remove her own seal.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 08:48   Link #5967
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Chapter 14 is purely epic!!!!

Moka's and Tsukune's destiny will shape the whole world!!! OMG! I can't wait to see whats gonna happen. And zOmG Kiria is apart of Fairy Tale? I was wondering what the author was gonna do with him... and what is this sample they were talking about? blood sample? ARG! Things in this arc has ended with massive amounts of questions. God I love R+V.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 09:02   Link #5968
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hmmm...

Interesting here is that Gin/Tsukune are always the defenders while inner Moka is always the offensive in their teamup attacks.

Inner Moka never plays defense
Old 2008-12-06, 09:06   Link #5969
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
3-Karua fully adult and able to remove her own seal.
Mhm, I remember, that Kiria said, that removing the seal needs a special "key":
A special condition must be fulfilled to take it off!

I think the conditions for Karua's seal are not the same like the seal of Moka.

It seems, that Moka puts her seal on herself, so I think, Inner Moka knows the condition and why Tsukune in danger fulfills it.
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 09:17   Link #5970
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well she IS a lady...can't let her get too scarred up, even if she does heal fast.

That and Moka's taken a fair amount of abuse over time IN DEFENSE OF Tsukune. She's knocked him out of the way a couple of times of attacks that could have seriously injuried or maybe even killed him. So she's able to take hits if it's Tsukune that we're talking about. ^_^

As for Moka being special...I'm starting to think that Moka may be a pure-blood (vampire+vampire). She's the only girl/daughter so far that's had the slitted pupils and the silver hair that physically mark one as a vampire - the other girls, even though they are vampires as well, do not have this. Despite the fact that Kalua took off one of her own seals, it was to transform her arm but the silver hair/red eye transformation didn't take place.

Edit: Kalua's seals I believe are to keep her power/transformation magic in check, unless otherwise needed ('Control Art Restrictions to Lv 2' sort of thing), while Moka's seal is to completely supress the vampire blood within her - to the point where even her hair and eyes change color in response.
Old 2008-12-06, 09:26   Link #5971
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well she IS a lady...can't let her get too scarred up, even if she does heal fast.

That and Moka's taken a fair amount of abuse over time IN DEFENSE OF Tsukune. She's knocked him out of the way a couple of times of attacks that could have seriously injuried or maybe even killed him. So she's able to take hits if it's Tsukune that we're talking about. ^_^

As for Moka being special...I'm starting to think that Moka may be a pure-blood (vampire+vampire). She's the only girl/daughter so far that's had the slitted pupils and the silver hair that physically mark one as a vampire - the other girls, even though they are vampires as well, do not have this. Despite the fact that Kalua took off one of her own seals, it was to transform her arm but the silver hair/red eye transformation didn't take place.

Edit: Kalua's seals I believe are to keep her power/transformation magic in check, unless otherwise needed ('Control Art Restrictions to Lv 2' sort of thing), while Moka's seal is to completely supress the vampire blood within her - to the point where even her hair and eyes change color in response.
Kokoa has slitted pupils.

Anyways, I think it has more to do with Moka's mother since her mother is different from all the other girls. Maybe her mom was an original vampire? And not like a modern generation vampire?
Old 2008-12-06, 09:38   Link #5972
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

maybe that's the price for taking off the seal on your own. Instead of having demonic energy you'll transform into a true vampire which has other features of a more grotesque monster.
Old 2008-12-06, 09:43   Link #5973
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
maybe that's the price for taking off the seal on your own. Instead of having demonic energy you'll transform into a true vampire which has other features of a more grotesque monster.
Not true, its the skill to transform thats grotesque. It belittles their beauty, is why they consider it taboo. Transformation is a combat skill that is frowned upon in modern vampire society, due to their vain nature.

Anyway... anyone else getting vibes that mr.molester man is a vampire also?
Old 2008-12-06, 09:55   Link #5974
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

No, he doesn't seem that way...if he is, then he's a 'turned' one instead of 'born' like the sisters are. At the most, he has quick regen. And the way he talks Tsukune down, he's got a lot more experience and he's a lot stronger than he appears (duh, he stopped one of Kalua's blades with his arm).

And man, Kalua's a pain in the butt to fight. A body that can ignore the pain of damage inflicted and keeps going - every fighter's worst nightmare. Moka should have followed up that last kick with a shot to the head to knock her out...only thing is knocking someone out is close to killing them. She just wanted to stop her sister from being able to fight and she knew that even though she damaged the internal organs that Kalua could heal those in time. Che, they sure made Kalua a monster...

Ah well, Moka now knows what it takes for the next showdown, but man, what a way to learn about it in mid-battle.
Old 2008-12-06, 09:58   Link #5975
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Also The crying of Kalua-nee-chan seems to be somewhat like the "CRYING FREEMAN".

An ordinary guy turned Mafia/Yakuza assassin then cries when he kills.

Is that a reference or an easter egg? Hmm...
Old 2008-12-06, 10:19   Link #5976
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
No, he doesn't seem that way...if he is, then he's a 'turned' one instead of 'born' like the sisters are. At the most, he has quick regen. And the way he talks Tsukune down, he's got a lot more experience and he's a lot stronger than he appears (duh, he stopped one of Kalua's blades with his arm).

And man, Kalua's a pain in the butt to fight. A body that can ignore the pain of damage inflicted and keeps going - every fighter's worst nightmare. Moka should have followed up that last kick with a shot to the head to knock her out...only thing is knocking someone out is close to killing them. She just wanted to stop her sister from being able to fight and she knew that even though she damaged the internal organs that Kalua could heal those in time. Che, they sure made Kalua a monster...

Ah well, Moka now knows what it takes for the next showdown, but man, what a way to learn about it in mid-battle.
He just has that cool, elitist pretty boy yakuza feel. And to take a killing blow from Kalua in the arm with little to no damage is pretty suspicious. I truly think he's vampire.

And Kenji... Crying freeman? lol, I haven't heard of that show in ages xD
Old 2008-12-06, 10:29   Link #5977
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I know what you mean, he has the air of a son of a powerful mobster - self-assured, cocky, all that. If anything, I can definitely see him going after Moka for his wife instead of Mizore. And of course this brings him into direct conflict with ME, ahem, I mean Tsukune...

I wonder if he'd try to kill Tsukune in front of Inner Moka and try to 'bargain' her to marry him in exchange for Tsukune's life...sounds like something he might do. He certainly is capable of doing it. Oh boy...the bats are going to fly...
Old 2008-12-06, 11:46   Link #5978
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I can definitely see him going after Moka for his wife instead of Mizore. And of course this brings him into direct conflict with ME, ahem, I mean Tsukune...

hmmm, that reminds me of someone ... oh wait, Me! :HEH:

I've started from scratch on a new idea for a Fan Fic, a Group of new students appear in the school, Each of them control a Certain Element water/Ice,Lightning,Earth and FIRE! each of them end up wanting one of Tsukune's friends Including Tsukune him self

lol! their sister is a Rip off of Kazuma from Scryed, the only huge diffrence is that Kasuma could mop the floor with both moka and Kohka or w.e
Old 2008-12-06, 11:59   Link #5979
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
He just has that cool, elitist pretty boy yakuza feel. And to take a killing blow from Kalua in the arm with little to no damage is pretty suspicious. I truly think he's vampire.

And Kenji... Crying freeman? lol, I haven't heard of that show in ages xD
Yep. Gotta love the classics. Nostalgia my friend.
Old 2008-12-06, 12:08   Link #5980
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
hmmm, that reminds me of someone ... oh wait, Me! :HEH:

I've started from scratch on a new idea for a Fan Fic, a Group of new students appear in the school, Each of them control a Certain Element water/Ice,Lightning,Earth and FIRE! each of them end up wanting one of Tsukune's friends Including Tsukune him self

lol! their sister is a Rip off of Kazuma from Scryed, the only huge diffrence is that Kasuma could mop the floor with both moka and Kohka or w.e
After my exams, I will start a Rosario fanfiction introducing my OC (a Vampire) with Tsukune + co., it's more plot-oriented than romance (since I suck writing it anyways)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire