Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-13, 16:17   Link #101
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikyu
@ Teletha, boredandsleepy and Eidolon Sniper

It seems that regardless of which thread we discuss about pairings ... it just take some time until you three start to arguing ...
can't you ignore each other ... or so?
Indeed.

Boredandsleepy - I let it go on this far but now I'm asking you to stop. You like Athrun x Cagalli pair, we all know it and there is little reason to post every new snippit of news showing that they are the 'couple' you want or believe them to be. You've posted your favorite couple, no need to turn this into a asucaga fan thread (you tried that once and it ran itself into the ground).

Just accept other people might have different opinions and move on without trying to drown them out with interviews (I swear Morosawa contradicts herself and the story with every interview) and similar ilk. If other AsuCaga fans are so desperate for information, they can PM you if only to save one more unrelated thread from being converted into an AsuCaga fan thread.

I really don't like thread hi-jacking like this.

In any case, I wonder how long the thread will last now that I've had to step in. I guess the standard threat works, 'Back on topic, or else!' >.>
Old 2006-02-13, 16:33   Link #102
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha
Woohoo the RED font is back.
And I'm getting agitated, because that's my calling card...

Back on topic...People are sleeping on Usso...Usso had atleast 5 grown women in love with him plus Shakti...The females loved that kid...
Old 2006-02-13, 20:12   Link #103
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Send a message via AIM to KuwabaraTheMan
I definitely have to say Domon and Rain are the best couple. G Gundam in general handled romance much better then any other Gundam series did.

I really liked Kira and Flay as well, along with Shiro and Aina.
Old 2006-02-13, 20:39   Link #104
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

I've always been partial to Zechs and Noin myself. Its not one of the most romantic relationships ever depicted in a Gundam series but I rather enjoy the mutual respect and understanding they have for each other.
Old 2006-02-13, 22:29   Link #105
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Char and Haman!
Nothing's better than a 20-something year old hooking up with a 14 yr old.

Jokes aside,

Kincedu (Seabook) and Vera Rona (Cecily)
Tobia and Bernadette
Ya, I've been reading Crossbone Gundam recently (vol3). It's mighty good stuff.

Garrod and Tifa
Kihel and Harry
Loran and Dianna

Last edited by W-General; 2006-02-13 at 22:44.
Old 2006-02-14, 23:43   Link #106
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Boredandsleepy

While the Asucaga fan in me jumped with glee over the snippets of information you've posted, it's true that this isn't really the right place for it. However, I'm sure that the Asucaga Livejournal Community would be more than happy to read the news you post, since the majority loves Asucaga. Asucaga fans unite!

On topic, I'd posted Loran x Dianna before, but I have a soft spot for Kihel x Harry.

And Quatre/Trowa.

Last edited by cheesie; 2006-02-15 at 10:19.
Old 2006-02-15, 05:52   Link #107
Kai Yukari

I don't think Heero and Relena have a love story even though I'm a solid HxR fan.

I don't know if I could classify Athrun and Cagalli's relationship into a great love story, coz with what happened at GSD... even though I'm an AsuCaga fan

Domon and Rain from G Gundam?? Ok......................but it's not on my "best" list.

How about Mwu and Murrue???
Old 2006-02-15, 06:32   Link #108
aikming

hard to find the good one, not to mention best. But the worst should be, of no doubt, heero and relena
Old 2006-02-15, 10:27   Link #109
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Heero and Relena? Good people, but as a pair? I'll just, um, stay away. (There's a picture of Heero draped over Duo Maxwell in a rather suggestive position, am I to believe it's official? Because, Lord... the implications... )

Does anyone have the Turn A Gundam Soundtrack, with Loran and Dianna on the cover? I'm suffering from a withdrawal here, and it'll be nice to look at pretty illustrations that grace the booklet. ^__^

Loran x Dianna! <3
Old 2006-02-15, 16:34   Link #110
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
He did say "worst should be heero and relena"
You misunderstand him.

Speaking of pretty Turn A illustration, I think I seen that picture before somewhere, but I dunno where it went (damnit!)
Old 2006-02-16, 09:03   Link #111
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
@ mikyu

I wasn't arguing with boredandsleepy. I just don't want this thread locked because of getting WAY off topic...but thanks for the concern, mikyu.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Old 2006-02-17, 00:31   Link #112
aikming

[QUOTE=W-General]He did say "worst should be heero and relena"
You misunderstand him.
[\QUOTE]

Thanks for saying that. And yes. I do mean the worst should be Heero and Relena.
Old 2006-02-17, 04:49   Link #113
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You misunderstand him.
Hardly. I agreed with him. It ranks up there with Tidus/Yuna of FFX. Apologies if I wasn't clear enough.

Quote:
Speaking of pretty Turn A illustration, I think I seen that picture before somewhere, but I dunno where it went (damnit!)
Oh God, you saw/have it? Do share if you have the time to find it. <3
Old 2006-02-19, 05:18   Link #114
boredandsleepy

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Indeed.

Boredandsleepy - I let it go on this far but now I'm asking you to stop. You like Athrun x Cagalli pair, we all know it and there is little reason to post every new snippit of news showing that they are the 'couple' you want or believe them to be. You've posted your favorite couple, no need to turn this into a asucaga fan thread (you tried that once and it ran itself into the ground).

Just accept other people might have different opinions and move on without trying to drown them out with interviews (I swear Morosawa contradicts herself and the story with every interview) and similar ilk. If other AsuCaga fans are so desperate for information, they can PM you if only to save one more unrelated thread from being converted into an AsuCaga fan thread.

I really don't like thread hi-jacking like this.

In any case, I wonder how long the thread will last now that I've had to step in. I guess the standard threat works, 'Back on topic, or else!' >.>
Mr. Paper

Your response is nothing but your biased opinion. You did not even read all posts but immediatley jumped into this conclusion. This forum is for us to share and post our opinions. PM is the last resort for communicating something privately. My message box has been almost 100% full. No reason to use PM when my info is actually valid in public. Your last response in "the worst pairing couple thread" is the most ridiculous and disappointing one I've never seen from any forums. As a good moderator, you should use your own talent and technique (not power) to regulate the forum. You sound like a totally power-eager jerk in that post. Closing that thread is nothing but stopping others from expressing their opinions. I was on swing shift and came home tonight and read your nonsense posting. Whether you accepted my opinion or not, I understand mine have been spreaded into other forums. Animesuki is accessible to everyone on Internet. So tell you the truth people in Japan read ours as well. My post is to keep our fans especially Asucaga fans up-to-date. Your one-sided opinion and unjust statements gain nothing but our disappointment and disrespect with you. You can close this thread if you like. It won't change the point of view from mine and others who have been looking at this forum.

On the other hands, I tried to fix a typo in my posting of the "the worst pairing" thread but it was closed by you.

1) No, Meyrin in the scene was to stimulate their Suit CD 9 sale in February 2006 and new Meyrin's figures (not models, my typo) sales in April 2006.

2) This topic is about which is the worst pairing. I have already said Athrun and Meyrin is the worst pairing even though they had been declared the most disliking pairing in one special Japanese ranking in January 2006.

I have already PM some of us the Japanese disliking paring ranking article about Athrun and Meyrin were the number one most disliking pairing a month ago. I have not posted it yet because it might upset other pairings as someone had already known.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2006-02-19 at 10:30.
Old 2006-02-19, 05:22   Link #115
boredandsleepy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis
Boredandsleepy

While the Asucaga fan in me jumped with glee over the snippets of information you've posted, it's true that this isn't really the right place for it. However, I'm sure that the Asucaga Livejournal Community would be more than happy to read the news you post, since the majority loves Asucaga. Asucaga fans unite!

On topic, I'd posted Loran x Dianna before, but I have a soft spot for Kihel x Harry.

And Quatre/Trowa.
Thanks. I have already browsed that forum. I'll reunite with them soon. but I won't give up in Animesuki.com.
Old 2006-02-19, 06:32   Link #116
Yzak
Silver Duelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy
Mr. Paper

Your response is nothing but your biased opinion. You did not even read all posts but immediatley jumped into this conclusion. This forum is for us to share and post our opinions. PM is the last resort for communicating something privately. My message box has been almost 100% full. No reason to use PM when my info is actually valid in public. Your last response in "the worst pairing couple thread" is the most ridiculous and disappointing one I've never seen from any forums. As a good moderator, you should use your own talent and technique (not power) to regulate the forum. You sound like a totally power-eager jerk in that post. Closing that thread is nothing but stopping others from expressing their opinions. I was on swing shift and came home tonight and read your nonsense posting. Whether you accepted my opinion or not, I understand mine have been spreaded into other forums. Animesuki is accessible to everyone on Internet. So tell you the truth people in Japan read ours as well. My post is to keep our fans especially Asucaga fans up-to-date. Your one-sided opinion and unjust statements gain nothing but our disappointment and disrespect with you. You can close this thread if you like. It won't change the point of view from mine and others who have been looking at this forum.

I think everyone's concern is that ALL YOU DO ON THIS FORUM WHEN PAIRINGS ARE MENTIONED is gush over AthCaga, which is OKAY. But when you be so fricken vindictive over Athrun/Meyrin and their fans along with other pairings and keep pushing things into people's faces when they don't ask for it, THAT IS STARTING CRAP WITH PEOPLE, especially since it's clear you do it on purpose. Mr Paper is moderator here for a reason dear, and what you just said.. completely floored me that you could be so damned RUDE, especially to a moderator.
Old 2006-02-19, 08:09   Link #117
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzak
I think everyone's concern is that ALL YOU DO ON THIS FORUM WHEN PAIRINGS ARE MENTIONED is gush over AthCaga, which is OKAY.
You tried to make falsified accusation (nodding head). I didn't entirely post stuff for Asucaga in other threads. I posted spoilers, gundam rankings and other misc. stuff which most of us knew. However, I mostly posted about Asucaga in threads such as Asucaga vs. Asumey, this thread and the worst pairing thread. Of course, they are all for Asucaga. I only overposted too much in this thread which I have admitted and was silent until I was irritated by Mr. Paper's latest posting in the "worst pairing thread".

Quote:
But when you be so fricken vindictive over Athrun/Meyrin and their fans along with other pairings and keep pushing things into people's faces when they don't ask for it, THAT IS STARTING CRAP WITH PEOPLE, especially since it's clear you do it on purpose.
Hold it. You're making all these accusations from which post and which thread? Are you talking about the Asucaga vs. Asumey debate thread. This is a debate thread that each side can come up with their opinions and proof to support their statements. If I remembered, you and your Asumey fans were pushing us to acknowledge their non-existing pair. I could not be silent and watched how all of you tried to confuse and harrass them so I came out with my real scan proof to correct your sayings. However, your prevous comments were nothing but just your foul language and Mr. Paper did not stop you. It surprised me that you came out and responded this post.

It's also most of our impression that you are the most vindictive (revengeful) towards all Asucaga fans. Your comment about Asucaga fans is always bitter and unfriendly in most posts. Your saying about me being vindictive really makes me laugh. You forgot your foul language?

Quote:
Mr Paper is moderator here for a reason dear, and what you just said.. completely floored me that you could be so damned RUDE, especially to a moderator.
Mr. Paper, whether I was rude to you or you have been rude to me, you should know better than I. There are many forums out there I can participate. Unlike you, most of them do respect for Asucaga fans. Wherever I go, I won't stop my post for Asucaga and that's my goal!! I want to laugh how you handled the Kira thread in the past. No wonder I don't see much previous fans possibly because of how you handled the forum.
Old 2006-02-19, 08:21   Link #118
Yzak
Silver Duelist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy
You tried to make falsified accusation (nodding head). I didn't entirely post stuff for Asucaga in other threads. I posted spoilers, gundam rankings and other misc. stuff which most of us knew. However, I mostly posted about Asucaga in threads such as Asucaga vs. Asumey, this thread and the worst pairing thread. Of course, they are all for Asucaga. I only overposted too much in this thread which I have admitted and was silent until I was irritated by Mr. Paper's latest posting in the "worst pairing thread".
I think it's about time that worst pairing thread was locked because unless you're blind all it was going to do from the title alone was cause crap. All you're doing here is the same crap you do in other threads, trying to shove AthCaga in everyone's faces and keep on hounding people with different opinions.

Quote:
Hold it. You're making all these accusations from which post and which thread? Are you talking about the Asucaga vs. Asumey debate thread. This is a debate thread that each side can come up with their opinions and proof to support their statements. If I remembered, you and your Asumey fans were pushing us to acknowledge their non-existing pair. I could not be silent and watched how all of you tried to confuse and harrass them so I came out with my real scan proof to correct your sayings. However, your prevous comments were nothing but just your foul language and Mr. Paper did not stop you. It surprised me that you came out and responded this post.
Based on almost ALL of your posts in ALL OF your threads. This isn't as much as a debate thread as a "what is your favorite pairing" one, not a "let's all debate over which is better/more canon/super awesomer!" one.

Also, do not say "me and my AthMey fans". I am not an AthMey fan, nor was I pushing their totally can exist pair in your face. I was merely telling you to shut up with saying the crap you were saying against them because you were just contradicting yourself over and over again. You were harrassing them first, and of course they lashed back at, not them, at YOU. Omg foul language I need to go cry over that now. And Mr Paper didn't stop your crap either, so uh. D:

Quote:
It's also most of our impression that you are the most vindictive (revengeful) towards all Asucaga fans. Your comment about Asucaga fans is always bitter and unfriendly in most posts. Your saying about me being vindictive really makes me laugh. You forgot your foul language?
I am not, as you have used my own word against me!, vindictive toward them. Just toward you, for the reasons stated above, you are nothing but a flame-baiter. I was only bitter and unfriendly to you, because you deserved it for being the same way to Athrun/Meyrun fans. And.. I still just laugh at the "foul language" thing.

Quote:
Mr. Paper, whether I was rude to you or you have been rude to me, you should know better than I. There are many forums out there I can participate. Unlike you, most of them do respect for Asucaga fans. Wherever I go, I won't stop my post for Asucaga and that's my goal!! I want to laugh how you handled the Kira thread in the past. No wonder I don't see much previous fans possibly because of how you handled the forum.
People do respect AthCaga, they just simply don't respect rude, rabid, annoying fans like you. And.. just lol at the rest of that.
Old 2006-02-19, 08:34   Link #119
boredandsleepy

Thumbs down

Yzak, stop posting all this crap due to your little revenge. I have no time for you. This is not a high school playground. That means I don't bother to read your posts and your PM at all. My post was addressed to Mr. Paper, not you.
Old 2006-02-19, 08:41   Link #120
Yzak
Silver Duelist

Revenge rofl. I have no need for something that lame on someone like you, but you still obviously think I'm on one of those ships sides, which I'm not. I think you'd better deserve the playground clue-in, hon, what with your childish replies to half of these things. But okay go ahead and ignore me, since it must get tiresome having to keep digging a deeper hole of bullcrap and baseless logic here from all the point outs to it.
Closed Thread