AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-02-11, 02:12   Link #1
Morisato

Stellar's words...

So any interviews expand on Stellar's "Ashta"?

Before Final Plus, everyone thought it meant Shinn would die and join Stellar. Well apparently that didn't happen. He's alive and well or could it mean that Stellar would be reborn cause someone found her body and took some DNA to clone her? Or her ghost comes back in the third series to be the next main villain?
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 05:06   Link #2
[DarkazurESky]

Steller is dead for sure. Unlike Mwu's fake death we saw she lost heartbeat and dropped into water. It is sure death. Besides her ashita means "Shinn you will live on and will be happy."
[DarkazurESky] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 05:29   Link #3
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Pfft...Don't be surprised if she's the first masked female villian in the next series (¬_¬)...
Old 2006-02-11, 05:33   Link #4
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Pfft...Don't be surprised if she's the first masked female villian in the next series (¬_¬)...
Got to agree with you here. Mu was blasted in billions of pieces but he survived while Stellar is still in one piece. It´s too early to count her out...

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 07:25   Link #5
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
Got to agree with you here. Mu was blasted in billions of pieces but he survived while Stellar is still in one piece. Itīs too early to count her out...
It's not Fukudas fault that Mwu can do the impossible the possible....
Gattzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 07:30   Link #6
Jaden

yeah, but stellars death was shown so very clearly. it would be super extremely corny if she was fished out of the lake and revived.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 10:11   Link #7
JokerD

Maybe her blood contains preservatives and antifreeze from all the drugs she was fed, thus allowing her blody to be retrived and revived.

But that is too too outlandish, usually, people that Kira kills, stays dead.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 11:12   Link #8
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

It could be Stellar's sister.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 14:43   Link #9
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
If Muu can come back from being VAPORIZED, then Stellar can come back from the lake of death

afterall, it was cold, it could have preserved her!
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 14:43   Link #10
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Send a message via AIM to KuwabaraTheMan
She was telling Shinn to let go of the past and start looking towards the future. I'm not really sure how they could have made it any clearer, short of pausing the scene to have Char and Bright show up and say 'this is what Stellar is saying'...
KuwabaraTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 15:04   Link #11
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
I'm not really sure how they could have made it any clearer
^ Gimme a break you have to be the first person on this forum to act like you totally got that...A 'taurd trying to put a square peg in a circular-hole thought that scene was ingenious xD....

C'mon dude stop acting like you got that...like why are people confused about what she said?? There confused because alot of it sounded like uncomprehensible jibber-jabber...It was not clear...That's the last word I would use...It was barely audible...I mean I still got the point I guess, but it wasn't something that I would call clear...Having Char explain that might have saved the series ...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2006-02-11 at 15:57. Reason: TYPOS!!!!!
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 15:51   Link #12
[DarkazurESky]

We won't know what she really said until the end of SEED III.
I will state this to end this discussion. In SEED, when characters died, Flay Allster being fried were shown, Druggies' death were shown, Rau's mask floated around, and Mwu's mask helmet floating too (the scene were edited in third SEED MOVIE, the actual helmet were removed ). They all died. Except Mwu. Unless GSD complicated edited movie is released, Steller will stay dead, SEED III production team will emphasize originality so no one will reveived like in GSD.

Her ashita is symbolic. I will blab this. Let's assume Steller just lost her conscienceness. Extremely cold temperature will reduce the amount of air brain, heart, etc. need thus a human can survive. These such events did occur. I read it news long time ago. And after destruction some EA dude found her in the water and sent her to emergency room. Steller needs those weird chamber, I dont think only small number of EA facilities has it. AND Steller need alot of drugs to survive. So if we look at all the best possibilites, Steller's survible rate is really slim.
Old 2006-02-11, 16:35   Link #13
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

But there is still a good chance for her return, just look at Sting; MS cut in half, through the area of the cockpit, MS explodes, wreckage plummets a couple thousand feet on to the concrete debris of a destroyed city, and he survives without so much as a scratch. Walks away to pilot another day...

Mwu; Survives a
Lohengrin and a Tannhäuser blast, an internal explosion from Strike, adrift in space for several hours without an oxygen supply and a damaged normal suit, crashing to the ground after Kira disabled his Windam in an ariel battle (similar to Sting) and lord only knows how many times he crash landed his Skygrasper/Moebius Zero and all he got for it was slight memory loss and two cosmetically located scars.

By comparison, Stellar's survival is almost assured - her worst injuries were nothing by comparison.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 16:54   Link #14
[DarkazurESky]

Muw's hemlet and pilot suit were not damaged. And pilot suit pack had oxygen. U know why? If his suit got damaged, his boby will explode. (Like I said a human survive in extremely cold temperature but in space no air means explosion.) All living organism have resistence to air so if no air is present its bodies start to expand and go boom.

I know, mr. pepper, there is big change for Steller to live but I don't want to expect her to live and go wtf to SEED III. Besides love octagon were shown in GSD so love triangle between Shinn, Luna, Steller is not original anymore.
Old 2006-02-11, 17:02   Link #15
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She's just been dumped into icewater with maybe some shrapnel inside her body. It's nothing!

She'll come back dressed in the EAF's flag, swinging and throwing a shield around.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 17:02   Link #16
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Stellar had the most emotional death in the entire CE, more then Flay and Natarle combined. Yeah, Andy and Mu came back, but I see no way Stellar will come back in another series.

Four did come back later in Zeta, but that was still the same series...
Unless SEED III is Shinn as the main character(which would never happen, there's never been a repeat protagonist in a Gundam TV show), there won't be a return of Stellar.

Besides, Stellar's spirit shows up, that means she's dead. She has a spirit. Her spirit was telling Shinn to let go and focus on the future.

Quote:
^ Gimme a break you have to be the first person on this forum to act like you totally got that...A 'taurd trying to put a square peg in a circular-hole thought that scene was ingenious xD....

C'mon dude stop acting like you got that...like why are people confused about what she said?? There confused because alot of it sounded like uncomprehensible jibber-jabber...It was not clear...That's the last word I would use...It was barely audible...I mean I still got the point I guess, but it wasn't something that I would call clear...Having Char explain that might have saved the series ...
I guess 'clear' might not be the right word, but I thought it was pretty obvious.

It was 'jibber jabber' because that's how Stellar talks, but the point was still there. I think that was the reason it was set up like that.
Old 2006-02-11, 17:41   Link #17
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
there's never been a repeat protagonist in a Gundam TV show
Ever heard of Kira Yamato??

You must be a Steller fanboy...don't worry I'mma Fllay fan-boy...Anyways Steller's death was pretty insane and gripping, but most emoptional in all of C.E. Not sure about that...I'd say Nicol beats that easily..I mean his face melts off as he's telling Athrun to never give up...Tolle getting Tolle'd was pretty depressing to me if not funny as hell for creating the term "Tolle'd"...and Fllay's death and subsequent outta body scene was 10 times better than Steller IMHO...I was sad as hell when Kira's true love died (haha don't flame me)...

Furthermore your still on your own buddy...That final Steller scene was anything but obvious...it was really bizzarre and confusing (If not unsettling) I can't count on one hand the amount of people who didn't find that scene mind-boggling if not totally ridiculous...Trust me i get the intent, but what was expressed is far from universally acceptable or obvious...

Guess we just see it different :|
Old 2006-02-11, 17:57   Link #18
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Quote:
Ever heard of Kira Yamato??
Kira only hijacked for like the last 5 episodes of Destiny, he was fairly invisible for the first 20 episodes or so, and even after that he was mostly a 2nd stringer until Strike Freedom showed up, and then the whole show went to hell in the last 5 episodes.

But as far as I'm concerned, Destiny ended with the death of Djibril.

I mean, for the most part whenever Kira showed up we got that whole "The Archangel is just getting in the way and messing things up for everyone" spiel, not the "Kira save us" bit Morosawa started giving us near the end of the series.
Quote:
You must be a Steller fanboy...don't worry I'mma Fllay fan-boy...Anyways Steller's death was pretty insane and gripping, but most emoptional in all of C.E. Not sure about that...I'd say Nicol beats that easily..I mean his face melts off as he's telling Athrun to never give up...Tolle getting Tolle'd was pretty depressing to me if not funny as hell for creating the term "Tolle'd"...and Fllay's death and subsequent outta body scene was 10 times better than Steller IMHO...I was sad as hell when Kira's true love died (haha don't flame me)...
Actually, I liked Stellar, but not that much. I'd take Flay over her any day of the week( ), I just felt like her death was the most emotionally mpacting of all of them, although there were quite a few other good ones.

I rank it up there just below Schwartz for the best non-UC death in Gundam.
Quote:
Furthermore your still on your own buddy...That final Steller scene was anything but obvious...it was really bizzarre and confusing (If not unsettling) I can't count on one hand the amount of people who didn't find that scene mind-boggling if not totally ridiculous...Trust me i get the intent, but what was expressed is far from universally acceptable or obvious...

Guess we just see it different :|
Yeah, I guess so. I didn't understand it all in Phase 50, but I thought it worked well in Final Plus. I thought in general, despite my loathing of the last 5 episodes, Final Plus did a much better job, by giving Shinn and Stellar closure, and allowing Shinn to move beyond his past, but not forget it.

Stellar's bit seems to embody that, with her discussion of being given a yesterday, and repeated discussion of tommorow. I'll admit its a bit funny, and I had to watch the scene a couple times, but I firmly believe that she was telling Shinn to look to the future.

I can see how a lot of people didn't understand, though. Maybe if they could have cut out Kira from that episode entirely, it would have worked better.
Old 2006-02-11, 18:05   Link #19
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
I rank it up there just below Schwartz for the best non-UC death in Gundam.
Best Non-UC eh?? I'd like to hear Four Murasame's and Kamille Bidan's opinion on that ...
Old 2006-02-11, 18:07   Link #20
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Quote:
Best Non-UC eh?? I'd like to hear Four Murasame's and Kamille Bidan's opinion on that ...
Four and Kamille are UC.

I said non-UC, which means I'm excluding them.

Four>>>>>Stellar.