AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-07-15, 10:07   Link #1301
-Nyu-
Yozora

A good site to check on translations is this.

Don't know of a translation for Gakuen Heaven though. You could try this.

Last edited by -Nyu-; 2007-07-15 at 10:18.
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 08:56   Link #1302
Oppius
Banned

Gakuen Heaven? YUCK!

I am sorry for that.It just my sexual preference.I can play any h-games but yaoi ones are no-no.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 11:35   Link #1303
FoxHound9
らき☆すた fanatic

I know that it isn't listed on the shii.org list, but I was wondering if a School Days translation exists somewhere in the dark bowels of the net. I really want to play the game before I watch the anime.
FoxHound9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 13:57   Link #1304
-Nyu-
Yozora

There you go..
http://www.visual-novels.net/vn/inde...d=343&Itemid=2
Old 2007-07-16, 21:14   Link #1305
Oppius
Banned

It just me or Japanese like to put their TVs on the corner?

Spoiler for Check this out:

Spoiler for And this too:

It's up for you to make judgements.
Old 2007-07-16, 22:44   Link #1306
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
It just me or Japanese like to put their TVs on the corner?

Spoiler for Check this out:

Spoiler for And this too:

It's up for you to make judgements.
Well, I guess they use their walls for stuff that's more important... like paintings or portraits. And.. perhaps, corners have more space and are less likely to be toppled over.

That.. or Feng Shui?

/me returns to listening to shield nine
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 02:52   Link #1307
-Nyu-
Yozora

Japanese apartments are often a mess. In visual novels they often look clean and well arranged, but the truth is far different from that lol.
Old 2007-07-17, 04:11   Link #1308
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
Japanese apartments are often a mess. In visual novels they often look clean and well arranged, but the truth is far different from that lol.
Not really. Some of my friends in Japan keep their pads quite neat, while others are a little less concerned about the "interior looks". Then again, I think that's the same pretty much everywhere.

For the record, most otakus are not like the typical hikikomori slob stereotypes that you see posted in various places online.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 05:39   Link #1309
black monster
i don't work for points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk View Post
Long ago, I got hooked on a H game called "Season of the Sakura" - but it's for DOS. It worked with some tweaking in Win98, but I don't think it'll work on 2K or XP... so it looks like it's lost forever. Unless someone finally makes a good XP dos emulator that'll run it.

In any case, it was a great game

if you are searching for a a good XP dos emulator that'll run it there is one i

always use it it called DOSBox-0.70
black monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 14:35   Link #1310
-Nyu-
Yozora

A Kagetsu Tohya translation patch has been released:
http://www.visual-novels.net/vn/inde...jc_allComments
Melty Blood ReAct too.
Old 2007-07-19, 18:21   Link #1311
shadowplay
passive observer

Only got two endings out of Reconquista; Kureha's bad and good (which is more like happy-sad than good) ones, but must say I ended up liking this game a lot so far, maybe I'll like it even more than Scarlett if it continues like this; story's really good, as is music, atmosphere and of course art&designs.
Overall the game feels like true successor of NekoNeko's heritage whole lot more than the CottonSoft's first one. I'll write some more about it once I get all the endings, hopefully it'll happen before Little Busters gets out.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 20:37   Link #1312
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Speaking of time, my HaniKami sessions are already affected (in a bad way), thanks to IDAS4 being released at arcades here. It seems that my Evo IX needs more attention than Asahi at the moment >.> .
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 01:07   Link #1313
daedalus6

can you tell me about crescendo? Whan kind of game is it? What is the starting premise etc?
daedalus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:29   Link #1314
Oppius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus6 View Post
can you tell me about crescendo? Whan kind of game is it? What is the starting premise etc?
Crescendo is an eroge developed and published by Digital Objet,the same company behind Kana Little Sister.It was later translated into English and distributed outside Japan by G-Collections.

The game about Ryo Sasaki,the young man who at crossroad at his life.He about to leave the world once he knew,high school life.He only have 5 days upon graduation day.Taking place in the span of five days, Crescendo is a heart-warming story of a teenage boy’s first love.

Ryo is a quite troublesome student.He once involved in a fight which caused one of other students broke his arm in earlier school life.Ryo has since then become rather unapproachable, though he’s really kind at heart. During that same year, Kaho Nagira, a cute, friendly, but stubborn girl who is in the classroom next to Ryo’s, worked up the nerve to ask Ryo, who was always seen reading in the library, to join the literature club. The club was in dire need of a fifth member, or else it would’ve had to be shut down. Nowadays, Kaho often sits with Ryo and reads in the library after school. She has a boyfriend, who is also Ryo’s only friend in class, but with only five days remaining in school, it seems the time spent with Ryo has become even more precious to her. Kyoko Ashihara, a cute and tall girl with a complex about her height is a year younger than Kaho and attended the same middle-school as her. Kyoko joined the literature club in her freshman year and has had a crush on Ryo for quite sometime. With so little time left, she has finally made up her mind to confess her feelings to Ryo. Ryo’s classmate, Yuka, is the school’s harlot and will sleep with anyone for $50. Ryo says he hates her but she seems to have feelings for him because he acknowledges her as a human being. Ryo learns of this with only a few days left before graduation.Ayame Sasaki, Ryo’s kind-hearted and caring older-adopted-sister, has taken care of Ryo ever since their parents died three years ago. She stopped attending college in order to support Ryo and herself. Though they act like cheerful siblings, their happiness has never been the same since three-years-ago when Ryo found out he was adopted and took it out on Ayame. Ryo’s biological mother has recently welcomed Ryo to live with her, and Ayame thinks that may be best for him, but Ryo is unsure of what he should do. Before her parent’s death, Ayame attended the same college as Kaori Shito, the seemingly cold-hearted school nurse at Taramigaoka School. Ryo often visits her office to use the bed as a place to sleep when he feels tired. He always feels like a child when he’s with her but he thinks she enjoys his company. In just a few days, Ryo might never see any these people again, and his life, along with his relationship with these girls are sure to change.

Damn,I spent too much time typing this.I hope you will found it useful.
Old 2007-07-20, 12:46   Link #1315
daedalus6

it doe it does....! is some what like true love? a dating sim?
daedalus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 15:01   Link #1316
rg4619

It's a multi-choice visual novel (basically all graphics and text, with the occasional choice of action) - kind of like a Choose Your Own Adventure book.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 15:54   Link #1317
pomps
グ~…

It's a good game, good story but I only really played through Crescendo twice to get Ayame and Kaori endings, rushed through Yuka's path and just skip all the dialogue of all other characters' paths.
pomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 01:06   Link #1318
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus6 View Post
it doe it does....! is some what like true love? a dating sim?
Most complaints about Crescendo is that it's short, but what's there is absolute gold. I personally think Crescendo is amazing. From the soft piano background music, to the graphics, and even the execution of H-scenes.. it all comes together to create an unbelievable experience.

For me, it was the game that made me understand there was much more to these "ero-games" when I caught myself thinking about the characters at work and wanting read some of the scenes again when I got home. Even though I have since encountered even better VNs, Crescendo will always be the one that opened my eyes.
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 06:36   Link #1319
MeganeShounen
Huh?

@Chewy

I clicked the Teninai links at your sig. Amazing piece of work you did there. Kudos.

Tenshi no Inai 10gatsu is certainly one amazing game. It's pretty depressing, compared to other Leaf games... but that's its charm point, I think.The cast's pretty unique too... you don't get to see many cigarette-smoking delinquents as protagonists.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 08:19   Link #1320
Oppius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
you don't get to see many cigarette-smoking delinquents as protagonists.
Even Ryo(Crescendo) do smoke,he has better personality than most other eroge protagonists who doesn't smoke.Click this spoiler button to see my impressions of Ryo and other eroge protagonists.

Spoiler for Protagonists that I know:

PS: I'm not a smoker.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel